post #31 of 228 Old 08-26-2014, 06:07 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 688 Post(s)
Liked: 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Landis View Post
Neither is Gone with the Wind or the first Talky. Doesn't make them Trash.

No doubt and I love being able to follow the evolution. I know you keep mentioning Pacific Rim, but were you aware that this was one where the creator fought the studios NOT to do in 3D? Guillermo del Toro finally gave in when the studio threatened to hire someone else to do the 3D. His reason was he didn't know how to capture the look he was after and avoid the miniaturization effect that 3D can create. I think that film taught him several valuable lessons and as it turned out the people liked the 3D version. I did!

Not always. I preach entertainment and story as primary. Good acting and directing is second. 3D is as important to me as surround sound. It is not primary to me. Being retired from the business, I just do amateur productions now. I still put together lots of 2D work.

You bragged about "owning" 130 3D movies. Actually, I believe you own copies of those movies not the movie itself. I will brag too. I have created and produced over 130 3D productions.
Lets not just discount any opinion in here.

Yes pacific rim is a beast 3d movie. I bet he is glad they made him do it 3d.

My point is until i realized 4k 3d there was never this type of categorizing to me at all.

I hope you all understand one day and recall this thread for giggles. Sorry i loved maleificent. And im super crazy about 3d. I also kove the 4k sets 3d.

It will be understood by you guys more than others and i should of aapproached that differently.

I hope you guys can see the curved 4k do 3d.

It is a clean expirience. Dont forget to test 3d before you jump into 4k!!

Im sorry for gumming up the thread fellas. I wont waste anymore of your time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 228 Old 08-27-2014, 06:03 AM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
Liked: 142
As for opinions, I thought Pacific Rim was a disappointment in respect to the story. It was over hyped and under delivered, nearly childish like concept. But that's just my opinion. As for it's 3D quality, I felt for all the riff raf in the press, it was adequately done and did not disappoint.

I agree with you that 4K 3D is quite nice. Especially when comparing HD to 4K in screens larger than 65" I also have seen the curved OLED screens as well as the flat ones. If you scan through my YT channel you can see some of them I saw at CES the past few years. FYI- My videos of 3D passive screens are all shot with my own design lens that preserves the 3D you can see. It doesn't preserve the 4K because my cameras are only 1080i native. But I have been disappointed in these curved screens that are OLED as they suffer from high reflectivity. In otherwords, dark scenes have a shiny black surface that I can see my own image reflected back. To me that is annoying. There are other suspected troubles with the colors lasting on OLED screens and these issues have not been addressed that I know of. So, IMO, OLED needs some further work to satisfy me. I'm pleased you are happy with your curved TV. Just not for me, yet.

My personal needs for 4K 3D will be a projector since I need a larger screen than presently available in a ridgid panel. My HT layout requires the screen to be rolled up out of the way when not viewing programming. So a 4K 3D projector with roll up screen is in my future. I currently use a Sony VPL VW90ES and have a 92" wide variable aspect ratio screen with masks. It can open up to 120" diagonal for the IMAX look. 105" for 16x9 AR. I will likely get the new Sony 1000ES. I have seen it and other than the size and weight, I like it. If I go with it, I will need a new mount.

I look forward to seeing Malificent 3D but not sure if I will purchase or wait for a rental. I just bought a new 3D Blu Ray Player for code free Multi region since it seems we're entering a 3D era where titles are being released in other regions and not the US. It would be nice if the studios wouldn't play these games, especially since there are work-arounds, but can't fight city hall so I will resort to the work-around until the studios come-around.
SFMike and Hagenstein like this.
post #33 of 228 Old 08-27-2014, 07:31 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
As for opinions, I thought Pacific Rim was a disappointment in respect to the story. It was over hyped and under delivered, nearly childish like concept. But that's just my opinion. As for it's 3D quality, I felt for all the riff raf in the press, it was adequately done and did not disappoint.

