http://www.3d-blurayrental.com/ - Page 19 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #541 of 557 Old 03-01-2014, 06:36 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
Liked: 578

^Actually, the reason I called you out on that part of your post was because you were referring to disney, not 3DBRR.com.

And you don't need to see an actual representative announce himself within a forum.  Spreading the word to other consumers about any misgivings you have is always a positive, because as the conversation spreads online (to all venues) the likelihood of it being seen by someone within the company trying to take the pulse of things increases.  Doesn't have to be within any one thread.

Corporations always have marketing departments.  Marketing departments have always been hungry for information regarding what the public likes or doesn't like about their product.  Since the advent of the internet I find it impossible to accept that they don't have folks looking at online reviews & complaints (whether it be forums, The BBB, etc.)

WARNING: You have now entered a no @#$%tard zone. Please gather your anti-vaccine propaganda nonsense and slowly back out the way you came in.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #542 of 557 Old 03-01-2014, 06:23 PM
3BR

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
AaronWT - we have just put up Catching Fire....sorry about that.

Don Landis - thank you for your feedback. If you place an order 7 days before a movie is released which is also the day we put it up for pre-order, you're pretty much guaranteed to have the movie shipped to you on the release day. If that is not the case, please email us so we can investigate why you're having longer waits. We do monitor wait times very closely and can assure you we care smile.gif We do also sell extra discs but via eBay under the seller 3BRSales. Feel free to check out our used titles there.
post #543 of 557 Old 03-01-2014, 11:46 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 106
3BR- Thank you for the response. I think the last I did the preorder was late last year and the wait was well past the first day for shipping. You may recall me questioning this same problem before when you advised me of the 20 day max wait time. (27 days is nearly a month) Anyway, the most recent order I placed was on the first day of shipping and the "In Stock" was listed so I decided to order but it still did not ship for another 11 days wait. With an order placed, my CC charged and the website showing in stock, there should be no reason for the wait unless it was simply a mistake. In December we had one title that was delayed as well and you may recall I advised you to hold off on shipping since I would not be here in January to receive it. Yet almost a month went by and in early January, You mailed the disk which then just sat in the Post Office until my return. That was an admitted oversight. We corresponded about this while I was still away.

Because of this unpredictable delivery I have to assume that I should not order any title unless I can be sure that one month from my order date I will be here to receive it. It is disappointing for me but I don't want to order and then you get concerned because I can't return the disk the next day as I usually do.

Thanks for the ebay info. I will check it out.
post #544 of 557 Old 03-02-2014, 11:13 AM
3BR

Hopefully what you went through was just a series of unfortunate events. I can help you moving forward though. If you order a title 7 days before the release date and it does not ship on the release date, let me know.
post #545 of 557 Old 03-02-2014, 11:55 AM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 106
Will do, 3BR. Thanks. I will be traveling again for about a month so I won't be ordering for awhile. As always, appreciate your attention to AVS members. I may complain at times but always try to do it in a constructive way.
post #546 of 557 Old 04-21-2014, 10:46 AM

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3BR View Post

Hi, wanted to address your question. We operate on a first come first serve basis with all of our rentals. To ensure you are one of the first person to get a title, we recommend you put an order in as soon as possible in the pre-order phase which is a week before the release date. The reason these hot titles dont show up in the "in stock" list is because there is generally a queue for the first 1-2 months. Once that queue is complete, then it will show up in the available list like Prometheus, Avengers, Madagascar, etc does now. Hope that helps.

was getting annoyed at netflix and the fact Downton Abbey Season 4 was like in there for well I stuck it in the queue before it came out. still said very long wait. went looking on google on who's left and a cnet article had you up. Took a chance on an out of stock order 4-5 days later Disk 1 on blu ray arrived at the house. Impressive. Was one reason I kept Blockbuster around I could rent via rentals and not just membership.. had to put you on one of my speed dials because the name doesn't run off the tongue but maybe thats a good thing. Keep it up.
old corps likes this.
post #547 of 557 Old 04-21-2014, 12:58 PM
3BR

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrynXX View Post

was getting annoyed at netflix and the fact Downton Abbey Season 4 was like in there for well I stuck it in the queue before it came out. still said very long wait. went looking on google on who's left and a cnet article had you up. Took a chance on an out of stock order 4-5 days later Disk 1 on blu ray arrived at the house. Impressive. Was one reason I kept Blockbuster around I could rent via rentals and not just membership.. had to put you on one of my speed dials because the name doesn't run off the tongue but maybe thats a good thing. Keep it up.

Nice! Glad the new service is working out well for you!
PatrynXX likes this.
post #548 of 557 Old 04-23-2014, 08:03 AM

Understand Shameless not being available but the original House of Cards on blu ray on which the Netflix series is based on. thats hard to find. and I've been told to watch that first before touching the Netflix series
post #549 of 557 Old 04-23-2014, 01:17 PM
3BR

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrynXX View Post

Understand Shameless not being available but the original House of Cards on blu ray on which the Netflix series is based on. thats hard to find. and I've been told to watch that first before touching the Netflix series

If there are titles you don't see listed, just email us a request and we'll consider putting them up.
post #550 of 557 Old 06-08-2014, 09:41 AM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 409
Just tried to log into the site and it appears to be down. Any idea when it will be back up?

JVC 3D: Been there, done that, bought a DLP
post #551 of 557 Old 06-08-2014, 11:55 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post

Just tried to log into the site and it appears to be down. Any idea when it will be back up?

Working for me. I just ordered and got an e-mail confirmation too.

post #552 of 557 Old 06-08-2014, 04:41 PM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinema13 View Post

Working for me. I just ordered and got an e-mail confirmation too.

Thanks and it's working for me now. Not sure what the deal was.

post #553 of 557 Old 06-10-2014, 09:22 PM
3BR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post

Thanks and it's working for me now. Not sure what the deal was.

I think you must have logged in during the maintenance period one evening. Should not happen again. Thanks.
post #554 of 557 Old 06-10-2014, 09:31 PM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3BR View Post

I think you must have logged in during the maintenance period one evening. Should not happen again. Thanks.

No worries! It might have been something on my end as well. smile.gif

post #555 of 557 Old 06-13-2014, 09:36 AM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 313 Post(s)
Liked: 609
I noticed they chnaged their envelopes last week. At least that was the first time I got this style. It looked like the ones I had form Gamefly many years ago with a big cardboard insert that the disc and sleeve was put into.

39TB unRAID1--53TB unRAID2--36TB unRAID3
LED DLP
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme

post #556 of 557 Old 06-13-2014, 05:16 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
I noticed they chnaged their envelopes last week. At least that was the first time I got this style. It looked like the ones I had form Gamefly many years ago with a big cardboard insert that the disc and sleeve was put into.
Much nicer, though I had some trouble getting mine to stay sealed. But a little Scotch tape did the trick.
post #557 of 557 Old 06-14-2014, 08:49 AM
AVS Club Gold

I'm guessing the other system had too many moving parts for some...

Tony
Reply 3D Content

Tags
Blu Ray Movies , Avatar Three Disc Extended Collectors Edition Bd Live Blu Ray , How To Train Your Dragon Two Disc Blu Ray 3d Dvd Combo , Tron Legacy Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page