Sony KDL46HX729 $1099.99 TigerDirect - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 01-24-2012, 01:38 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Sony KDL-46HX729 $1099.99 Free Shipping TigerDirect

Have been contemplating a new TV, but was waiting for a sale. Didn't think I'd be able to get this model, but stumbled onto this deal at TigerDirect Monday Jan. 23rd. The day before the price had been $1229.99 and I was mulling stretching that little bit more for that price. Funny how the number difference looks so much more than $130.

I don't think I've ordered anything from TigerDirect before, but I may have gotten some computer stuff from them several years ago. I hope the tv arrives without issue. We'll see. The price landed on my max and it's for (what I feel) is a better TV than anything comparably priced; especially for one with 240hz.

I do know that the TigerDirect checkout has some sketchy popup window on the order confirmation page that asks for the last 4 of your social security number to speed up your order process. You do not have to do this. I don't like it and it made me consider cancelling my order. It may be because it is a large dollar amount, but they can confirm the order with you via a phone call or email, as they warn elsewhere on the page and in the "help" area. I'm not going to wait for them to call or email me. I'm going to contact them first thing in the morning to make sure the ball gets rolling. I wondered if the popup was a ploy to then try and sell you a TigerDirect credit card.

Anyways, enjoy the deal if you choose to!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-24-2012, 07:23 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Sorry folks. 6hrs later and the TV is no longer available on the website. Says store pickup only.
Closed Thread LCD Flat Panel Great Found Deals!

Tags
Sony Kdl 46hx729 46 Led Hx729 Internet Tv
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page