Trading 3D movies with each other... - Page 2 - AVS Forum
1  2 3  4  ... Last
3D Content > Trading 3D movies with each other...
Checkler's Avatar Checkler 06:18 PM 01-25-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matts4313 View Post

ive got Avatar on the Way, Despicable me, Shrek and Crad Canyon.. could be willing to trade for HTTYD or MVA

How can I email you ?

Checkler's Avatar Checkler 06:19 PM 01-25-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilejunkie View Post

I have avatar new. Want to trade httyd new.

I have a HTTYD that im willing to trade up. Email me at clheckler at gmail
old corps's Avatar old corps 06:47 PM 01-25-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkler View Post

How can I email you ?

Send him a pm (personal message) by double clicking on his name.

Yer welcome!

Ed
madturbosnake's Avatar madturbosnake 06:58 PM 01-25-2011
my email is madturbosnake@hotmail.com if have anything willing to trade for avatar 3d and resident evil.
madturbosnake's Avatar madturbosnake 07:02 PM 01-25-2011
I also have the bundled 3d movies that came in my panasonic 3d bundle coraline and ice age.
Remit's Avatar Remit 07:30 PM 01-25-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by madturbosnake View Post

i have avatar 3d and resident evil available for trade. both mine are opened copies but only watched them once. will have saw 3d available for trade once i was watch it later this week

Would you be will in to sell avatar? I only have one 3d movie so far and my son will kill me if I trade it off (legends of he guardians)

Cheers,
R.
Remit's Avatar Remit 07:34 PM 01-25-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by NK215 View Post

Hello

I have cloudy and Imax under the sea up for trade. I would value these 3d-bluray at $18/each. I don't know what I want at the moment. Would love to trade for amazon gift certificate or sell them outright.

If the post is not appropriate, please move.

Thank you
nk

Do you still have cloudy? Is it in good shape?

Would be willing to purchase as I don't have anything to trade.

Cheers,
R.
Matts4313's Avatar Matts4313 12:48 AM 01-26-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkler View Post

How can I email you ?


You can PM me here or email me @yahoo.. its the same user name
Matts4313's Avatar Matts4313 12:50 AM 01-26-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by madturbosnake View Post

I also have the bundled 3d movies that came in my panasonic 3d bundle coraline and ice age.




would you trade Ice Age for one of the shreks? i could also throw in Grand Canyon imax, which has some pretty amazing 3d.
jwheels's Avatar jwheels 05:20 PM 01-26-2011
Do the 3d shrek discs also have the 2d on them?

I just bought the blu ray box set but want the 3d versions.

I have avatar that I would trade if anyone is interested. I watched it once and have another on the way via rebate sometime in the next few weeks.

Jeff
jeffdom's Avatar jeffdom 05:53 PM 01-26-2011
I'd be willing to trade any of my collection for something I dont have or small rental/deposit:

Monsters Vs Aliens
Saw 3D
Resident Evil
Piranha
Legends of Guardians
Avatar
Step Up 3D
Alice Wonderland
Clash of Titans
Cats and Dogs 2
Bolt
Polar Express
How to train your dragon
Imax Deep Sea
Imax Space Station
Imax Under Sea
Grand Caynon
Last Airbender
Open Season
Cloudy
Christman Carol
Shrek Collection 3D
Ice Age 3
jwheels's Avatar jwheels 06:30 PM 01-26-2011
What ya have in mind for the rental fee lol? I only have despicable me and IMAX dinosaurs alive in 3d that are not on your list, if you want to swap a couple for short time rentals of sorts I would love to see a couple on your list.

Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdom View Post

I'd be willing to trade any of my collection for something I dont have or small rental/deposit:

Monsters Vs Aliens
Saw 3D
Resident Evil
Piranha
Legends of Guardians
Avatar
Step Up 3D
Alice Wonderland
Clash of Titans
Cats and Dogs 2
Bolt
Polar Express
How to train your dragon
Imax Deep Sea
Imax Space Station
Imax Under Sea
Grand Caynon
Last Airbender
Open Season
Cloudy
Christman Carol
Shrek Collection 3D
Ice Age 3


jeffdom's Avatar jeffdom 07:04 PM 01-26-2011
Actually looking to trade for Coraline at the moment..

send me email at vgklabs at yahoo .com
nito3's Avatar nito3 07:26 PM 01-26-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by NK215 View Post

Hello

I have cloudy and Imax under the sea up for trade. I would value these 3d-bluray at $18/each. I don't know what I want at the moment. Would love to trade for amazon gift certificate or sell them outright.

If the post is not appropriate, please move.