I agree with you that 4K 3D is quite nice. Especially when comparing HD to 4K in screens larger than 65" I also have seen the curved OLED screens as well as the flat ones. If you scan through my YT channel you can see some of them I saw at CES the past few years. FYI- My videos of 3D passive screens are all shot with my own design lens that preserves the 3D you can see. It doesn't preserve the 4K because my cameras are only 1080i native. But I have been disappointed in these curved screens that are OLED as they suffer from high reflectivity. In otherwords, dark scenes have a shiny black surface that I can see my own image reflected back. To me that is annoying. There are other suspected troubles with the colors lasting on OLED screens and these issues have not been addressed that I know of. So, IMO, OLED needs some further work to satisfy me. I'm pleased you are happy with your curved TV. Just not for me, yet.

My personal needs for 4K 3D will be a projector since I need a larger screen than presently available in a ridgid panel. My HT layout requires the screen to be rolled up out of the way when not viewing programming. So a 4K 3D projector with roll up screen is in my future. I currently use a Sony VPL VW90ES and have a 92" wide variable aspect ratio screen with masks. It can open up to 120" diagonal for the IMAX look. 105" for 16x9 AR. I will likely get the new Sony 1000ES. I have seen it and other than the size and weight, I like it. If I go with it, I will need a new mount.

I look forward to seeing Malificent 3D but not sure if I will purchase or wait for a rental. I just bought a new 3D Blu Ray Player for code free Multi region since it seems we're entering a 3D era where titles are being released in other regions and not the US. It would be nice if the studios wouldn't play these games, especially since there are work-arounds, but can't fight city hall so I will resort to the work-around until the studios come-around.
Thats a real downer. I didnt kniw about the 3d films being dried up. Im very disturbed by that.
post #34 of 228 Old 08-29-2014, 11:06 AM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
There are other suspected troubles with the colors lasting on OLED screens and these issues have not been addressed that I know of.
I agree that some of the "bugs" may still need to be worked out w/ OLED. Will be interesting to see a few years from now if the early adopters of OLED tech find themselves with something akin to old-school CRT or {older model} plasma burn-in from news tickers, letter-box black-bars etc. I do hope it gets worked out though because I think the tech has tremendous promise.

Interestingly, the company behind the forthcoming consumer VR tech Oculus VR are doing some really interesting things to get the most out of OLED tech. Frequently referred to as "low persistence" it enables higher refresh rates and better motion (with the sacrifice of some brightness). Ironically, refresh-rates as we think of them are more and more becoming an "artificial" carryover from CRT/Broadcasting standards to maintain signal compatibility with still-current standards. It's really not necessary for more modern display technologies to refresh their images using the same techniques (such scanline refreshes) that older tech did. Having a set refresh rate at all (for the display) could one day become a thing of the past, where the refresh rate is completely variable or locked/synced to that of the source material, regardless of the source material's frame-rate. See NVIDIA's G-Sync technology and its similar competitors for more info. Alas I'm considerably OT now lol.

As far as early adoption goes... I feel like I'm experiencing the sting of that somewhat myself, in dealing w/ my dimmed/failed Mits LaserVue, which I bought 4 yrs ago w/ dreams of long-lasting brightness and no bulb changes for years running through my head. Sugar-Plum Fairies not included I guess. The 3D was great on that thing though while it lasted.
post #35 of 228 Old 08-29-2014, 09:39 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Location: From Coconut Grove FL to the rest of the globe with TLC.
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
Liked: 72
I have the highest respect for Don, his 3d videos (carousel of progress 3d allow me to tap into one of my favorite childhood rides) and his knowledge is law but....

I think the "Troll" has a point, Cameron was chicken about negative parallax ( he used the old school strereographers' bible from germany that say it has to look as looking through a window), He even admits it in cinemacon 2011 he was telling a pair of fans how avatar 2 would have underwater scenes and generally have more more pop out, that is when I commandeered the conversation on conversion and using the teranex for 2d dailies headed for conversion, he thought that would suck that it cannot work that the intersubject depth and the depth to background require his presence, or a proxy. A month later lightstorm ordered 10 at nab, and i got a loaner vc-100.

