Panasonic VT30 Deals Thread - 55VT30 and 65VT30 Only - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 526 Old 12-09-2011, 01:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Its been hard searching for the current deals with all the different threads so I thought we could devote one thread solely to 55VT30 and 65VT30 and keep it updated for the best deals for those of us looking for a VT30.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 526 Old 12-09-2011, 01:28 PM - Thread Starter

the best deals i found on the 55VT30 were on amazon during black friday...an incredible $1774 with no tax and free shipping...i had one in my cart and an amazon rep assured me by phone that it was not a black friday sale but when i went online tuesday to order it the price went up to 2149...so i am still searching...will report other deals here as i find them...
post #3 of 526 Old 12-09-2011, 01:34 PM - Thread Starter

there are some great 55vt30 deals online but ive never heard of the sellers....

$1798 inc tax/sh from **********(dot)com ? has anyone ever ordered from them?

i think id rather wait for amazon since they have the 30 day return policy..
post #4 of 526 Old 12-09-2011, 03:46 PM

Liked: 16
Supposedly US-Appliance is an authorized dealer and has the 65vt30 on sale for $2497 + $90 for white glove delivery if you follow their entire checkout process through just before you click to buy, which means you have to enter all your cc billing/shipping info in order to see the the sale price. Kind of shady to me, but if they are truly legit, then it's an awesome price!

I noticed that a lot of their recent feedback on reseller ratings is sketchy because of a "pricing" error, but I guess it's caveat emptor as always.

Good luck!

p.s. Apparently, Amazon will pricematch so long as you order the white glove delivery service. Perhaps a more suggested route, comparing feedback between the two retailers.
post #5 of 526 Old 12-09-2011, 04:13 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lodit View Post

Supposedly US-Appliance is an authorized dealer and has the 65vt30 on sale for $2497 + $90 for white glove delivery if you follow their entire checkout process through just before you click to buy, which means you have to enter all your cc billing/shipping info in order to see the the sale price. Kind of shady to me, but if they are truly legit, then it's an awesome price!

I noticed that a lot of their recent feedback on reseller ratings is sketchy because of a "pricing" error, but I guess it's caveat emptor as always.

Good luck!

p.s. Apparently, Amazon will pricematch so long as you order the white glove delivery service. Perhaps a more suggested route, comparing feedback between the two retailers.

im unsure of amazons price match policy but the minute they have the 55vt30 back in stock im sure going to find out
post #6 of 526 Old 12-09-2011, 04:32 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicmafia View Post

im unsure of amazons price match policy but the minute they have the 55vt30 back in stock im sure going to find out

TV Low Price Guarantee

How the TV Low Price Guarantee Works
Eligible Websites
Terms & Conditions

How the TV Low Price Guarantee Works

We're working hard to make sure our prices are the best around. If you find a lower price on another qualifying website within 14 days after the date we ship your order, let us know and we'll credit your original payment method taking any differences in shipping and promotions into account. If we lower our own price within 14 days after we ship your TV, let us know and we'll refund you the difference as well.

You can request a refund for the price difference through the "Found a lower price?" button on your Order Summary page in Your Account. If you have questions or concerns, use the "Contact Us" button on the right side of any Help page to contact Customer Service about the TV Low Price Guarantee.
Eligible Websites

Below is the list of websites whose offers are eligible, subject to compliance with other terms and conditions. You can find the full TV Low Price Guarantee Terms & Conditions here:

bestbuy.com
bhphotovideo.com
buy.com
buydig.com
cdw.com
circuitcity.com
compusa.com
costco.com
dell.com
electronics-expo.com
frys.com
hhgregg.com
newegg.com
paulstv.com
6ave.com
samsclub.com
sears.com
target.com
tigerdirect.com
us-appliance.com
vanns.com
walmart.com

The Guarantee applies only to retail offers by the retailer operating one of the listed websites, not to offers by third-party sellers appearing on such sites.
Terms & Conditions

