3DGO! Streaming App - Page 3 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 2Likes

post #61 of 99 Old 09-29-2013, 07:33 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Watched Up and Cars 2 so far. Both looked good yet, neither have very exciting 3D content but definitely made it more enjoyable. However, when we rented Cars 2 we stopped it about halfway through one evening. The next day we planed to finish it and it did not remember where we were in the movie. We were able to continue to watch it but from the very beginning. I still haven't figured out how to skip ahead or fast forward.

Also, as a side note I can't get the HDMI return to work. The TV recognizes my Harmon Kardon receiver but I get no return audio from the TV.

Also as of tonight the TV has started displaying a thin blue vertical line about a third of the way from the right side of the screen.

Mark II

I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; am I therefore perfect?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 99 Old 10-05-2013, 08:52 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy1 View Post

According to these posts, Sensio Technologies is having serious financial problems. Apparently many of the announced partnerships with major TV manufacturers have failed to materialize, and there is even talk of selling the company:

http://www.stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard/v.sio/sensio-technologies-inc?postid=21760303

Sensio raised additional cash this week. Investors included the Caisee De Depot (the 2nd largest pension fund in Canada). So no financial concerns for at least the next year or two.
post #63 of 99 Old 10-05-2013, 08:55 AM - Thread Starter

Sensio Adds Universal to its 3DGO! Offerings

http://hometheater.about.com/b/2013/10/03/sensio-adds-universal-to-its-3dgo-offerings.htm

Although the big hype about 3D TV has settled down, 3D viewing at home has by no means disappeared. A steady stream of 3D TVs and video projectors, as well as content from Blu-ray, cable/satellite, and even internet streaming sources, continue to flow into the marketplace that consumers can take advantage of, if desired.

With that in mind, Sensio Technologies has announced the addition of the Universal Studios 3D library to its 3DGO! VOD streaming service, which include recent films, such as Jurassic Park 3D, and, hopefully, some classic 3D films, such as The Creature from the Black Lagoon.

Universal joins Disney and Paramount, as main 3D content providers to Sensio's 3DGO!. There is also a collection of 3D National Geographic and IMAX documentaries currently being offered as well, including James Cameron's Ghosts of the Abyss.

3DGO! is accessible in the U.S. on select Vizio E and M-series 3D-enabled TVs.

For more details, read the Official Sensio Announcement.

Also, for more on 3D TV, check out my Complete Guide to Watching 3D at Home.
post #64 of 99 Old 10-24-2013, 08:21 PM

it is available for M3D55OKDE
post #65 of 99 Old 11-22-2013, 03:08 AM - Thread Starter

3DGO! @3DGOAtHome
6 new great titles available now on #3DGO! #Coraline #TheLorax #ParaNorman #MySoulToTake #AmazingOcean #OceanPredators
post #66 of 99 Old 11-22-2013, 08:04 AM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
Liked: 129
I still do not see this app on my E3D320VX Vizio and it is listed. Anyone know why this is not available?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Don Landis
post #67 of 99 Old 11-25-2013, 03:03 PM

I have 3dgo app on my vizio 60 " razor tv. Looking at movie selections as I post this.
post #68 of 99 Old 11-28-2013, 09:13 PM - Thread Starter

Up to 40% off 3DGO rentals until Dec 31. Anyone taking advantage?
post #69 of 99 Old 11-30-2013, 07:55 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 103
This app still does not work for me...the titles display as Side By Side images, and the TV does not go into 3D mode...even when I try to do so manually. I emailed their customer support and will report back here if I hear anything.
post #70 of 99 Old 12-09-2013, 03:28 PM
AVS Special Member

Tech Support at 3DGO responded on Wednesday, advising me that Vizio is aware of a firmware issue that is preventing the app from working. I am no longer concerned, as I sold the TV to a buddy who doesn't need to use the service.
post #71 of 99 Old 12-27-2013, 09:05 PM

where you watching or trying to find out what you could watch

i can view 3d in vudo but not in 3DGO no matter what i do.trying to get refund as we speak.my viewing is  side by side mode.

post #72 of 99 Old 12-28-2013, 10:24 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stuckonstupid View Post

where you watching or trying to find out what you could watch
i can view 3d in vudo but not in 3DGO no matter what i do.trying to get refund as we speak.my viewing is  side by side mode.