You want to see through a window get a teranex , it's uncanny. It's spy stellite technology, and the dimensioning rulers are more accurate than lighstorms guys.

Morange , you want to see negative parallax at its eye poking peaK: madagascar 3, and bbc kingdom of plants.
Mrorange303 likes this.
post #36 of 228 Old 08-29-2014, 10:35 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CINERAMAX View Post
I have the highest respect for Don, his 3d videos (carousel of progress 3d allow me to tap into one of my favorite childhood rides) and his knowledge is law but....

I think the "Troll" has a point, Cameron was chicken about negative parallax ( he used the old school strereographers' bible from germany that say it has to look as looking through a window), He even admits it in cinemacon 2011 he was telling a pair of fans how avatar 2 would have underwater scenes and generally have more more pop out, that is when I commandeered the conversation on conversion and using the teranex for 2d dailies headed for conversion, he thought that would suck that it cannot work that the intersubject depth and the depth to background require his presence, or a proxy. A month later lightstorm ordered 10 at nab, and i got a loaner vc-100.

You want to see through a window get a teranex , it's uncanny. It's spy stellite technology, and the dimensioning rulers are more accurate than lighstorms guys.

Morange , you want to see negative parallax at its eye poking peaK: madagascar 3, and bbc kingdom of plants.
Love it. Of course I own Madagascar 3. Super amazing 3d. I will check out kingdom of plants thanks.
post #37 of 228 Old 08-30-2014, 06:31 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Instead of modifying Blu-ray players to be multi-region, has anyone used the DVDFab option to remove region coding?

I don't have a Blu-ray burner drive, so I haven't been able to test it.
sparky7 likes this.
post #38 of 228 Old 08-30-2014, 07:11 AM
AVS Club Gold

Quote:
(carousel of progress 3d allow me to tap into one of my favorite childhood rides)
Keep watching! I'm not satisfied with the current Carousel of Progress video I have. It is my 3rd attempt and as you might guess, shooting at these theme parks is always the luck of the long lines where you will get seated to shoot the stage. The stage is so wide it is difficult to grab everything. Ideally, I need to have three shooters Left, right and center, And make them lock in on zones then cut the video as a 16 x 9 presentation. I'll continue to capture it with each visit. I have a 3D wide angle lens for my Panny Z10K and may drag that along next time. In the past I used my Sony TD10 on a monopod.
Tim Glover likes this.
post #39 of 228 Old 09-05-2014, 11:57 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
You bragged about "owning" 130 3D movies. Actually, I believe you own copies of those movies not the movie itself. I will brag too. I have created and produced over 130 3D productions.
This cracked me up. I mean you completely and unnecessarily crushed a guy who was suggesting Cars 2 was more relevant than anything Hitchcock has ever done and went there. I mean I'm glad you did, but it didn't need to be done.

I still think Avatar is entirely relevant in any 3D discussion in that it was not only the first movie to effectively bring its audience into a new world using 3D but it did it so effectively. There just aren't a ton of 3D movies out there that take you to a new and magical world and allow to live there for 2 (or in Avatar's case 3) hours. We need more Sci-Fi 3D.
post #40 of 228 Old 09-05-2014, 12:22 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
Liked: 867
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolhand View Post
This cracked me up. I mean you completely and unnecessarily crushed a guy who was suggesting Cars 2 was more relevant than anything Hitchcock has ever done and went there. I mean I'm glad you did, but it didn't need to be done.

I still think Avatar is entirely relevant in any 3D discussion in that it was not only the first movie to effectively bring its audience into a new world using 3D but it did it so effectively. There just aren't a ton of 3D movies out there that take you to a new and magical world and allow to live there for 2 (or in Avatar's case 3) hours. We need more Sci-Fi 3D.
We need more Avatar level wonderment, that's for sure. That kind of "OMG" feeling I had leaving the theater is what movie going is all about. It's rare, and I still remember the feeling I had at the end of Avatar. Buying a 3D TV was absolutely on my mind as a result of Avatar.
cajieboy and tampabuc like this.

