http://www.3d-blurayrental.com/ - Page 34 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 161Likes
post #991 of 1075 Old 01-21-2017, 02:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1142 Post(s)
Liked: 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juju1999 View Post
In my personal experience, they are VERY slow. Unless you live just nearby their operation it will take sometimes 1-2 weeks to get your rental. I cannot recommend this service, very disappointing.
No real complaints here. Been using them for nearly a year.

Yes, it can take 2 or 3 weeks to get a new release, but sometimes they arrive within a couple of days of release. There is no guarantee. It's a shared physical resource. Sometimes other people are ahead in line. So if that matters to you, definitely avoid this service for your new release needs. Some people have a system about what day they submit their order on, in relation to the disc release date, etc, but I am not convinced that really makes a big difference.

So, I use it because I don't want to buy this stuff, but I do want the highest quality possible.

And, if I gotta watch something on release day, I will use a streaming service or red box. Obviously the latter does not have 3d nor UHD. But sometimes I will choose to suffer through a Blu ray....

Check out my current theater & gear.
Listen to the best movie review podcast, the /filmcast.
Don't suffer through Gamma D on your JVC. Optimize HDR Tone Mapping using Arve's tool & Masciola's test patterns instead (hints.)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #992 of 1075 Old 01-21-2017, 10:09 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
Liked: 286
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan_h View Post

Yes, it can take 2 or 3 weeks to get a new release, but sometimes they arrive within a couple of days of release. There is no guarantee. It's a shared physical resource. Sometimes other people are ahead in line. So if that matters to you, definitely avoid this service for your new release needs. Some people have a system about what day they submit their order on, in relation to the disc release date, etc, but I am not convinced that really makes a big difference.

So, I use it because I don't want to buy this stuff, but I do want the highest quality possible.

And, if I gotta watch something on release day, I will use a streaming service or red box. Obviously the latter does not have 3d nor UHD. But sometimes I will choose to suffer through a Blu ray....
If anyone knows of another service which rents 4K/HDR/Dolby Atmos discs for about $3.50, please let me know. In the meantime, this company is worth every penny and the wait time. Many of us have a ton of time and money invested in our home theater setups and the only way we are gonna' be able to use them to their fullest is with Blu-ray UHD/HDR/Atmos versions. Short of purchasing discs, or a few online titles that cost the same as discs, this company provides the only alternative I have found so far. I'm confident this will change some day, but until it does ...
aaronwt, sparky7 and Roussi like this.

Living Room: 2016 Samsung UN65KS9800
2016 Samsung UBD-K8500 4K HDR Ultra HD Blu-Ray Player (x2, second in Den)
2016 Pioneer SC-LX701AVR/AMP 100VS-Dolby Atmos 7.1.4
Den: 2016 Samsung UN55KS8500 SUHD TV
2016 Samsung 5.1 Channel HW-K550/SWA8000S Soundbar
Bedroom: 2016 Samsung UN49KS8000 SHUD TV; 2016 Samsung 2.1 Channel HW-K450 Soundbar
post #993 of 1075 Old 01-23-2017, 07:26 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:

I too have been using them for nearly a year and have no complaints.

Do I wish the ordering and web site were more advanced? Of course, but being able to watch rare (or even barely-rare) titles on blu-ray with the latest transfer and audio is what I want and it is what I get it from them. I have only requested a few titles that they didn't already stock and they purchased all of them within a month or so.

There are a vast number of classic, independent, and out-of-print titles that Netflix only carries on DVD, if at all. It only takes a few of those to make the 3DBR subscription worthwhile for me. On top of the "rental only" scenario, so many titles are being remastered for the 4K generation that I frequently find the Netflix blu-ray to be inferior disc and wish I had just ordered it from 3DBR instead. They odds of receiving a damaged disc from Netflix is much higher as well.