I had already been registered for several weeks when I finally decided to watch "Beowulf" in 3D, but all I got was a SBS image that the TV did not recognize as 3D. Even when I selected SBS from the TV's 3D menu it still would not merge the images. Vudu's 3D content has always worked for me, no matter which brand of equipment I used it on (Mitsubishi TVs, PS3, LG TVs, Panasonic Blu-Ray players, Sony Blu-Ray players, etc.).
post #73 of 99 Old 12-29-2013, 09:10 PM - Thread Starter

40% off holiday promotion officially ends Dec 31. Will be interesting to see what pricing strategy is in the new year for those 3dgo app actually works.
post #74 of 99 Old 01-06-2014, 10:33 PM
AVS Special Member

Vizio announced at CES that they won't have any new 3D models for 2014. According to them, nobody uses that feature.
post #75 of 99 Old 01-07-2014, 09:29 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 105
Quote:

Vizio announced at CES that they won't have any new 3D models for 2014. According to them, nobody uses that feature.

So they know how often someone plays a 3D disc using their sets?
old corps likes this.

post #76 of 99 Old 02-09-2014, 08:10 PM - Thread Starter

Has anyone had better luck with 3DGO on their Vizio 3DTV's recently? Or still a lot of issues?
post #77 of 99 Old 03-19-2014, 08:33 PM - Thread Starter

SENSIO renews VOD distribution agreement with the Walt Disney Studios

3DGO! Will Continue to Feature Select Catalogue and New Disney Titles in 3D

MONTREAL – March 19, 2014 – SENSIO Technologies Inc. (“SENSIO” or “the Company”) (TSX-V:SIO) (OTC Markets :SNIOF), announced today the renewal of the 3D VOD content license agreement it had entered into with The Walt Disney Studios in March 2013, to offer a selection of 3D movies as they become available for on-demand rental on SENSIO’s 3DGO! service in the U.S. and Canada. The renewal extends the term of the agreement and includes both current and upcoming 3D titles, such as the Academy Award®-winning Best Animated Feature “Frozen,” which recently crossed $1 billion at the worldwide box office.

“We are extremely happy to renew this agreement with Disney, with which SENSIO has had a long-term relationship,” said Nicholas Routhier, President & CEO of SENSIO. “Disney’s titles are very popular among our viewers and have been a major driving force behind the success of 3DGO! so far. Today’s announcement is a reflection of our long-term commitment to 3DGO!, and to the distribution of high-quality 3D content at home in which we firmly believe.”

3DGO!TM is the world’s first and only dedicated 3D transactional VOD service offering the largest selection of high-quality 3D content, including some of the latest 3D Hollywood blockbuster titles, via internet streaming to 3D smart devices. The application offers consumers quick and easy access to an ever-growing library of varied 3D content which SENSIO is committed to continue developing. Neither subscription nor additional equipment is required making it a simple, inexpensive and ideal way to watch 3D in the home. 3DGO! uses the award-winning SENSIO® Hi-Fi 3D technology, a unique frame-compatible technology providing high-fidelity stereoscopic images while using conventional 2D channels. 3DGO! is currently available in the US to consumers whose 3DTVs or media streaming devices support the SENSIO® Hi-Fi 3D technology. For a list of compatible devices and available movies, please visit www.3DGO.com.

For further information on SENSIO and its technologies, please visit www.sensio.tv

Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

About SENSIO Technologies Inc. (SENSIO):

SENSIO Technologies Inc. (www.sensio.tv) has been leading the floor in bringing 3D video to the consumer since 1999. Its vision, expertise and state-of-the-art solutions, based on diversified stereoscopic image-processing technologies, have been trusted by some of the biggest names in the media and entertainment industries to power numerous industry firsts, initiate new business models and generate immediate revenue with a distinctive 3D offering.

SENSIO enables its clients to deliver the best possible 3D experience for the end-user through a broad portfolio of products, including its flagship, award-winning technology, SENSIO® Hi-Fi 3D. Through SENSIO solutions, consumers can access – with effortless interaction and complete peace of mind – 3D content of superior quality to common frame-compatible formats** distributed over existing infrastructure (cable, satellite or over IP) and displayed using any existing digital equipment (cinema, home cinema, TV, game consoles or PC). SENSIO is listed on the Toronto TSX Venture Exchange.

SENSIO® is a registered trademark of SENSIO Technologies Inc.
post #78 of 99 Old 05-07-2014, 05:10 PM - Thread Starter

3D Fans Rejoice! 3DGO! Service Now Available on Panasonic 3D TVs

http://hometheater.about.com/b/2014/05/07/3d-fans-rejoice-3dgo-service-now-available-on-panasonic-3d-tvs.htm

Although it is no longer the "big hype" in TVs, 3D has by no means disappeared - it is just one feature of many that you may be able to take advantage of. 3D-enabled TVs continue to be sold and used, and 3D content is available on Blu-ray Disc (with over 300 titles worldwide), through some cable/satellite providers, and from streaming services, such as Vudu and 3DGO!