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. Unless, of course, it's to keep someone from creating a phone video in portrait mode, in which case it's a pretty good first step. Portrait mooks: KNOCK IT OFF.
post #41 of 228 Old 09-05-2014, 03:40 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolhand View Post
There just aren't a ton of 3D movies out there that take you to a new and magical world and allow to live there for 2 (or in Avatar's case 3) hours. We need more Sci-Fi 3D.
Oh boy, do I totally agree! Unfortunately, we only get conversions. Aside from GRAVITY, PROMETHEUS and DR WHO (loved their idea of a 3D painting within a 3D movie), there have been no 3D films set in space. The upcoming JUPITER RISING will be in 3D, but I don't know if it is a conversion or native or if 3D was even considered during shooting.

That said, I'd welcome 3D conversions of things like STARSHIP TROOPERS, or 2001. Or even the Robin Williams starrer WHAT DREAMS MAY COME. But they never seem to pick films like that for conversions.

Last edited by cinema13; 09-05-2014 at 03:49 PM.
post #42 of 228 Old 09-05-2014, 04:04 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinema13 View Post
Oh boy, do I totally agree! Unfortunately, we only get conversions. Aside from GRAVITY, PROMETHEUS and DR WHO (loved their idea of a 3D painting within a 3D movie), there have been no 3D films set in space. The upcoming JUPITER RISING will be in 3D, but I don't know if it is a conversion or native or if 3D was even considered during shooting.

That said, I'd welcome 3D conversions of things like STARSHIP TROOPERS, or 2001. Or even the Robin Williams starrer WHAT DREAMS MAY COME. But they never seem to pick films like that for conversions.
Well, Star Trek Into Darkness largely takes place in space and is 3D. The depth was hit or miss but there were a few nice sequences including a space jump between two spaceships.

The Imax features Space Station 3D, Imax 3D and Space Junk 3D also have some nice spacebound 3D visuals.

I would also welcome high quality conversions of some classic sci-fi films: 2001 is a no brainer; Alien, Aliens, Apollo 13, Forbidden Planet, Space Cowboys and the original cast Star Trek films (especially The Motion Picture) would also all be good candidates in my opinion. I also always pine for a high quality 3D conversion of Blade Runner.
post #43 of 228 Old 09-06-2014, 02:04 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbernardi View Post
Instead of modifying Blu-ray players to be multi-region, has anyone used the DVDFab option to remove region coding?

Great tip! Just tried it on INFERNO 3D from Panamint Cinema in UK its Region B. It worked perfectly. Its Frame Packed not Side by Side.

mark
jbernardi likes this.
post #44 of 228 Old 09-06-2014, 04:33 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbernardi View Post

What is DVDFab? Can't find it on my BD player.

post #45 of 228 Old 09-06-2014, 05:25 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
DVDFab is a software program for copying or ripping DVDs and Blu-rays that you own.

The website is here: http://www.dvdfab.cn/products.htm
post #46 of 228 Old 09-06-2014, 08:24 PM
AVS Club Gold

The Universe series is a great 3D look at the Universe, Galaxies and galactic gas etc. I have the set and it is a fun watch. Rent it first from 3D- Bluray rental.com to see if that is your thing.
post #47 of 228 Old 09-06-2014, 09:40 PM
AVS Special Member

Location: Canada - West Island: Vancouver, South Direction: Go East
Quoted: 1579 Post(s)
Liked: 497
'Maleficent' in 3D I want it, and I'm gong to get it.

And Disney? ... They can kiss my sweet axe. Life's just too short to get stuck.
Mrorange303 likes this.
post #48 of 228 Old 09-08-2014, 08:49 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
Liked: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by CINERAMAX View Post

I got a copy of Maleficent in 2D and converted it to 3D with the Teranex. My wife said afterwards, "If that was fake 3D then wow!"

