Blockbuster 3D - Page 6 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #151 of 160 Old 04-14-2012, 12:55 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
wow I figured I would re watch Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood in blu ray. Wth is one of the seasons have a very long wait for... Do they only have 1 copy of a lot of their titles or something? And someones been hogging the 3D's for awhile now send them back already people lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #152 of 160 Old 04-14-2012, 03:45 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by edtorious View Post

I have this and Netflix for now but I'm thinking of cancelling my Netflix and just switch to Redbox and then just rent 3D from the site you mentioned. I have no experience with Redbox, how are they when it comes to independent, classic, foreign, documentary, anime and other non-new release movies? I know Redbox has new release movies but how are they when it comes to stock? Do you they have enough titles?

Redbox only has the big studio titles. So if you want to see JACK AND JILL, WAR HORSE, or IRON LADY, Redbox is fine. But anything else (especially when it comes to BD) and Redbox is useless.

post #153 of 160 Old 04-15-2012, 06:04 AM
AVS Special Member

I received what I thought was my first 3D from BB but the disk would only play back in 2D even though the menu choice was there for 3D and it could be selected.

Any one else getting 2D only 3D labeled blu-rays?
post #154 of 160 Old 04-16-2012, 12:13 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I only received a few of the Imax 3-D titles from Blockbuster. Most of the Imax films are free on Comcast so I'm not missing much. Recently signed up for HBO to watch Game of Thrones and they have free on demand 3-D titles like Green Latern, Rio, Narnia, Legend of the Guardians, Yogi Bear, Gulliver's Travels and How to Train Your Dragon. Not as good as Blu-ray 3D but, for free it's fine. Also, I'm now renting PS3 games like Uncharted 3 for only $5 a month.
post #155 of 160 Old 04-17-2012, 08:21 AM

I was semi interested in watching the Imax:Mummies 3D movie but now it says unavailable? Does this happen when they stop renting a certain movie or when some genius breaks the disc or something?
post #156 of 160 Old 04-30-2012, 10:17 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked: 148
Does anybody know if " Sea Rex: Journey to a Prehistoric World 3D " is actually a 3D Blu Ray ? When I click on versions, it says [3D,2D] something like that.

also anybody actually watched a true 3D movie from Blockbuster? Which one? I just recently tried the Smurfs 3D. It was "ok".
post #157 of 160 Old 05-04-2012, 09:43 AM

Liked: 13
Niceville, FL BB is closing. As of 2 May, they had two copies of My Bloody Valentine 3D for $3.99. There was also several copies of Resistance 3 for the PS3 that, I think, were 3D-compatible.
post #158 of 160 Old 05-04-2012, 09:49 AM

Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony1 View Post

Does anybody know if " Sea Rex: Journey to a Prehistoric World 3D " is actually a 3D Blu Ray ? When I click on versions, it says [3D,2D] something like that.

also anybody actually watched a true 3D movie from Blockbuster? Which one? I just recently tried the Smurfs 3D. It was "ok".

Jump back to post #104 on pg 4 for list of 3d movies. I've watched Green Lantern and HPDHII in 3D.
post #159 of 160 Old 05-14-2012, 06:21 PM

I can't believe they sent me an anaglyph DVD of "Ice Age: Dawn of the
Dinosaurs". I thought sure I ordered the Blu-Ray 3D version (which they don't appear to have now). Was I hallucinating when I originally ordered this?

(This mistake after receiving a non-3D version of "Dolphin Tale 3D" - and probably a slim-to-none chance of ever getting a 3D replacement...)
post #160 of 160 Old 05-14-2012, 07:34 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 112
I gave BB mail order DVD's a fair chance but the service was just awful! I can't recall doing business with anyone with worst service in my whole life. In my opinion, they are a borderline fraud. I cancelled the BB@home on my DishNetwork account. The BB store on the other hand is fantastic. Hard to believe these are the same division of the company.
Reply 3D Content

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page