In a move that makes 3D content more accessible to consumers, Panasonic has inked a deal to include 3DGO! on all Panasonic 3D-enabled TVs made and sold from 2011 to 2014 (and, hopefully, beyond).

3DGO! is a Video-on-Demand streaming service that provides 3D movie and video content from Disney/Marvel, Universal, and others.

For more details the 3DGO!/Panasonic deal and how 3DGO! works, read the Official Announcement, as well as the How 3DGO! Works Page.
post #79 of 99 Old 05-07-2014, 05:19 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 28

I watched "Frozen" on my 3DGO app a few weeks ago. The picture quality was fine, but I was mildly shocked that it was in stereo sound. If they get 5.1 surround up and running I'll use 'em more often.

post #80 of 99 Old 05-14-2014, 08:10 AM

Liked: 15

I finally connected last night since I have not been able to get the cable to hook my computer to my TV yet and saw it.  I wasn't in the mood to watch it, but I have the option.

post #81 of 99 Old 05-20-2014, 07:12 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 105
What a shame that it is only accessible from just two manufacturers...and one of them won't even be producing 3D TVs.

One would think such an app is better suited to companies continuing to produce 3D sets. (LG, Samsung, etc.)

post #82 of 99 Old 05-20-2014, 07:36 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinema13 View Post

What a shame that it is only accessible from just two manufacturers...and one of them won't even be producing 3D TVs.

One would think such an app is better suited to companies continuing to produce 3D sets. (LG, Samsung, etc.)

LG and one other large manufacturer are expected to announce a partnership with 3DGO! sometime this summer. Unfortunately that likely means owners of these sets won't be able to rent 3D movies from the app until late fall at the earliest.
post #83 of 99 Old 06-04-2014, 08:44 PM - Thread Starter

All Panasonic 3DTVs are supposed to have access to the 3DGO! store by now. Any Panasonic owners out there that can confirm if this is true?
post #84 of 99 Old 06-05-2014, 07:37 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny905 View Post

All Panasonic 3DTVs are supposed to have access to the 3DGO! store by now. Any Panasonic owners out there that can confirm if this is true?

What about Panasonic Blu-Ray players?
post #85 of 99 Old 06-06-2014, 08:16 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:

As of right now it sounds like the app is just available on their 3DTVs. Still curious if anyone has tried it? http://panasonic.net/avc/viera/global/internet_apps/detail/366#
post #86 of 99 Old 06-19-2014, 11:12 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny905 View Post
Quote:Originally Posted by Rudy1

As of right now it sounds like the app is just available on their 3DTVs. Still curious if anyone has tried it? http://panasonic.net/avc/viera/globa...ps/detail/366#
I accidently bumped into this on my Panny TV tonight and tried it.
Happy to report it worked just fine. 3D is side-by-side and TV can auto detect it.
There are also some free content including the full length IMAX documentary "Big Wave Tahiti" for free.
I have that on blu-ray so I didn't try it but I tried some trailers including the Frozen 3D trailer and
it was great.

Now I want this on my Panny 3D blu-ray player so that I can stream this into the Projector and big-screen.
post #87 of 99 Old 07-08-2014, 07:13 PM - Thread Starter

Now also coming to LG 3DTVs worldwide starting this fall

SENSIO signs an agreement with LG for the international deployment of 3DGO! on CINEMA 3D Smart TVs

