Transformers The Last Knight. - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 09-26-2017, 06:28 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Transformers The Last Knight.

Long story short, I saw on the back of the package Digital Copy ...or ITunes. I was excited to redeem this in iTunes instead of the usual Vudu. I may not get a Steelbook Combo 4K3D pack, but if the iTunes redemption gives me 4k streaming that's fine. Theres no 3D streaming so if I have to watch the one Native 3D movie of 2017 in 2D at least its in 4K.

I now have the Digital 4K copy of the movie thanks to iTunes free upgrades. Now I have to wait for my AppleTV 4K to get back in stock and ship from Best Buy.

Vudu redeemed the code also which was nice. They offered me an upgrade to UHD for the great low price of $29.99.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 09-27-2017, 01:04 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigglare View Post
Long story short, I saw on the back of the package Digital Copy ...or ITunes. I was excited to redeem this in iTunes instead of the usual Vudu. I may not get a Steelbook Combo 4K3D pack, but if the iTunes redemption gives me 4k streaming that's fine. Theres no 3D streaming so if I have to watch the one Native 3D movie of 2017 in 2D at least its in 4K.

I now have the Digital 4K copy of the movie thanks to iTunes free upgrades. Now I have to wait for my AppleTV 4K to get back in stock and ship from Best Buy.

Vudu redeemed the code also which was nice. They offered me an upgrade to UHD for the great low price of $29.99.
Yes, this is a wonderful option in the absense of 4K/3D combo packs. I believe I will be doing the same in order to get both versions. I just recently did the same thing with Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. The 3D version was $9.99 at Amazon, and then I redeemed the code at iTunes to get a 4K copy. The upcoming Apes movie will have the same option.

I sadly redeemed several of my older 3D codes at Vudu where this would have been possible too.

The other movies I’m aware this should be possible are the following:
Assassin’s Creed
Ghost in the Shell
Hercules
Life of Pi
The Martian
TMNT: Out of the Shadows
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply 3D Content

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page