post #31 of 36 Old 11-17-2012, 02:47 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Liked: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikkoman View Post

I was wondering, when a new 3D movie comes out, how long do you usually have to wait before they ship and are they backordered often? I assume it won't be as bad as Netflix on regular blurays back then, which took too long, so I only use their streaming service, and use BB to rent my blurays now. So this will cover my 3D rentals with a monthly subscription.
From what I've read, it should be a good experience.

Well, I requested Spider-Man on the 12th and got an e-mail notice today informing me of shipment. Not too bad for a new, high-profile release. But will whoever is sitting on THE LITTLE RASCALS 3D please return your copy? Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 36 Old 12-07-2012, 02:37 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
So it seems this company is top notch by the sounds of all your posts ..Going to set up my membership and get renting 3D smile.gif
So how long do you get to keep/rent the movies?
post #33 of 36 Old 12-29-2012, 01:03 PM
PLB

Liked: 11
They are tops in my book. I heve rented several 3D titles from them. I kept The Avengers for a long, long time because I was testing my equipment using it as a standard. I have a 3D projector, a 3D TV, and a 3D helmet. I went way over the normal period and they sent me a couple notices. I explained what I was doing and they waived the late fees.

They are trying very hard to give the best servivce possible. However their success is catching up with them. They don't have the new Spiderman in 3D so I have to wait. It's probably someone else like me keeping a disk too long.
post #34 of 36 Old 01-17-2013, 12:31 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 25
I"ve used them for a month plus. As long as you request a movie they say is in stock it's here in 2-3 days. They say they don't have a que but they seem to send me movies that are not in stock as soon as they get them even if I haven't returned the one I have. I've had 2 at the house and one in the mail going back at the same time. But once I've received 5 they do email me and say I can't order another one that month. It's been great for $16/month. That's about $3/movie, cheaper than BD rentals at my local store.

Samsung ES8000 65", Evo Kit installed, Yamaha AVR with Paradigm speakers, iMac, iPad, Apple TV and HTC One phone.
post #35 of 36 Old 11-18-2013, 04:27 PM

Liked: 11

Well, my first rental from 3D-Bluray rental was great.  Second one I rented How to Train Your Dragon, and instead got Mars in 3D.  Real issue here is there is no way to contact them and get this corrected!!!  No contact info anywhere on their site??  Very odd.

So now I'm stuck waiting for new rental.  Guess the kids are going to be disappointed.

post #36 of 36 Old 11-18-2013, 08:17 PM
3BR

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by windsurf3d View Post

Well, my first rental from 3D-Bluray rental was great.  Second one I rented How to Train Your Dragon, and instead got Mars in 3D.  Real issue here is there is no way to contact them and get this corrected!!!  No contact info anywhere on their site??  Very odd.

So now I'm stuck waiting for new rental.  Guess the kids are going to be disappointed.

Sorry to hear about your experience. We do not provide phone support but our email address is listed on our website. We noticed you did email us so hopefully we were able to make this right for you.
Reply 3D Content

Tags
Blu Ray Movies , Chronicles Of Narnia Prince Caspian Blu Ray , Pirates Of The Caribbean At Worlds End Three Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo
Gear in this thread - Chronicles by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page