Top 20 3D Blu-Ray Movies? Also the top must have! - Page 8 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 21Likes

post #211 of 212 Old 08-01-2017, 01:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2484 Post(s)
Liked: 2264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augerhandle View Post
Liked Gravity up to the point where they spent an eternity of camera time on Sandra Bullock in the fetal position, with the life support "umbilical" cord. I could almost hear the director saying "do you get it? Let me show it again" over and over.
Huh. I never noticed that.....or at least it didn't "register" with me as "excessive". When I watch again, I'll look for it.

You're the wife. You're the dead wife. Give me my @#$%ing coin, dead wife.
-Mad Sweeney
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #212 of 212 Old 08-19-2017, 07:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
Liked: 149

I bought In the Heart of the Sea 3D because Ralph Potts gave rave review to the Atmos sound track. The story is the unvarnished version of Moby Dick tidied up and published in 1850. This movie and the true story was one ship wreck survival along with the battle with the great white whale. I am usually not wild about the movies Ron Howard directs but this is his best work. I highly recommend In the Heart of the Sea as a gripping version of a classic novel
Attached Images
File Type: jpg In the Heart of the sea.jpg (390.6 KB, 18 views)

Anál nathrach, orth’ bháis’s bethad, do chél dénmha

Last edited by Postmoderndesign; 08-20-2017 at 07:39 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply 3D Content

Tags
Avatar 3d Blu Ray Collectors Edition , Captain America The First Avenger Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , Hugo Blu Ray 3d , Imax Under The Sea 3d Single Disc Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Combo , Jurassic Park 3d 3d Blu Ray Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy Ultraviolet , Life Of Pi 3d Blu Ray , Marvels The Avengers Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo In Blu Ray Packaging , Prometheus Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , The Lion King Four Disc Diamond Edition Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Titanic Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Digital Copy

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page