Panasonic VT30 Deals Thread - 55VT30 and 65VT30 Only - Page 13 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #361 of 526 Old 02-24-2012, 08:56 PM
Member
 
biggerdaddynj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 26
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
East Coast TVs has the 55" for $1849. Seems like best price aside from Panasonic EPP. They also have the 65" for $2404.
biggerdaddynj is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #362 of 526 Old 02-24-2012, 10:19 PM
Member
 
alxrmero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 144
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggerdaddynj View Post

East Coast TVs has the 55" for $1849. Seems like best price aside from Panasonic EPP. They also have the 65" for $2404.

How reliable is East Coast TVs
alxrmero is offline  
post #363 of 526 Old 02-25-2012, 12:06 AM
Member
 
biggerdaddynj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 26
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by alxrmero View Post

How reliable is East Coast TVs

If you search the forum you'll see some people have had good experiences with them. Others have posted some negative comments about them but it doesn't seem like these follks have dealt with them. I live nearby and was suspicious of their prices so I asked if I could pick the set up (would also save me money). They told me that would be fine so I guess the prices are real. Do your due diligence, research them here and elsewhere and give 'em a call if you're concerned. Also, go on Panasonic's website and enter your work e-mail address in their EPP checker. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I was eligible for the EPP. The 55" VT30 is $1,774.96 through EPP and you get a free Skype enabled camera (FREETALK® Conference HD Camera). The 65" is $2,499.96 (no camera). Good luck!!!
biggerdaddynj is offline  
post #364 of 526 Old 02-25-2012, 08:03 AM
Member
 
alxrmero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 144
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggerdaddynj View Post

If you search the forum you'll see some people have had good experiences with them. Others have posted some negative comments about them but it doesn't seem like these follks have dealt with them. I live nearby and was suspicious of their prices so I asked if I could pick the set up (would also save me money). They told me that would be fine so I guess the prices are real. Do your due diligence, research them here and elsewhere and give 'em a call if you're concerned. Also, go on Panasonic's website and enter your work e-mail address in their EPP checker. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I was eligible for the EPP. The 55" VT30 is $1,774.96 through EPP and you get a free Skype enabled camera (FREETALK® Conference HD Camera). The 65" is $2,499.96 (no camera). Good luck!!!

Thank you
alxrmero is offline  
post #365 of 526 Old 02-26-2012, 10:46 AM
Member
 
brazybear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think East Coast TVs is the place that doesn't have any 30 day return policy. Once they deliver it and you sign for it, if there's anything wrong with it you have to deal with Panasonic.
brazybear is offline  
post #366 of 526 Old 02-26-2012, 08:20 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Fanaticalism's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,394
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by brazybear View Post

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think East Coast TVs is the place that doesn't have any 30 day return policy. Once they deliver it and you sign for it, if there's anything wrong with it you have to deal with Panasonic.

And Panasonic reserves the right to refuse warranty service as EastCoastTvs is not an authorized reseller.
Fanaticalism is offline  
post #367 of 526 Old 02-27-2012, 07:44 AM
Senior Member
 
fubdap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 272
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanaticalism View Post

And Panasonic reserves the right to refuse warranty service as EastCoastTvs is not an authorized reseller.

Just out of curiosity!!! If they are not authorized reseller, how did they get hold of the product in the first place?
fubdap is offline  
post #368 of 526 Old 02-27-2012, 11:18 AM
Newbie
 
DZP1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Does anyone have any insight into how often US Appliance replinishes their stock of the 65" VT30? It's out of stock now and am wondering if it will come back in stock in time to meet the Amazon 14-day price match. Appreciate it!
DZP1 is offline  
post #369 of 526 Old 02-28-2012, 08:56 AM
Advanced Member
 
quack724's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 548
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by DZP1 View Post

Does anyone have any insight into how often US Appliance replinishes their stock of the 65" VT30? It's out of stock now and am wondering if it will come back in stock in time to meet the Amazon 14-day price match. Appreciate it!

Hard to say. I bookmarked the page and constantly refreshed the page throughout the day and every day until I saw in stock. I want to say took at least two weeks. And when it became in stock it was gone very quickly (hours if not less). Be persistent !
quack724 is offline  
post #370 of 526 Old 02-28-2012, 09:47 AM
AVS Special Member
 
JuiceRocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Manhattan Beach, California
Posts: 4,697
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by quack724 View Post

Hard to say. I bookmarked the page and constantly refreshed the page throughout the day and every day until I saw in stock. I want to say took at least two weeks. And when it became in stock it was gone very quickly (hours if not less). Be persistent !

Back in stock as of 9:45AM PST.

*edit*

Just ordered through Amazon. They applied the price match while on the phone, and waited with me via phone until I received the confirmation that the order had gone through at the $2397 price.

