Looking for advice on fair market value of 1-owner Pioneer 9G Elite KURO PRO-111FD - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 03-20-2012, 11:34 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi guys, I'm hoping someone can help me in determining what the approx. market value is for a 1-owner, never-calibrated PRO-111FD.

Getting laid off and such have unfortunately led me to look to sell my precious panel, but I really have no clue what a reasonable price would be for it, or whether I should consider selling to a non-local buyer and deal with shipping and such.

Anyone who's gone down this lonely road in the not-too-recent past (either on the seller end), or has been on the buying end of one, and wouldn't mind sharing their knowledge would be greatly appreciated. Essentially I'm just trying to understand what they sell for (approx. price range), and about what they should cost to ship (and whether it's worth considering) within the CONUS. I really can't fathom shipping overseas..it's hard enough to imagine shipping out of DFW. Thanks so much!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 03-21-2012, 06:54 PM

Liked: 10
I would try to sell locally as proper shipping would be pretty expensive. If I was in your area I would help you out. maybe look at craigslist to see if anyone else has sold one recently or you can put out a free ad on ebay local. I would not advise selling on craigslist but I have had some success on ebay local (which is free) You also may want to talk to some installers in your area to see if they might have a client that is interested
post #3 of 3 Old 03-23-2012, 04:44 AM

Liked: 13
I'm guessing over 1500.00 knowing the 500krp is selling for around that on ebay. Locally might fetch less but no ship hassles either.

You have to do a google search for your panel then see what others are asking or have gotten recently.

There is one on ebay for 3200.00 but he is dreaming IMO.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Great Found Deals!

Tags
Pioneer Elite 50 Inch Elite Plasma Hdtv Pro111fd
Gear in this thread

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page