Thank you
nk

I have "grand canyon" and " chance of meatballs" and "resident evil" to trade!
Matts4313's Avatar Matts4313 07:53 PM 01-26-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdom View Post

I'd be willing to trade any of my collection for something I dont have or small rental/deposit:

Monsters Vs Aliens
Saw 3D
Resident Evil
Piranha
Legends of Guardians
Avatar
Step Up 3D
Alice Wonderland
Clash of Titans
Cats and Dogs 2
Bolt
Polar Express
How to train your dragon
Imax Deep Sea
Imax Space Station
Imax Under Sea
Grand Caynon
Last Airbender
Open Season
Cloudy
Christman Carol
Shrek Collection 3D
Ice Age 3



Ive got Despicable Me 3d... Interested in HTTYD (first choice) or Bolt.
Geaux Tigers's Avatar Geaux Tigers 10:54 AM 01-27-2011
Hey, Netflix, Redbox, Blockbuster, etc. - you better start giving us 3D Blu-rays or this may the acorn that put you out of business.
jet2233's Avatar jet2233 11:41 AM 01-27-2011
I have Avatar, Clash of the titans, despicable me,Alice in wonderland, monster house, cloudy with a chance and resident evil. Im willing to trade a few.
cchrono's Avatar cchrono 12:02 PM 01-27-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet2233 View Post

I have Avatar, Clash of the titans, despicable me,Alice in wonderland, monster house, cloudy with a chance and resident evil. Im willing to trade a few.

I'm looking for avatar I have bolt, mJ this is it, the last airbender, legends of guardians, that you don't have if your interested
Toe's Avatar Toe 09:35 PM 01-30-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet2233 View Post

I have Avatar, Clash of the titans, despicable me,Alice in wonderland, monster house, cloudy with a chance and resident evil. Im willing to trade a few.

I would trade you SAW 3d for despicable me.........shoot me a PM if interested.

I would also trade SAW 3d for either Step Up 3d or BOLT.
AVSF President's Avatar AVSF President 10:14 PM 01-30-2011
Wow, I'm surprised at the number of people wanting to trade.
samalmoe's Avatar samalmoe 04:50 PM 01-31-2011
i have legends of the guardian..trade for?
vkelly25's Avatar vkelly25 08:14 PM 02-01-2011
I have IMAX Deep Sea unopened and Dinosaurs Alive, willing to trade.

I currently own the following movies:

Cloudy with A Chance of Meatballs
IMAX Deep Sea
IMAX Under the Sea
Shrek Collection 1-4
Resident Evil: Afterlife
Pirahna 3-D
Saw 3-D
Wild Ocean
Dinosaurs Alive
Grand Canyon
Avatar

Hit me up...
Remit's Avatar Remit 08:23 PM 02-01-2011
You up for trading avatar? I have legend of the guardians for trade, see you don't have that one.

R.
fxcast's Avatar fxcast 08:48 PM 02-01-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwheels View Post

Do the 3d shrek discs also have the 2d on them?

I just bought the blu ray box set but want the 3d versions.

I have avatar that I would trade if anyone is interested. I watched it once and have another on the way via rebate sometime in the next few weeks.

Jeff

just bought a samsung3d tv. im willing to trade for avatar 3d. i am an amazon prime member so i can ship you a new movie in exchange for avatar 3d.

you can email me at Castanonlaw@yahoo.com
bravia3D's Avatar bravia3D 03:14 AM 02-02-2011
This site is dedicated to those that want and wanna trade 3D blurays. Just opened not long ago but it will help many. Also has a complete list of all 3D Blurays out now, and updating info on each along with reviews coming soon.
Also has info on 3D TV broadcast movies.

http://blazin3d.freeforums.org
jwheels's Avatar jwheels 03:45 PM 02-02-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxcast View Post

just bought a samsung3d tv. im willing to trade for avatar 3d. i am an amazon prime member so i can ship you a new movie in exchange for avatar 3d.

you can email me at Castanonlaw@yahoo.com

Already made this trade a few days ago sorry.

Jeff
bitemymac's Avatar bitemymac 07:15 PM 02-02-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by samalmoe View Post

i have legends of the guardian..trade for?

How about for Step Up 3D?

I am interested in trading for other 3d animation films.
Jedi Domain's Avatar Jedi Domain 10:37 AM 02-03-2011
thread closed
martyrd0m's Avatar martyrd0m 01:02 PM 02-03-2011
Looking to trade open season, monster house, and saw. Looking for avatar, monster vs aliens, or ice age
Troyk300's Avatar Troyk300 01:34 AM 02-04-2011
Hey everybody I'm looking to trade my copy of coraline and erotic dimensions both in bluray 3d I'll trade both for Httyd but if you don't have that just send me an offer thanks
1  2 3  4  ... Last

Up
Mobile  Desktop