No charge for shipping or delivery.

-JR
JuiceRocket is offline  
post #371 of 526 Old 02-28-2012, 02:28 PM
Newbie
 
DZP1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thanks for the heads-up on stock JR. TV ordered, price match with no up-charge for shipping. Friday will be an exciting morning!
DZP1 is offline  
post #372 of 526 Old 02-28-2012, 02:39 PM
AVS Special Member
 
JuiceRocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Manhattan Beach, California
Posts: 4,697
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by DZP1 View Post

Thanks for the heads-up on stock JR. TV ordered, price match with no up-charge for shipping. Friday will be an exciting morning!

Happy to help!

You have a much faster delivery time - mine is due to arrive March 5-9th. Gives me time to buy some furniture that'll support this beast! The piece I have now is actually overloaded with my PWD6UY, so the VT30 will be way over the weight limit.

-JR
JuiceRocket is offline  
post #373 of 526 Old 02-28-2012, 04:28 PM
Member
 
geomark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 189
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Stop ordering until tomorrow night! I need it to stay in stock so I can get a price match!!

Need. More. Bass.
geomark is offline  
post #374 of 526 Old 02-29-2012, 05:14 AM
Member
 
Spongepolka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Chicago, IL.
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Amazons price is $3099 and US Appliance is $3999. Both have them in stock. How did you wind up at $2397?
Spongepolka is offline  
post #375 of 526 Old 02-29-2012, 06:20 AM
Newbie
 
DZP1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuiceRocket View Post


Happy to help!

You have a much faster delivery time - mine is due to arrive March 5-9th. Gives me time to buy some furniture that'll support this beast! The piece I have now is actually overloaded with my PWD6UY, so the VT30 will be way over the weight limit.

-JR

I'm in a similar situation - still waiting for the AVR3312 to come back in stock (Acces4<) to drive my sources. My old denon can't support the newest HDMI. Not to mention there is no seating in the room besides barstools - i have my priorities straight though my wife would disagree.

You have to go through the checkout process to see the final price at US App. If it's in stock though still, that was their price yesterday and Amazon didn't have an issue price matching.
DZP1 is offline  
post #376 of 526 Old 02-29-2012, 07:24 AM
Newbie
 
pbaggio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thanks for all the great info guys! Got my 65" VT30 ordered last night from Amazon for $2397 - no charge for shipping and no tax. Price matched from US Appliance
pbaggio is offline  
post #377 of 526 Old 02-29-2012, 08:12 AM
AVS Special Member
 
JuiceRocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Manhattan Beach, California
Posts: 4,697
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by DZP1 View Post

I'm in a similar situation - still waiting for the AVR3312 to come back in stock (Acces4<) to drive my sources. My old denon can't support the newest HDMI. Not to mention there is no seating in the room besides barstools - i have my priorities straight though my wife would disagree.

Our room, which is fairly small, already has two 42" plasmas in it. Time for us to move both somewhere else and get something to support the TV. When I was speaking to my wife last night she let me know she'd prefer to have the TV mounted. Not sure I want to try to go through that process instead of simply having it stand on some purpose build furniture. I have a fairly large center speaker...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongepolka View Post

Amazons price is $3099 and US Appliance is $3999. Both have them in stock. How did you wind up at $2397?

You have to go all the way to the end of the order process on US Appliance - putting in your credit card info and shipping address - before it'll show the $2397 price. I did that and then left the web page up and open to make sure that when Amazon called I could reference what I was seeing. Amazon didn't ask me for anything, it's clear that they follow a basic process by first checking to make sure the site is part of their price match list, and then doing some sort of check with US-Appliance to find the price (and if it's in stock).

-JR
JuiceRocket is offline  
post #378 of 526 Old 02-29-2012, 08:39 AM
Advanced Member
 
PeterLewis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 629
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 22
BB/Magnolia in E. Orlando (Alafaya store) has the 55VT30 for $1749.99 but its in store pricing.You can call and see to work out shipping arrangements.
PeterLewis is offline  
post #379 of 526 Old 02-29-2012, 01:03 PM
Member
 
geomark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 189
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Got it. When you factor everything in my net cost for the 65VT30 was $2237 shipped!

Need. More. Bass.
geomark is offline  
post #380 of 526 Old 02-29-2012, 02:11 PM
Newbie
 
edBozarth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Has anyone been able to talk amazon out of applying the $150 white glove delivery charge to the US Appliance price match?
edBozarth is offline  
post #381 of 526 Old 02-29-2012, 02:15 PM
Member
 
oC|-TiTaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 23
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Just price matched, thanks for the info everyone by the way, but had the price of "equivalent" shipping tacked on so was only brought down to $2546 instead of $2397. Should I keep trying or am I stuck with what has been done? Anyone successfully get this "shipping charge" refunded?

