PN51D6500 $898 free ship @ New Egg Price in Cart - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 5 Old 02-27-2012, 01:34 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
My dad ordered one of these today with this deal so it was working at least earlier. I know not a huge saving over what it was but seems to be best deal around on it right now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 02-28-2012, 08:13 AM

I ordered a PN59D6500 last week through Vann's for $1399 shipped with no tax. I have no complaints about the cost.

Their website lists it for a few hundred more as a bundle, if you click on the "Request current price without package" on the right side of the product web page, they will send you a clicky link to the reduced price.

So far I love the picture quality. My only slight complaint is that due to its size, it is much easier to notice the lower quality picture when upconverting regular DVDs to 1080p. I upgraded from a Panny P50G10.

-Jerod
post #3 of 5 Old 03-01-2012, 07:21 AM

I ended up jumping on this panel. I almost bought the st30 from target for 899 the other day but they were out of stock. I was looking for a d7000 or just waiting on the e series line but that this price I couldn't pass it up. Cant wait for it to get here early next week!
post #4 of 5 Old 03-03-2012, 08:45 AM

The TV has arrived. After about a month of research and demoing TV's I finally jumped on this beauty. It is absolutely gorgeous. I ordered it late Monday night and it was in my home by Friday morning. Newegg does it again with there second to none shipping and processing.

The television is the best I have ever seen outside of a store. I've only had one night with her but it was truly amazing and at a bargain price. If you have a choice between this model and a ST30 I would definitely go with the Samsung. The exterior design is beautiful and the picture is fantastic!
post #5 of 5 Old 03-03-2012, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mg0201012 View Post

The television is the best I have ever seen outside of a store. I've only had one night with her but it was truly amazing and at a bargain price. If you have a choice between this model and a ST30 I would definitely go with the Samsung. The exterior design is beautiful and the picture is fantastic!

Wow, really! And at this price (just under $1000)....as price seems to have gone up since the OP

That will buy a 55" St30

I have heard nothing but RAVE reviews on the ST30, but not much on this panel (granted I looked for a lot of info on the ST30. haha

I did find THIS: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-PN51...ht_5562wt_1396

Which includes glasses and some cables ....etc
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Great Found Deals!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page