The TV Low Price Guarantee (the "Guarantee") applies only to TVs sold and fulfilled by Amazon.com. If you purchase your TV from another retailer (including items sold by third-party sellers on the Amazon.com site), the Guarantee does not apply.
To qualify for the Guarantee, you must first purchase the television sold and fulfilled by Amazon.com and find a lower price from Amazon.com, an eligible competitor's website or that eligible competitor's offer on Amazon.com within 14 days after the Amazon.com ship date. The lower price must remain in effect at the time your Guarantee request is verified by Amazon. Expired offers are not eligible.
The Amazon.com price is the price after any rebates, gift certificates, and promotional discounts have been applied to the item. Costs for comparable shipping and handling will be included in the price comparison.
Competitors' special promotions such as rebates, gift certificates, bundled products and "buy one, get one" offers are not eligible for the Guarantee.
Price difference applies to full cost of the item minus any promotions, and does not include tax.
Time-limited sales events (such as Black Friday, "early bird" or "door buster" offers ), offers advertised as limited in time or quantity, clearance, liquidation and going-out-of business sales, and loyalty program offers are also ineligible for the Guarantee.
The Guarantee applies to the price payable for TVs only. Offers for or including ancillary services (such as financing, installation, or extended warranties) are not covered by the Guarantee.
The competing offer must be currently available in the model, color, and style that is sold by Amazon.com and the competing offer must be in-stock and available for purchase on the competitor's website, in new, unopened condition. Used, returned, open-box and display items are not eligible.
The Guarantee does not apply where the competitor or Amazon.com has made a pricing error or typographical error on an item.
The Guarantee applies to websites only, not brick-and-mortar stores. The website featuring the competing offer must not be an auction site. The competing website must be operated by a U.S. company and must ship products from a U.S. location. A list of online retailers whose offers are eligible for the Guarantee, subject to compliance with other Guarantee terms and conditions, is available here. The Guarantee applies only to retail offers by the retailer operating one of the listed websites, not to offers by third-party sellers appearing on such sites.
Only one unit purchased of an item per customer is eligible for the Guarantee (that is, multiple claims on the same item will not be eligible, regardless of the quantity ordered), and the Guarantee can only be applied once per item, even if a lower-priced offer is subsequently found.
The Guarantee only applies to purchases for personal use. The Guarantee does not apply to purchases for resale or commercial purposes.
If your claim satisfies all of these terms and conditions, we will refund the price difference between our price and the competing offer through the original payment method(s) used for the TV purchase.
We reserve the right to deny claims or to modify these terms at time if the Guarantee is being abused.
post #7 of 526 Old 12-09-2011, 09:13 PM

Liked: 16
Well, then for those on the fence, you best get calling Amazon to order your 65" Panny asap!

$2600 all in for white glove delivery and Amazon's customer service...then get yourself a Squaretrade extended warranty at 20% off...

You'll breaking in those slides and settings real soon!

I wonder if BB will price match when Amazon changes their pricing on the website?
post #8 of 526 Old 12-10-2011, 10:05 AM

Liked: 10
The VT30 65" is on sale at Best Buy for $2799 ($3026 OTD in NV) The sale ends today <12/10/11> and I'm tempted to get it over waiting for the Sharp 70" 732 to go on sale.

Someone help me decide!

Need. More. Bass.
post #9 of 526 Old 12-10-2011, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lodit View Post

I wonder if BB will price match when Amazon changes their pricing on the website?

They won't match Amazon. I already asked.

Need. More. Bass.
post #10 of 526 Old 12-10-2011, 12:51 PM

Liked: 13
Ok, so I happened to look at this forum, saw the US appliance price, called amazon, and now amazon is shipping me a TC-P65VT30 for $2587. All I can say is wow, you have to jump on this deal!

Thanks to this forum and its members, I saved a boatload of $$$
post #11 of 526 Old 12-10-2011, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beezar View Post

Ok, so I happened to look at this forum, saw the US appliance price, called amazon, and now amazon is shipping me a TC-P65VT30 for $2587. All I can say is wow, you have to jump on this deal!

Thanks to this forum and its members, I saved a boatload of $$$

Wait a second, how did you do this? Can you give details?

Need. More. Bass.
post #12 of 526 Old 12-10-2011, 02:50 PM

Amazon will price match usappliance. I'm getting rdy to make the call my self. But why was is 2587 when they have it on sale for 2497?
post #13 of 526 Old 12-10-2011, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meers View Post

Amazon will price match usappliance. I'm getting rdy to make the call my self. But why was is 2587 when they have it on sale for 2497?

I think white glove adds $90 and there is no way to take it off. Great deal either way if Amazon matches it like you say. Who do you call at Amazon, anyone? What type of proof do you show them? I wonder how long USaAppliance has this on sale for.

Need. More. Bass.
post #14 of 526 Old 12-10-2011, 03:36 PM

If you check out the tv on amazon scroll down about half way. It says...

Need Help? We are open now.

