AVS Forum banner

Panasonic 50GT30 Sale

4K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  whitey543 
#1 ·
BB has this model/size on sale starting today, in-store only for $999.00. This is their Black Friday special, just starting a few days only in-store. I don't believe the two larger sizes have a special BF sale price.

#3 ·
I just went to BB it's til Sunday. I ended up buying the 50 GT30 from PC Richards here in NJ. They price matched BB and also threw a three year warranty for $149.00. Unfortunately due to the holidays and family obligations I won't be able to hook this bad boy up until Monday.

#9 ·
Yea they told me they could order it for the $999 price if I was interested. But then they tried to talk me into a Samsung UN55D6003 LED that was also on sale for $999 and available instore. Tempting, but I normally prefer plasma. But I am curious to find out Fry's and Brandsmart pricing on the 50GT30.

#10 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC /forum/post/21258245

Yea they told me they could order it for the $999 price if I was interested. But then they tried to talk me into a Samsung UN55D6003 LED that was also on sale for $999 and available instore. Tempting, but I normally prefer plasma. But I am curious to find out Fry's and Brandsmart pricing on the 50GT30.

In any case, Frys will match an amazon or best buy price.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.