Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I did my research and found these below:

Sansui 29" 720p 60Hz Edge Lit LED HDTV SLED2900 Flat Screen TV $239.37 - $244

Hitachi 29" LE29H306 720P 60Hz LED LCD HDTV

Samsung B350 Series T27B350ND 27-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor

VIZIO E291-A1 29-inch 720p 60Hz Razor LED HDTV

But only the Samsung is 1080p. All the rest are 720p. The Samsung with the stand is just to high for my under the cabinet which is 17.5 inches. The stand on the Samsung is much tall then the average height!

I am trying to find a 29" with 1080p!

I did so reading and all the manufacturers did make it in that resolution for 28-32 until 2010 and then they stop for some reason.

So that created a gap for people who are seeking a kitchen HDTV that can be use to surf the internet too!

But I am willing to buy a 720p if the price and dimension are right and the speakers are located anywhere but the bottom of the unit!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 02-09-2013, 10:49 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I ended up buy a Samsung 32" model UN32EH4050 from Sam's Club.

Here is my review of it:

I shopped and reviewed about a dozen of 32" LED TVs for a couple of weeks as a hobby before buying the UN32EH4050 to replace my 4 year old Samsung 23" LCD TV. Big shocking differences in size and clarity. 32" was much better. Technology moves to make thinks better.

I chose the UN32EH4050 after all reviewers gave it the highest marks.

I have to concur and give this TV 5 stars.

The picture is just fantastic. I was going to shell out an additional $200 to upgrade to the 5000 series but most of the people who tried out the 5000 said that it was not that important to their viewing even with 1080p since most broadcast are still in 720p or 1080i. A few programs are in 1080p but you need a digital antenna to get them. So I will wait a few years more; to get a 4Kp. Of course, heavy Blu-Ray users might want to go to the 5000 series.

The sound is marvelous with 10 watts per channel. Double that found in most 32" TVs.

The only con I found is that it has only two HDMI and it located on the right side of the TV. I love to have it located in the center side so the wires are hidden from view. It should have 3 HDMIs.
One for DVD player, Internet access - Roku box and one for other devices.

The TV bottom is not leveled so I had to build a custom enclosure for it to lay flat on the counter. That took some design work but it was easy to build and complete. Could not use the Samsung stand since it would make the height too high. My 23" Samsung was used without the stand too but it has a flat bottom to it and the speakers were on the front sides.

All of my other TVs are ultrathin bezels too and this one is the thinnest yet. Reduce space needs to make a perfect fit in my kitchen at (17.5" with custom enclosure) because of it.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Great Found Deals!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page