I don't think shipping costs/difference should affect the price matching of the item itself
oC|-TiTaN is offline  
post #382 of 526 Old 02-29-2012, 03:06 PM
AVS Special Member
 
JuiceRocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Manhattan Beach, California
Posts: 4,697
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by oC|-TiTaN View Post

Just price matched, thanks for the info everyone by the way, but had the price of "equivalent" shipping tacked on so was only brought down to $2546 instead of $2397. Should I keep trying or am I stuck with what has been done? Anyone successfully get this "shipping charge" refunded?

I don't think shipping costs/difference should affect the price matching of the item itself

I received the "free" shipping from Amazon, which his probably why I'm not receiving my tv until the 1st week of March. I didn't even ask for shorter turn shipping that would add to the cost. I figured I'd keep the cost down, since the first 100 hours I have the TV will be dedicated to the "break in" cycle, why rush to even get it to my house.

-JR
JuiceRocket is offline  
post #383 of 526 Old 02-29-2012, 04:09 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Citivas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 2,363
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
Liked: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by geomark View Post

Got it. When you factor everything in my net cost for the 65VT30 was $2237 shipped!

You're referring to the 65"? How did you get it from $2,397 down to $2,237?
Citivas is offline  
post #384 of 526 Old 02-29-2012, 05:39 PM
Newbie
 
edBozarth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citivas View Post

You're referring to the 65"? How did you get it from $2,397 down to $2,237?

I too could only get amazon down to $2546 after their $150 shipping charge. Would like to know how people were able to Amazon out of this. I tried calling twice.
edBozarth is offline  
post #385 of 526 Old 02-29-2012, 05:54 PM
Member
 
oC|-TiTaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 23
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by edBozarth View Post

I too could only get amazon down to $2546 after their $150 shipping charge. Would like to know how people were able to Amazon out of this. I tried calling twice.

Same, called after the original price match and the woman agreed he did the right thing. I mean, it is covered on their tv price advantage help page or whatnot, but still, why were some able to avoid this? I think the fact that mine was already shipped and ordered previously was the issue, as they already have shipped it using their more "premium" shipping method and couldn't rightly send it a cheaper, slower method in order to remove the added cost.
oC|-TiTaN is offline  
post #386 of 526 Old 03-01-2012, 03:17 AM
Member
 
brazybear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I received the P65VT30 I ordered on 2/18 last Tuesday 2/28. The TV is an August 2011 build, MJ1213. It came with a wireless adapter and one pair of 2nd gen 3D glasses. Not sure if has the latest EEPROM but I haven't noticed any fluctuating brightness. No damages, 25 hours on it and pic looks good so far. Breaking it in by running it 10-15 hours a day (mostly on HBO HD [no logos] with zoomed-in pic format on THX with brightness/contrast/etc lowered to 40 or 45. Checked the other modes briefly and a few hours of 3D movies/games and they looked good.

More details if anyone is interested:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Spoiler  
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Price matched it with Amazon on 2/18 with US Appliance for $2397, free shipping (saw it was about $103 but it was deducted due to 'super saver shipping'). The delivery service was with Home Direct though the truck that arrived had the name "Belkin" or "Beskin" on it. They stated I had "silver"-level delivery (something like that) which meant they would bring the TV up to 2 flights of stairs to the room I needed it in, would plug it in and turn it on to verify it works. I had already decided I wouldn't sign for it until after I hooked it up to my cable box or PS3 to check the picture for dead pixels or whatever. Also if possible, I wanted to install its base and put it on my TV stand. Didn't bother to mention it to the scheduler or the delivery person since getting into a "but you can't do that" match on the phone was pointless. I also planned to have 3 other people with me to help with the whole process, which I'm extremely glad to have prepared since I ended up needing help from everyone there.

Delivery went good...not fantastic but good. They called to schedule a delivery last Friday 2/24 with a 2pm-6pm time window and called again Monday 2/27 to give me an earlier time window (12pm-4pm). The delivery person gave me a half-hour heads-up call and arrived by 1pm. There was only one delivery person so as I said before, it was a good thing I planned ahead and had 3 other people there to help.

Brought it into the room, took it out of the box, installed the base and placed it on the stand, quickly went through the setup (skipped internet) and checked the picture. Took about 15-20 minutes. I highly recommend everyone to check out the manual before your TV arrives to familiarize yourself with how the base or wall mount is installed, as well as the first-time setup procedure. After first-time setup the pic wouldn't come up at first through my cable box (figured out later it was because to bad quality HDMI cables) so I tried my PS3 with my 'How to Train Your Dragon 3D' blu-ray and the pic was good with no readily apparent dead pixels or other flaws. Found the important accessories (3D glasses and wireless adapter) so I finally signed for it and gave the delivery guy a really good tip.