With that said, I do still keep my Netflix subscription for high demand stuff like new releases and Disney titles, plus the occasional Criterion title that they carry. That helps me avoid most of the wait times that I might experience from 3DBR and save a couple bucks on those titles.

post #994 of 1075 Old 01-23-2017, 08:14 AM
UHD Addict

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 5592 Post(s)
Liked: 3383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juju1999 View Post
Nope, not worth it at all. The most aggravating part is that they sell a 5 disc per month service, which is not actually possible. Even turning around my rentals within a day, most I was able to get was two in one month. I let them know of my disappointment in their service, and they acted like massive babies. Rude.
I've been using them since 2012 and have always been on the three out plan which allows you to get a max of 15 discs a month. I think I hit the maximum one month, but I've had several months where I got 13 and 14 discs. And have zero problems receiving ten discs a month. Although the only reason I don't get more is because I don't typically rent that many each month. If a title I order is not in stock, I immediately place another order. Eventually the one that wasn't in stock will show up, while I will be sent a different title instead.

WOuld I like to have a queue? Of course. Would I like it to be faster? of course. But it's not like you need to wait for them to receive your return before ordering another title. The day you stick a title in the mail, you can order another title. Although I typically place my orders on Tuesday. When titles typically first become available to order. And then they are released a week later.

And since I dropped Netflix Disc rentals last year, after seventeen years renting from Netflix, I've had no problem with 3DBD rental taking it's place. You just need to use it differently since it does take longer to receive titles instead of only one day like it took with Netflix. And since 3D BD rental gives me access to 2D, 3D, UHD, and game BDs, it's a better value than Netflix was.

I just hope they continue to stick around. I will continue to use use them as long as they are. SInce I don't know any one else that rents all those formats and also has a wide variety too.

EDIT: I'll use Redbox occasionally to take up the slack. But I only have six to ten rentals a year from there.

53TB unRAID2--41TB unRAID3--35TB unRAID1a
Sony 65x850C--Sony UBP-X800--Sony HT-NT3
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme

Last edited by aaronwt; 01-23-2017 at 08:26 AM.
post #995 of 1075 Old 01-23-2017, 12:16 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 37
They have been great for me; no subscription, just renting 3D BRDs from time to time. I don't go for the newest releases, usually have enough bought disks to watch until the rentals age somewhat. Timely service, good communication.
Rudy1 likes this.
post #996 of 1075 Old 01-23-2017, 03:02 PM

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
Liked: 110
Canceled my service today

out of a whole month and me pushing movie after movie (3 at a time) trying to just get anything I only managed to get one movie (that I barely wanted to see) this whole month.

On top of the very cluttered service
-Lack of an actual queue service
-The sluggish "add to cart" every time you want a new movie checked out (which always took me 2 trys to get it to accept for some reason)
-The wish list not updating after you "check out" a movie
-The wish list not showing the wait time
-Very delayed emails

Just not worth the $$$ IMO, I respect anyone that thinks otherwise who knows maybe you just had better luck then me, I really wanted to like it since this is the only place you can rent UHD and 3D, but if I only get one a month, i might as well just go out and buy one every month....

Samsung 65JS9500
Philips BDP7501 UHD Blu Ray player
PS4/WiiU
Apple TV4
Onkyo TX-SR606
Harmony Ultimate
post #997 of 1075 Old 01-23-2017, 03:08 PM

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
Liked: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Rosenberg View Post
If anyone knows of another service which rents 4K/HDR/Dolby Atmos discs for about $3.50, please let me know. In the meantime, this company is worth every penny and the wait time. Many of us have a ton of time and money invested in our home theater setups and the only way we are gonna' be able to use them to their fullest is with Blu-ray UHD/HDR/Atmos versions. Short of purchasing discs, or a few online titles that cost the same as discs, this company provides the only alternative I have found so far. I'm confident this will change some day, but until it does ...

It is $8 to rent a UHD/3D from them... Standalone,

or are you talking about the $7 2 out a month is $3.50 each...

Samsung 65JS9500
Philips BDP7501 UHD Blu Ray player
PS4/WiiU
Apple TV4
Onkyo TX-SR606
Harmony Ultimate

Last edited by Eclipse01; 01-23-2017 at 03:15 PM.
post #998 of 1075 Old 01-23-2017, 03:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1123 Post(s)
Liked: 523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse01 View Post
It is $8 to rent a UHD/3D from them...
$3.20 as long as you can get 5 in a month. Seems you cannot so best to find an alternative.
post #999 of 1075 Old 01-23-2017, 06:54 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
Liked: 286
Cool

Quote:
It is $8 to rent a UHD/3D from them... Standalone,

or are you talking about the $7 2 out a month is $3.50 each...
$6.99 for two a month.
sparky7 likes this.

