Looking for a good 32in LCD for under $400 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 01-01-2012, 03:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hey guys, I've recently been looking around for good deals on 32in LCDs at the stores around me, and online. I'm seeing some decent deals, but I'm not sure if I need to spend the full $400. Basically what I'm finding is that the 720p sets are closer to $300, and the 1080p sets are a lot closer to the $400 mark. Is it worth it to get the 1080p? And also, will I be fine playing Xbox with a 60hz set? I don't really even want to spend $400 unless absolutely necessary. I'm looking for a TV that is going to be good for playing Xbox and watching TV and movies on in a decent size bedroom. I cant go any bigger than 32" right now. I won't have an HD source for the cable tv so it's not going to make a huge difference in that area. Does anyone know of any good deals that are around right now, or will be coming in the near future? I don't need a ton of crazy features, just a good picture and good performance. Any help is appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-02-2012, 03:51 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I've seen this TV for as cheap as $400 recently at Best Buy and Ebay(sold by reputable store). 1080p, led, ips
http://www.adorama.com/PCTCL32E3.html

Mike
post #3 of 3 Old 01-04-2012, 04:47 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
another option....not quite as high spec as the Panasonic Mike listed, but we're happy with it, and it was under $300 at both Walmart and Best Buy recently.

LG 32LV2400

It's 720p, but for the 32", I personally don't think that's really an issue (IMO), but might depend on if you plan to watch Blue Ray and how far away you will be sitting.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Great Found Deals!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page