Progressive deployment in 13 countries starting in Fall 2014
MONTREAL July 8, 2014 – SENSIO Technologies Inc. (“SENSIO”) (TSX-V:SIO) today announced that it has signed an agreement with LG Electronics Inc., a global leader in consumer electronics, for the deployment of its 3DGO! video-on-demand service on CINEMA 3D Smart TVs in over a dozen countries around the world. This agreement marks the beginning of the international expansion of 3DGO! beyond the U.S. and the arrival of a third major manufacturer in the growing family of 3D TVs that support 3DGO!
Scheduled for Fall 2014, the initial deployment will target 13 countries in Europe, North America and South America. SENSIO will adapt the rate and extent of 3DGO!’s deployment to each region based on the potential benefits expected. The first launch is planned for the U.S. in October 2014, followed by the other 12 countries listed in the agreement as of December 2014. SENSIO then plans to continue with targeted deployment in other parts of the world starting in 2015. The 3DGO! application will be made available on LG’s NetCast and webOS platforms.
LG is the world’s biggest manufacturer of 3D TVs based on FPR technology (using polarized glasses such as those used in theatres) and it has one of the biggest sales volumes in the market.
“We are proud to be able to count on such an important partner as LG for our international expansion,” said Nicholas Routhier, President and CEO of SENSIO. “LG is undoubtedly the most vocal and committed supporter of 3D at home, and we are very excited to be able to work with them on the proliferation of this exceptional experience. 3DGO! fits in perfectly with LG’s strategy to promote the adoption and sale of its 3D TVs, by offering a wealth of content that includes hit movies and quality documentaries. Through this partnership, we will benefit from LG’s impressive international sales volume, especially in Europe which generates roughly 30% of global unit sales volumes of 3D TVs from all CE manufacturers according to DisplaySearch. With today’s agreement, SENSIO can confidently move forward with its international expansion program.”
3DGO!TM is the world’s first and only dedicated 3D transactional VOD service offering the largest selection of high-quality 3D content, including some of the latest 3D Hollywood blockbuster titles, via internet streaming to 3D smart devices. The application offers consumers quick and easy access to an ever-growing library of varied 3D content which SENSIO is committed to continue developing. Neither subscription nor additional playback equipment is required making it a simple, inexpensive and ideal way to watch 3D in the home. 3DGO! uses the award-winning SENSIO® Hi-Fi 3D technology, a unique frame-compatible technology providing high-fidelity stereoscopic images while using conventional 2D channels. The application is currently available in the US on select 3DTVs. For a list of compatible devices and available movies, please visit www.3DGO.com.
For further information on SENSIO and its technologies, please visit www.sensio.tv
About SENSIO Technologies Inc. (SENSIO):
SENSIO Technologies Inc. (www.sensio.tv) has been leading the floor in bringing 3D video to the consumer since 1999. Its vision, expertise and state-of-the-art solutions, based on diversified stereoscopic image-processing technologies, have been trusted by some of the biggest names in the media and entertainment industries to power numerous industry firsts, initiate new business models and generate immediate revenue with a distinctive 3D offering.
SENSIO enables its clients to deliver the best possible 3D experience for the end-user through a broad portfolio of products, including its flagship, award-winning technology, SENSIO® Hi-Fi 3D. Through SENSIO solutions, consumers can access – with effortless interaction and complete peace of mind – 3D content of superior quality to common frame-compatible formats** distributed over existing infrastructure (cable, satellite or over IP) and displayed using any existing digital equipment (cinema, home cinema, TV, game consoles or PC). SENSIO is listed on the Toronto TSX Venture Exchange.
SENSIO® is a registered trademark of SENSIO Technologies Inc.
Caution Concerning Forward-Looking Statements
Certain statements made in this press release that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements and are subject to important risks, uncertainties and assumptions, both general and specific, which give rise to the possibility that actual results or events could differ materially from our expectations expressed in or implied by such forward-looking statements... As a result, we cannot guarantee that any forward-looking statement will materialize and readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward looking statements. For more exhaustive information on these risks and uncertainties, the reader should refer to the risk factors described in the management's discussion and analysis of SENSIO for the quarter ended February 28, 2014. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release represent our expectations as of the date hereof. We disclaim any intention and assume no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are presented for the purpose of providing information about management's current expectations and plans and allowing investors and others to obtain a better understanding of our anticipated operating environment. Readers are cautioned that such information may not be appropriate for other purposes.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
post #88 of 99 Old 07-09-2014, 06:43 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 40
I was excited to see the 3DGO app show up on my Panny 220 bluray player last night. Unfortunately, nothing happens when I click on it. Firmware is up to date. ??? Hopefully it'll eventually work!

Ed
post #89 of 99 Old 07-09-2014, 10:18 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by old corps View Post
I was excited to see the 3DGO app show up on my Panny 220 bluray player last night. Unfortunately, nothing happens when I click on it. Firmware is up to date. ??? Hopefully it'll eventually work!

Ed
It showed up on my Panasonic DMP-BDT330, but it appears to just be a sponsored ad...nothing happened when I clicked on it.
post #90 of 99 Old 07-09-2014, 06:12 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy1 View Post
It showed up on my Panasonic DMP-BDT330, but it appears to just be a sponsored ad...nothing happened when I clicked on it.

WTH do they show the ad when it's not available??? Makes a lot of sense.........

Ed
Reply 3D Content

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page