AVS Forum banner

Vudu, PSN, or Directv CINE3D??

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  ThePrisoner 
#1 ·
I was curious what you guys have found to be the best quality? I have noticed PSN has rentable titles for $7.50, Directv has them for $6.99, and Vudu has very few titles. Please give me some feed back. I would like to know which is worth my money to rent. :)

#2 ·
that is a very good question.

I rented 3 movies from direct tv. shrek 4, tangled and piranha 3d. they all looked great and played fine.. no buffering problems or anything like that.

I did have problems playing the vudu of resident evil 4 in 3d. kept blacking out. then I had problems playing the blu ray 3d of resident evil. or could have been a setting on my onkyo receiver. I was using the ps3. I have downloaded the free stuff on psn, but not any of the movies.

I would say that the winner at the moment is direct tv.

Jacob

#3 ·
So far I've only rented Jackass 3D on Directv. Quality was very good (SBS half resolution). No problems at all. I would love to see what Vudu offers, I'm waiting patiently for my Oppo BDP-93 to receive a firmware update. My other BD player, Panasonic BDT-300 has Vudu but not 3D Vudu.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.