Order by phone dial (866-216-1243)

or

Need help with an order you have already placed? Dial (866-216-1072)

You are viewing item number: B004NPND20.
post #15 of 526 Old 12-10-2011, 04:36 PM

Geomark
I just got off the phone with amazon. The first lady I talked too was a real witch. At first she said they didn't match us-appliance when I said are you sure I'm looking at your list now she said hold on let me check. When she came back she agreed they did price match after all but according to what she was seeing the price was 3999 her exact words were "I'm sure we would be happy to add money to our price" after I bit my tongue so I would not be rude I tried to explain to her about adding it to the cart ect... Her words were "sorry we can't do that" I just laughed and said good buy. Called right back, talked to a different guy and he hooked me up. The price was lower than what he could drop on his own but when he called his supervisor they didn't even question it. The supervisor said they been doing it all day.

And you were correct. They only deliver there TV "white glove" so they matched ther white glove price of $2587.
post #16 of 526 Old 12-11-2011, 04:50 AM

Can anyone confirm that the price is still low on us appliance? It just shows $3,999 for me. They want me to enter credit card information before it will show me the final price?
post #17 of 526 Old 12-11-2011, 05:10 AM

never mind, I confirmed that the price is still good. Calling amazon in an hour when their large items department is open to try and get a price match on the TV I purchased from them for $2799
post #18 of 526 Old 12-11-2011, 09:13 AM

Thanks, I got amazon to refund me $212 as their low price guarantee
post #19 of 526 Old 12-11-2011, 10:52 AM

A little confused here: How come the Amazon.com price on this unit is still reading $3,299.95? Are there any special moves one has to make in order to get this particular price match?
post #20 of 526 Old 12-11-2011, 11:41 AM

Amazon matched the $2497 plus the $90 white glove service. Took a while. I'm upgrading from a 55 inch to a 65inch.
post #21 of 526 Old 12-11-2011, 02:26 PM

I know that last year around roughly this same time (between Black Friday and some point early in the month of January, to be precise), Amazon offered a series of big cuts on all the big name displays from all the big players in the HDTV manufacturing outfits, including notably Panasonic and Samsung... I remember Panasonic EPP also offered some bundled deals that were particularly mouth watering... I wonder whether there is a way to access the time-table for those price cuts from last year on the web since such patterns of price-cutting tend to repeat themselves around the same time every year... I can predict almost within a two-week margin of error at what points the prices on Denon AVRs that have out for up to one year are going to be cut down to about half... Can anyone do that for these 2011 Panasonic displays? I am about to pull the trigger, and my finger is itching terribly..., but I want to get the best deal possible (iike most of us on these threads)... I really wish I could be sure when the next round of display price-cuts is going to happen
post #22 of 526 Old 12-11-2011, 03:12 PM

Sahmen
The price were getting on the tv is not the amazon price. Amazon is matching the Us-appliance price. I have not checked this evening to see if it's still good.
If you you want the 2587 price first go to us-appliance look up the vt30. Add the item to your cart and proceed to enter all your info and click the white glove option for delivery. You will see the price goes from 3999 to $2587. Then call amazon at (866-216-1243). Tell them you want to price match the tv with us-appliance. You might have to talk them into interring the info to see the adjusted price. If the first person you talk to is not helpful (see my post above) call back and talk to some one else.

Also remember amazon has a 14 day 1 time price match guarantee. So if the price drops below the$2587 they will match it.
post #23 of 526 Old 12-12-2011, 09:16 AM

ok i understand this thread is for the vt's but does anyone know how much the 65gt is on the us appliance site? Thanks guys
post #24 of 526 Old 12-12-2011, 11:59 AM

us-appliance still has the $2587 price for matching with Amazon.
post #25 of 526 Old 12-12-2011, 01:10 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRinSC View Post

us-appliance still has the $2587 price for matching with Amazon.

No . . . It is even less now . . .

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by! --Douglas Adams
post #26 of 526 Old 12-12-2011, 02:10 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 58
That's the price including the white glove shipping which for $90 is a no brainer IMO.

Stuck up, half witted, scruffy looking, nerf herder.
Double True!
post #27 of 526 Old 12-12-2011, 02:28 PM

Amazon does not give you the option of standard delivery. They will only price match the white glove delivery price.
post #28 of 526 Old 12-12-2011, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhetor View Post

No . . . It is even less now . . .

quit holding out.... how much???
post #29 of 526 Old 12-12-2011, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milez28 View Post

ok i understand this thread is for the vt's but does anyone know how much the 65gt is on the us appliance site? Thanks guys

65" gt30 is $2289 with white glove
post #30 of 526 Old 12-12-2011, 02:43 PM

I feel like Im back in the market trading stocks here lol... Everyday I'm debating on whether or not the price is going up or down and if I buy now will I get the best deal or would I wait for it to drop only for it to go up or.... UGH!!! I have a feeling it will only keep on dropping though, especially after Christmas
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Great Found Deals!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page