For in your face 3D the Journey to the Centre of the Earth movie from seven or eight years ago not only has lots of pop out but pop out that tries to smack you in the face. This is probably the most aggressive use of negative parallax I've seen yet.

Last edited by Deja Vu; 09-08-2014 at 08:52 PM.
post #49 of 228 Old 09-08-2014, 10:36 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgm1024 View Post
Buying a 3D TV was absolutely on my mind as a result of Avatar.
Took me less than two minutes. I saw Avatar on a plasma, and two minutes she was sold.
But I wasn't happy that I couldn't get Avatar in 3D, because I bought a Samsung TV.

I was very pissed @ FOX and Panasonic. ...And did James have anything to do with it?

Anyway, to this day FOX and Panasonic are on the darker side of the moon.
All my family and friends they all bought Samsung TVs, a whole bunch of them, worth over twenty billions,
and without a single movie from FOX. We all share one single copy among one billion of family members.

And Disney? With them too, on the dark side. I give them two more years before they go bankrupt.
...In where it counts the most; in public trust, in real people, in children of the world. ...The future generations.

And they can remain there as long as they wish to; because I just don't care about any one of them.
And Angelina; she's just very fine, just fine. ...Maleficent 3D.

No but ...

Last edited by NorthSky; 09-08-2014 at 10:44 PM. Reason: ...
post #50 of 228 Old 09-08-2014, 10:47 PM
AVS Special Member

Do you think FOX is going to release 4K Blu-ray movies with Dolby Atmos? ...Dream on ...

And Disney?
post #51 of 228 Old 09-09-2014, 05:35 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 530 Post(s)
Liked: 867
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthSky View Post
Took me less than two minutes. I saw Avatar on a plasma, and two minutes she was sold.
But I wasn't happy that I couldn't get Avatar in 3D, because I bought a Samsung TV.
That weird exclusive isn't likely to happen anymore. Jeepers, I hope not anyway. I really do believe it shot all parties in the foot, and not just the consumers'.

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. Unless, of course, it's to keep someone from creating a phone video in portrait mode, in which case it's a pretty good first step. Portrait mooks: KNOCK IT OFF.
post #52 of 228 Old 09-09-2014, 06:14 AM
AVS Special Member

Avatar looks ok. It's always 3d and it is the father of current 3d.

That being said it's no longer in the top 10 3d movies you can watch for the sake of a 3d effect.
post #53 of 228 Old 09-10-2014, 09:32 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrorange303 View Post
Avatar looks ok. It's always 3d and it is the father of current 3d.

That being said it's no longer in the top 10 3d movies you can watch for the sake of a 3d effect.
Totally agree. It's a remarkable transfer and looks great, but I'm always amazed when people list it as a demo 3d disc, when it really isn't.
post #54 of 228 Old 09-10-2014, 04:09 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgm1024 View Post
That weird exclusive isn't likely to happen anymore. Jeepers, I hope not anyway. I really do believe it shot all parties in the foot, and not just the consumers'.
I saw 'Avatar 3D' selling upwards for $200!
...People buying a Panasonic TV just to make money with 'Avatar 3D'.
...And a Panasonic BD player too, for free!

And they made this joke lasted till the end of the signed deal; which was for an eternity of pain and suffering among the general population. I will never forget Panasonic and FOX studios.
As for James Cameron; he's on the abyss of the ocean's depth floor, and beneath.
post #55 of 228 Old 09-10-2014, 04:26 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleus View Post
Totally agree. It's a remarkable transfer and looks great, but I'm always amazed when people list it as a demo 3d disc, when it really isn't.
I truly wonder which Blu-ray 3D title is the very best now; regardless of the film's true content value.
I own over 200 BD 3D titles and I'm having a real tough time to put one on top and above every other one.
None is perfect all the way from beginning to end; there are several titles having great moments in 3D.
...It is the sum of all the great ones. ...Preferences more than anything else because technically is a real 3D challenge, in my humble opinion.

