http://www.3d-blurayrental.com/ - Page 21 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
post #601 of 611 Unread 11-25-2014, 03:24 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 32
i'm noticing that the new releases start out at $7.99. how long before they drop to $5.99?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #602 of 611 Unread 11-26-2014, 02:13 PM
3BR

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by grubadub View Post
i'm noticing that the new releases start out at $7.99. how long before they drop to $5.99?
New 3D titles generally start at $7.99 and usually within a month after the release date, we will have them in stock and worked through all the wait list. At that point, we will drop the price to $5.99. Hope that helps.
post #603 of 611 Unread 11-26-2014, 02:22 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3BR View Post
New 3D titles generally start at $7.99 and usually within a month after the release date, we will have them in stock and worked through all the wait list. At that point, we will drop the price to $5.99. Hope that helps.
cool, thanks
post #604 of 611 Unread 11-27-2014, 03:26 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Liked: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3BR View Post

Hello,

Are there any plans to bring down the monthly subscription rates in the near future? I truly believe this would allow a lot more people to join including myself. As it is currently, a one disc at a time starting at $16 is too rich for many out there.
post #605 of 611 Unread 11-27-2014, 07:13 AM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Liked: 848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chere View Post
Hello,

Are there any plans to bring down the monthly subscription rates in the near future? I truly believe this would allow a lot more people to join including myself. As it is currently, a one disc at a time starting at $16 is too rich for many out there.
If you rent titles on a regular basis, it is less expensive than paying a rental fee per title. If a rental title is just $6, renting 4 a month would cost $24. With the one out plan, the cost is only $16 for those four titles.

Of course if the four titles were $8 per rental, that would be $32. The subscription plan would cut that in half.

The subscription plan costs much less than paying a rental fee for each title.

40TB unRAID1--53TB unRAID2--36TB unRAID3
LED DLP
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
post #606 of 611 Unread 11-27-2014, 08:34 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chere View Post
Hello,

If you are registered and on mailing list they have a special promotion, Subscription prices are on sale for 20% off. Plan #1 at $12.99 enter coupon code Subsale 1, Plan #2 at $19.99 - Subsale 2, Plan # 3 at $26.99 - Subsale 3
post #607 of 611 Unread 11-27-2014, 08:59 AM
AVS Club Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al O View Post
If you are registered and on mailing list they have a special promotion, Subscription prices are on sale for 20% off. Plan #1 at $12.99 enter coupon code Subsale 1, Plan #2 at $19.99 - Subsale 2, Plan # 3 at $26.99 - Subsale 3
I wish I had received something. I've been on the three out plan for a long time at normal rates.

The only thing I recall seeing is a link to a site they have setup for purchases of UV codes, 3D BDs, 2D BDs, and DVDs.

LED DLP
post #608 of 611 Unread 11-27-2014, 09:25 AM
3BR

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
I wish I had received something. I've been on the three out plan for a long time at normal rates.

The only thing I recall seeing is a link to a site they have setup for purchases of UV codes, 3D BDs, 2D BDs, and DVDs.
Email us and we can apply the promotion for you...it's active till the end of the year 2014.
aaronwt likes this.
post #609 of 611 Unread Today, 01:14 PM

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
Liked: 52
It doesn't appear as though there is a subscription option for 2D Blu-Ray, anyone know if that has been discussed? I see the by disc rental is higher for 3D, wondered if maybe a lower price 2D rental could be available.

I am interested in the full quality audio of Blu-Ray, but only watch 2D... I don't know of other rental options that offer full release Disc's, but would prefer not pay a premium for the 3D disc options if I don't want those.
post #610 of 611 Unread Today, 02:46 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmhvball View Post
It doesn't appear as though there is a subscription option for 2D Blu-Ray, anyone know if that has been discussed? I see the by disc rental is higher for 3D, wondered if maybe a lower price 2D rental could be available.

I am interested in the full quality audio of Blu-Ray, but only watch 2D... I don't know of other rental options that offer full release Disc's, but would prefer not pay a premium for the 3D disc options if I don't want those.
The subscriptions cover 2D and 3D titles. I am on the three out plan. I just had the Maze Runner 2D BD shipped to me this week. While last week I had 3D Ninja Turtles and 3D Hobbit 2(extended) shipped to me. Although I had to pay for the 3D Hobbit 2 rental since it was over $8.
I need to find the time to watch them so I can ship them back soon.

LED DLP
post #611 of 611 Unread Today, 07:11 PM
3BR

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmhvball View Post

Yes, you are right. We do not have a 2D only subscription plan. We actually do pay more for our 2D discs given they are the full retail version with HD sound and bonus features.
Reply 3D Content

Tags
Blu Ray Movies , Avatar Three Disc Extended Collectors Edition Bd Live Blu Ray , How To Train Your Dragon Two Disc Blu Ray 3d Dvd Combo , Tron Legacy Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo
Gear in this thread - Avatar by PriceGrabber.com