Living Room: 2016 Samsung UN65KS9800
2016 Samsung UBD-K8500 4K HDR Ultra HD Blu-Ray Player (x2, second in Den)
2016 Pioneer SC-LX701AVR/AMP 100VS-Dolby Atmos 7.1.4
Den: 2016 Samsung UN55KS8500 SUHD TV
2016 Samsung 5.1 Channel HW-K550/SWA8000S Soundbar
Bedroom: 2016 Samsung UN49KS8000 SHUD TV; 2016 Samsung 2.1 Channel HW-K450 Soundbar
post #1000 of 1075 Old 01-23-2017, 07:02 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Quote:
Canceled my service today

out of a whole month and me pushing movie after movie (3 at a time) trying to just get anything I only managed to get one movie (that I barely wanted to see) this whole month.

On top of the very cluttered service
-Lack of an actual queue service
-The sluggish "add to cart" every time you want a new movie checked out (which always took me 2 trys to get it to accept for some reason)
-The wish list not updating after you "check out" a movie
-The wish list not showing the wait time
-Very delayed emails

Just not worth the $$$ IMO, I respect anyone that thinks otherwise who knows maybe you just had better luck then me, I really wanted to like it since this is the only place you can rent UHD and 3D, but if I only get one a month, i might as well just go out and buy one every month....

The wishlist here is just a list for your own records and not a queue. It's not expected to automatically update once you rent an item from that list. I must have been lucky coz I usually get E-mail replies within 1 business day.. sometimes even at late night. So far didn't have issues with the checkout cart also.
Rudy1 and aaronwt like this.

Yamaha AVENTAGE RX-A3060, Altantic Tech System 350 THX
HSU VTF-3 MK5 HP Sub, Klipsch RP-140SA Atmos Height (x4)
Epson 5030UB, 120" 16:9 screen, Panasonic TC-P60ST50 Plasma
Dune HD Solo 4K, Popcorn Hour C-200, unRAID Server Pro OS 6
Oppo BDP-83, Sony BDP-BX520, Panasonic DMP‑BDT220
Sony HDR-TD20 3D
post #1001 of 1075 Old 01-24-2017, 12:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
Liked: 1558
No complaints here...they're basically the only game in town for 3D and UHD Blu-Rays, so I'm willing to put up with the occasional extended wait time for a title I want to watch. I don't intend to collect UHD Blu-Rays the way I did the HD format, so I use the service to rent only those titles that interest me in the Horror & Sci-Fi genres. I get excellent download speeds and I subscribe to all of the major UHD streaming services, but nothing beats a disc as far as I'm concerned.
aaronwt likes this.

DEFINITION OF "STUPID": Knowing the truth, seeing the truth, but still believing the lies.
post #1002 of 1075 Old 01-30-2017, 05:17 PM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Current subscriber, overall happy with the service, but as a word of caution, your rental quantities are calculated by calendar month, not by calendar billing.
I subscribed in the middle of the month, that means I paid for the half the amount of rentals for that month.
Make sure you subscribe at the beginning or a few days before the calendar month start (calculate how many days it takes to get to your door) to offset the rental latency.
dnoonie likes this.
post #1003 of 1075 Old 01-30-2017, 06:55 PM

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by diegoborgh View Post
Current subscriber, overall happy with the service, but as a word of caution, your rental quantities are calculated by calendar month, not by calendar billing.
I subscribed in the middle of the month, that means I paid for the half the amount of rentals for that month.
Make sure you subscribe at the beginning or a few days before the calendar month start (calculate how many days it takes to get to your door) to offset the rental latency.
no, it doesn't matter when you start your subscription. when you end your subscription, you don't stop receiving discs at the end of the month, you stop receiving them at the end of your subscription date. so you'll get a full month of rentals for every month you pay for.