I read a lot of horror stories regarding the delivery of this TV so I'm relieved and thrilled that my order and delivery went this smoothly. Most of the comments and reviews about Home Direct (and probably delivery in general) on the net are negative but I figured people are more likely to publicly complain than praise. There was no physical damage to the TV and even the box was in great condition. The delivery guy was cool. My main concern was being able to check the picture quality before signing for it and I was able to do so. He was patient and of course helped take it out of the box, install its base, and looked for the accessories in the packaging. During the 20 minute process he politely asked me to sign for the TV so he can be on his way 3 times. When I ran into the problem with my cable box he suggested I sign for it and bring up the issue to Amazon though he did not continue to hassle me when I proceeded to keep trying to get a pic on the TV. Later it seemed like the 3D glasses weren't included in the packaging and he once again suggested I sign for it and bring it up with Amazon. This time I agreed since I wasn't going to return what seemed like a perfectly good set for one missing item (I already had 2 pairs of 3rd gen 3D glasses handy), though while I was signing I noticed a black box on my table with the 3D glasses so all was good anyways. I did not feel like I was being hassled or rushed even though I was checking and doing more than what was required for me to sign for the TV.

Hope this helps anyone else who is worried and is hoping to God that everything goes smoothly with their delivery and TV despite all the bad stuff they're reading on the net. I was stressing out like hell but everything turned out okay....at least so far. Just remember to prepare for the delivery and setup process and do not sign for it until you verify that the picture is okay, no matter what anyone suggests. I wouldn't hesitate to order online from Amazon again, especially considering the hundreds of dollars I saved.
brazybear is offline  
post #387 of 526 Old 03-01-2012, 09:10 AM
Advanced Member
 
NJPapi1977's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 604
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 38
I also got my 65VT30 last week from Amazon with price match from US Applicance

They did not charge me for the white glove delivery.

I ordered on Friday and got the tv the following Wednesday

Would have gotten it Wednesday if I ordered Sat Sun or MOnday of that week

Only reason it took 4 days was because they dont deliver on weekends

$2337 is what I was charged.

Love it

And it was not a credit back. They charged me only $2337 for this beast of a tv
NJPapi1977 is offline  
post #388 of 526 Old 03-01-2012, 09:51 AM
Member
 
geomark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 189
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by edBozarth View Post

I too could only get amazon down to $2546 after their $150 shipping charge. Would like to know how people were able to Amazon out of this. I tried calling twice.

I didn't go thru Amazon. Some guy named "Paul" has a TV shop that also gives great deals.

Need. More. Bass.
geomark is offline  
post #389 of 526 Old 03-01-2012, 10:04 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Citivas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 2,363
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
Liked: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJPapi1977 View Post

I also got my 65VT30 last week from Amazon with price match from US Applicance

They did not charge me for the white glove delivery.

I ordered on Friday and got the tv the following Wednesday

Would have gotten it Wednesday if I ordered Sat Sun or MOnday of that week

Only reason it took 4 days was because they dont deliver on weekends

$2337 is what I was charged.

Love it

And it was not a credit back. They charged me only $2337 for this beast of a tv

How did you get them to "match" you at $2,337 if the place you were comparing it to was $2,397?
Citivas is offline  
post #390 of 526 Old 03-01-2012, 10:16 AM
Member
 
oC|-TiTaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 23
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Good news everyone!

As an update to my earlier woes, I decided I wasn't happy with the result of not getting the $149 shipping charge removed and decided to click the "not happy" link from the email follow up they sent me after my two phone calls and expressed my dissatisfaction that many others were able to get the shipping fee waived as well.

I made it a point that I was an amazon prime member, had previously spent thousands there across multiple accounts and explained that I was not offered a cheaper free shipping that did not include the "White glove" equivalent service and it wasn't fair that the equivalent shipping from US Appliance was tacked on when there was no choice of shipping methods. I said the product page for the TV on Amazon states free shipping for prime members (which it does) and that I thought the free white glove shipping was a bonus of being a prime member and that honestly, if the shipping is equivalent to $150 then the prices of TVs should be dropped $150 and the shipping method should be optional between basic, free freight and the "free" $150 white glove method.

Their response:

Quote:


Hello Andrew,

One of the terms and conditions for the Low Price Guarantee reads: Costs for comparable shipping and handling will be included in the price comparison. I understand your concern and I agree with your statement on this matter. I'm sorry for the inconvenience you have gone through.

For this reason, I've requested a refund of $149.00 to your credit card.

You'll see the refund on your statement in the next 2-3 business days.

Needless to say I'm very happy. I already see both refund requests attached to the order, a savings of $402.98 I believe.
oC|-TiTaN is offline  
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Great Found Deals!

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off