And, we cannot mix real live films with animated ones; these are two separate entities, IMO.
So that would be two very different categories to pick a winner in 3D for each.
And you also have the amount of CGI effects; how much importance should we attach to them?
I'd say it is important too, but not all end. ...It is a balance of everything together.

And 'Maleficent' in 3D will be added to my 3D collection, to complete the sum of all the great ones.

* Hard to not be biased by the film itself; just to be fully analytical and technical. ...3D only wow effects from beginning to end, done with true professionalism and intelligent cinema art form taste. ...For our extreme viewing pleasure.
I tell you, I've tried, but I failed. ...About you?
post #56 of 228 Old 09-10-2014, 06:17 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
I truly wonder which Blu-ray 3D title is the very best now; regardless of the film's true content value.
I own over 200 BD 3D titles and I'm having a real tough time to put one on top and above every other one.
None is perfect all the way from beginning to end; there are several titles having great moments in 3D.
...It is the sum of all the great ones. ...Preferences more than anything else because technically is a real 3D challenge, in my humble opinion.

And, we cannot mix real live films with animated ones; these are two separate entities, IMO.
So that would be two very different categories to pick a winner in 3D for each.
And you also have the amount of CGI effects; how much importance should we attach to them?
I'd say it is important too, but not all end. ...It is a balance of everything together.

And 'Maleficent' in 3D will be added to my 3D collection, to complete the sum of all the great ones.

* Hard to not be biased by the film itself; just to be fully analytical and technical. ...3D only wow effects from beginning to end, done with true professionalism and intelligent cinema art form taste. ...For our extreme viewing pleasure.
I tell you, I've tried, but I failed. ...About you?
For animated its gotta be Tangled or despicable me 2. Maybe Coraline.

For real life id say Pacific Rim is pretty 3d.

But i agree there is no way to say which is best. But i know a few that really stand out.

My collection is now 132 3d movies. I picked up spiderman and captain america.

I have watched spiderman. Its just ok. Thor 2 was just ok.

I cant wait for edge of tomorrow and Godzilla.

Then Maleificent should come out.

My most wanted 2 movies for 3d is Gaurdians of the Galaxy and TMNT.

Im not so excited about transformers 4. I hope TMNT is better.
post #57 of 228 Old 09-10-2014, 07:39 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Pay homage to 'Avatar 3D' but that doesnt change the fact its not even top 10 anymore.

Tangled, coraline, despicable me 2, spider man 2, life of pi, pacific rim, avengers, gravity, both cars 1 and 2, brave, transformers, pirates of the carribean, mib 3, i mean there are a lot that are a better example of how far 3d has come.

I preach newer movies. You guys preach novelty.
Quote:
For animated its gotta be Tangled or despicable me 2. Maybe Coraline.

For real life id say Pacific Rim is pretty 3d.

But i agree there is no way to say which is best. But i know a few that really stand out.

My collection is now 132 3d movies. I picked up spiderman and captain america.

I have watched spiderman. Its just ok.
'The Amazing Spider Man 2' in 3D; just ok? ...Earlier you put it on your better list.
Or was it the first one you were referring to on your second quote?
post #58 of 228 Old 09-10-2014, 09:53 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

'The Amazing Spider Man 2' in 3D; just ok? ...Earlier you put it on your better list.
Or was it the first one you were referring to on your second quote?
The issue is its not as consistent with depth. At times you feel like spiderman. At others theres no angles that are a benefit to 3d so it doesnt suck you in the entire movie the same.

Clearly there are moments it shines and has merit for a 3d experience.

Sometimes it doesnt really blow you away.
post #59 of 228 Old 09-10-2014, 09:56 PM
AVS Special Member

I see you.
post #60 of 228 Old 09-12-2014, 10:49 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 12
i think if i were to pick one title to show of how great a 3d disc can look, it would undoubtedly pick RISE OF THE GUARDIANS and it isn't even close.
Reply 3D Content

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page