Last edited by hamsterhuey; 01-30-2017 at 07:20 PM.
post #1004 of 1075 Old 01-30-2017, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diegoborgh View Post

Yes this was way too confusing for me too and I joined towards the end of the month last year (25th). I inquired about this and they told me to cancel the current subscription and re-join at the beginning of the month to avoid confusion. Requested cancellation but since they already charged me last 25th it seems mine will end next month.

Sony HDR-TD20 3D
post #1005 of 1075 Old 01-30-2017, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by termite View Post
Yes this was way too confusing for me too and I joined towards the end of the month last year (25th). I inquired about this and they told me to cancel the current subscription and re-join at the beginning of the month to avoid confusion. Requested cancellation but since they already charged me last 25th it seems mine will end next month.
you guys need to take a break from watching movies, and take an analytical thinking class. you actually get MORE movies for your money when you start your sub in the middle of a month.

example: let's say you buy a 1 month "2 movies a month" sub, from Jan 15th to Feb 14th. you get your 2 "January" movies for the last 2 weeks of January. then your monthly count resets to zero for the new month, and you get your 2 "February" movies the first 2 weeks of February until your sub expires. you paid for 1 month, and you got 4 movies.
post #1006 of 1075 Old 01-31-2017, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsterhuey View Post
you guys need to take a break from watching movies, and take an analytical thinking class. you actually get MORE movies for your money when you start your sub in the middle of a month.

example: let's say you buy a 1 month "2 movies a month" sub, from Jan 15th to Feb 14th. you get your 2 "January" movies for the last 2 weeks of January. then your monthly count resets to zero for the new month, and you get your 2 "February" movies the first 2 weeks of February until your sub expires. you paid for 1 month, and you got 4 movies.

I wondered about this too..but it could only happen in the first month you join. Now let's just say in your example you request cancellation after you get 2 more movies in the first 2 weeks of Feb. I still think they will charge you in mid Feb. before letting you go. If that's true then there's no advantage as to when in the month you join.. except for the confusion it creates for some of us when not joining at the beginning of the month..?

Sony HDR-TD20 3D
post #1007 of 1075 Old 01-31-2017, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by termite View Post
I wondered about this too..but it could only happen in the first month you join. Now let's just say in your example you request cancellation after you get 2 more movies in the first 2 weeks of Feb. I still think they will charge you in mid Feb. before letting you go. If that's true then there's no advantage as to when in the month you join.. except for the confusion it creates for some of us when not joining at the beginning of the month..?
yeah, you're wrong. it doesn't matter how many months you're subbed; you're allowed a full month's allocation of movies for those first and last partial months.

the only way this might be wrong is if they explicitly call this scenario out as an exception in their terms. but even if there is no advantage, there certainly isn't a DISadvantage to subbing in the middle of a month, like the earlier poster was claiming.

i don't understand your second point. why would they charge you a sub fee AFTER you've cancelled?
post #1008 of 1075 Old 02-02-2017, 02:27 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 649 Post(s)
Liked: 529
Seems like an interesting idea but rather flawed in execution. Sure, I'd rather be able to rent everything in UHD or 3D if possible but honestly I'm fine with just renting standard blu Ray from Netflix or wherever. Then, IF I like the movie and really want to own it I can simply buy it in UHD and or 3D if available.

I really enjoy 3D on my OLED but the lack of titles o actually want to own hurts it a bit. Oh well. Glad they have this service for those that are enjoying it but I can't see the value. Like I said, rent the SDR version and if it's a must have title then just purchase the UHD/3D version.

Most of my thinking there is that I do NOT buy films simply because they are available in 3D or have a great UHD transfer. I have to want to own the film first and foremost. Content is king!
Stecchino likes this.

LG OLED65E6P, Samsung PN64H5000
Samsung UBD-8500K, LG BD 570
Polk RTi Towers, STi surrounds
Polk Subwoofer
Sony DH550 AVR
post #1009 of 1075 Old 02-02-2017, 03:43 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadLizard View Post
Seems like an interesting idea but rather flawed in execution. Sure, I'd rather be able to rent everything in UHD or 3D if possible but honestly I'm fine with just renting standard blu Ray from Netflix or wherever. Then, IF I like the movie and really want to own it I can simply buy it in UHD and or 3D if available.

