AVS Forum banner

65" Samsung 65H7150

3K views 26 replies 17 participants last post by  thebubblegoose 
#1 ·
Price reduced $100 today at Best Buy, now 1899.99

#10 ·
Fine print on the mover's coupon says not valid on tvs from LG, Samsung, Sharp, and Sony. Maybe you could get them to deal.

If you're thinking about this set, you should wait until Black Friday week. That's when yearly prices are lowest. I would expect it to be $1600 or $1700.

#11 ·
The fine print actually says " Select premium: TVs from LG, Samsung, Sharp and Sony; Blu-ray players from LG, Samsung and Sony." Of course, the term "premium" is completely subjective. However, I was able to use a 10% movers coupon on the 65H7150 without issue. So maybe "premium" essentially means 4k?

#15 ·
I picked the 65h7150 up for $1888.00 CDN (plus taxes) today...$1675 for my amerifriends. I am happy and don't have to fight any lines or crappy website crashes during Black Friday :)

...oh I and got a 60 day price protection, a free $100 Samsung 3D blu-ray and free delivery included. So I am pretty happy :)

#16 ·
That's a pretty good deal since they threw in the Blu-ray and 60 day price protection. I'd definitely recommend using that as prices should drop $200-300 next month.

Also, Black Friday specials start the sunday before Thanksgiving now and go at least a week - at least that's how it was last year. I bought a 46" Samsung on Tuesday and was the only person in line at my local BB.

#19 ·
Well for us CDN based folks buying these large items in the US may be cheaper in terms of dollars....pickup, transport, no manufacturers warranty in Canada, resolving issues (though Costco is awesome), double tax (us and Canada), possible duty, gas, and time often outweigh any savings by a great margin ;) ;)

That being said I got mine at Visions....price matched a BB price and then dropped to "cost" upon me saying I would think about it. TV is awesome by the way!

#26 ·
Saw this at $1497 on Amazon last night. Went to Best Buy today and they have it at 1499, right next to the 6350 for the same price. Made me chuckle. Anyway, I tried to use the 10% movers coupon as well but it wouldn't work because the TV is already at UMRP.

Still a great deal and don't have to wait until next week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.