Epson 3020 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 02-17-2013, 05:17 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello everyone. New to the site and having problems with my recently installed system. Don't know where the best place to post is so maybe someone can steer me in the right direction. Epson 3020 3D projector, Harmon Kardon AVR 2700, Panasonic BDT-220 DVD 3D Blu Ray, Apple TV and home satellite HD Bell Expressvu. When we first set everything up all was well except could not play 3D. Contacted Harmon and they said the problem was too long of HDMI from projector to AVR which was a 50 foot cable. Told to install HDMI amplifier. We eliminated the 50 foot cable and installed a Zigen HDMI extender. Receiver and transmitter one at Projector other near AVR and other devices. HDMI to Epson and the other to the HDMI out on the AVR and connected via Cat 5 Ethernet. Now when I watch anything everything is fine but every so often I lose signal and screen goes black, the audio cuts in and out but no picture just flickering. Screen will say HDMI 1 no signal from Projector. What would be causing this? Sometimes I change source and it comes back sometimes I shut things down and it comes back. I'm thinking the problem is in the AVR somewhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If this needs to be moved somewhere else let me know where.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 02-18-2013, 09:34 PM

Its your hdmi cable.i had same problems and than i bought expensive good hdmi and no problems now...
post #3 of 4 Old 02-22-2013, 09:35 AM

Have you considered getting a redmere hdmi cable from monoproce?
post #4 of 4 Old 03-28-2013, 09:57 PM

I am running a 30 ft hdmi cable from monoprice. It does have the redmere technology. No issues. Monoprice is a very good wholesale store especially for us Canadians. I'm thinking its your cables. 50' should be no problem.
Reply 3D Content

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page