I really enjoy 3D on my OLED but the lack of titles o actually want to own hurts it a bit. Oh well. Glad they have this service for those that are enjoying it but I can't see the value. Like I said, rent the SDR version and if it's a must have title then just purchase the UHD/3D version.

Most of my thinking there is that I do NOT buy films simply because they are available in 3D or have a great UHD transfer. I have to want to own the film first and foremost. Content is king!
Why would you want your first viewing to be lower quality? I don't want to /have time to rewatch 99% of the movies I see, but I still want the ones I watch to be in the highest quality possible. Especially if you care about quality enough to buy an oled, that makes absolutely no sense.
nathan_h and aaronwt like this.
post #1010 of 1075 Old 02-02-2017, 06:35 AM
UHD Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by evertec View Post
Why would you want your first viewing to be lower quality? I don't want to /have time to rewatch 99% of the movies I see, but I still want the ones I watch to be in the highest quality possible. Especially if you care about quality enough to buy an oled, that makes absolutely no sense.
Yes. I was scratching my head with that post.

post #1011 of 1075 Old 02-02-2017, 06:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 2464 Post(s)
Liked: 2241
Quote:
No, I understand what he means. True, a BD is the only way to get the highest quality out of a movie, it's nevertheless still the [sad] case that the vast majority of movies simply don't rise to the level of compelling me to actually go out and buy or even rent a BD for it first. BDs and dealing with BDP's are a PITA to many of us, and frankly I'd rather see the content first before deciding whether or not I want that hassle.

It's sad in a way, because the movie fan in me shrieks in pain at the concept, but when it comes down to the nuts and bolts of getting through the day and just watching something, waiting for a physical BD to arrive is the very last thing in the world I want to do.

Having a super quality display is entirely to the side of the point. If OLED is your notion of highest quality, then it will be the best way for you to view streaming too.

Thought #EAA: I wonder how many people know that no one ever says "What we've got here is a failure to communicate." in the movie "Cool Hand Luke" (1967).
post #1012 of 1075 Old 02-02-2017, 07:06 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgm1024 View Post
No, I understand what he means. True, a BD is the only way to get the highest quality out of a movie, it's nevertheless still the [sad] case that the vast majority of movies simply don't rise to the level of compelling me to actually go out and buy or even rent a BD for it first. BDs and dealing with BDP's are a PITA to many of us, and frankly I'd rather see the content first before deciding whether or not I want that hassle.

It's sad in a way, because the movie fan in me shrieks in pain at the concept, but when it comes down to the nuts and bolts of getting through the day and just watching something, waiting for a physical BD to arrive is the very last thing in the world I want to do.

Having a super quality display is entirely to the side of the point. If OLED is your notion of highest quality, then it will be the best way for you to view streaming too.
True, I understand the inconvenience, and I wish there was 4K bluray quality streaming out there. I guess my viewing habits just don't line up with the method of prewatching something just to see if it's a good enough movie to watch in high quality. To me, that's a lot more hassle and waste of time versus just having some rented 3D or 4K blurays on hand from the rental service to watch whenever I get the chance. I also understand to an extent what you're saying about the OLED being the best way to view streaming too, but my thought is if someone cares about quality enough to spend the exorbitant extra cost of OLED and then use it to display sub-par quality content, they're not utilizing what they just paid for to the fullest extent. I think of it kind of like me, someone who has golfed twice in my life paying thousands of dollars for super high quality clubs then using them at the putt-putt course. Sure, they may help me to do the best I have ever done, but that's not saying much and it's severely underusing their potential.
post #1013 of 1075 Old 02-05-2017, 09:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 649 Post(s)
Liked: 529
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
Yes. I was scratching my head with that post.
Gents...standard blu Rays look pretty damned good on my OLED! So, let's not act like watching these movies on blu Ray is somehow slumming it . Most of my current catalog is SDR blu Ray and most of it has never looked better. It's not just resolution that matters with PQ. You guys know this.

My whole point is that rentals are just fine in standard blu Ray through Netflix. Then, if the film is a must own, buying it in UHD and or 3D if available is a no brainer. Otherwise, I'm just paying extra and waiting longer to see what I want to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgm1024 View Post

Yeah, this. Like I said, it's just not worth it for me to pay extra or wait for rentals simply because they are 4K or 3D. For others, it is. All good.

LG OLED65E6P, Samsung PN64H5000
Samsung UBD-8500K, LG BD 570
Polk RTi Towers, STi surrounds
Polk Subwoofer
Sony DH550 AVR
post #1014 of 1075 Old 02-05-2017, 09:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

You mean we're using our money wrong?

Don't suffer through Gamma D on your JVC. Optimize HDR Tone Mapping using Arve's tool & Masciola's test patterns instead (hints.)

Last edited by nathan_h; 02-05-2017 at 05:09 PM.
post #1015 of 1075 Old 02-05-2017, 03:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
That you for joint this thread to tell us how we're using our money wrong?
(?) Please clarify, retype, or whatever.

Thought #EAA: I wonder how many people know that no one ever says "What we've got here is a failure to communicate." in the movie "Cool Hand Luke" (1967).
post #1016 of 1075 Old 02-11-2017, 12:09 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 56
http://www.3d-blurayrental.com/

Slightly off topic but related....Is it just me or did Amazon just recently start allowing rentals of their UHD movies? (Previously only available for purchase). Several at least are not yet released on 4K UHD blu ray such as the Patriot, Lawrence of Arabia etc. It's $8 for a rental instead of $25 to buy.

AVR | Yamaha RX-A3050 // Projection | Epson 5040UB // Speakers | Fluance XL series (7) SVS Subs (.2) Origin C62 (.4)
post #1017 of 1075 Old 02-12-2017, 06:23 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stecchino View Post
Slightly off topic but related....Is it just me or did Amazon just recently start allowing rentals of their UHD movies? (Previously only available for purchase). Several at least are not yet released on 4K UHD blu ray such as the Patriot, Lawrence of Arabia etc. It's $8 for a rental instead of $25 to buy.
Interesting! But I'm wondering if it's not Amazon: I think it might stem from a licensing agreement with the content producers themselves (TV/Movie).

I've often been confused by the oddball disallowing of certain HD (not UHD) movie rentals.

post #1018 of 1075 Old 02-12-2017, 08:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

There's a discussion of Amazon and rental practices and licensing in the streaming section.

Luckily 3D-blurayrental.com has always rented these titles -- and in perfect UHD BR quality

post #1019 of 1075 Old 02-16-2017, 02:42 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 21
As a subscriber, my emails that indicate whether it's a short wait, or whether it shipped have stopped. No emails for 4 straight rentals (on different days). That's a problem for me because I don't know whether to add another title because there's a "short wait".

They used to be good about sending these email same day.

Either I'm really unlucky, they're not sending them to me intentionally, or this is happening to everyone.
post #1020 of 1075 Old 02-16-2017, 05:34 PM
UHD Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azanon View Post
As a subscriber, my emails that indicate whether it's a short wait, or whether it shipped have stopped. No emails for 4 straight rentals (on different days). That's a problem for me because I don't know whether to add another title because there's a "short wait".

They used to be good about sending these email same day.

Either I'm really unlucky, they're not sending them to me intentionally, or this is happening to everyone.
This is not happening to me. I got an email today(3:30PM) saying that Bad Santa 2 4K UHD is a short wait. I placed the order yesterday(7PM) and got an email confirmation for the order right after I placed it.

I got an email this past Monday saying that Inferno 4K UHD has shipped. I received the disc today.

And I got eight emails last week. Emails for returns, shipping, and orders.

If there is a short wait I typically place another order. For the Bad Santa 2 disc though, that doesn't release until next week. So I would only place another order for a short wait title that has already been released.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply 3D Content

Tags
Blu Ray Movies , Avatar Three Disc Extended Collectors Edition Bd Live Blu Ray , How To Train Your Dragon Two Disc Blu Ray 3d Dvd Combo , Tron Legacy Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo