Panasonic VT50 Deals - Page 70 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #2071 of 2673 Old 01-30-2013, 02:41 PM
Member
 
Dru the Fu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Republic of North California
Posts: 156
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyscrap View Post

What mount did you end up using on your 65VT50? I have a mount, but have only used it for a 47" LED Samsung. Kinda worried that it may not be able to adequately support the weight of my new panny. And I'd prefer not to buy panasonic's suggested mount. That thing's over $300 from everywhere I've looked so far.

Check out the mounts from Monoprice...$15 - $30...

Looking at the supported sizes, you'll see some that support up to 165 lbs, plenty of support to mount this 90+ lb TV. You may also notice that the recommended sizes usually run up to 63", but taking into consideration the allowable bracket layouts, they will support this TV. To confirm, I spoke with 2 separate Techs over live chat at Monoprice and they confirmed after I stated the mounting layout on the back of this set. I decided on the 6284 mount (Ultra-Slim Low Profile Wall Mount Bracket for LCD LED Plasma (Max 165Lbs, 37~63inch) - BLACK (No Logo)) since the wife wants this as close to the wall as possible.

Hope this helps

DtF

***Listing my HT gear in my signature on this board will make me feel like a puny, girlie man. Listen to me now but hear me later***
Dru the Fu is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2072 of 2673 Old 01-30-2013, 04:04 PM
Member
 
huntingbears's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by clevername View Post

struggling with the decision to go with Paul's deal for the 65VT50 or wait for the VT60. I don't necessarily mind the wait or the extra cost if the VT60 is better...but if the VT50 is on par with it and I can get it cheaper and now I'd buy it. I'm upgrading from a 58s1.

Need one of them fancy time machines.
I was struggling with that decision also. It looks like the vt60 will be somewhat better but I ended up going with the 65vt50 because of the money saved. I'm sure the 65vt60 will be over $3000 and I got the vt50 for $2399. The picture is amazing, I'm satisfied. You can't keep up with technology, shortly after the vt60 comes out there will probably something better.
huntingbears is offline  
post #2073 of 2673 Old 01-30-2013, 04:10 PM
AVS Special Member
 
slimoli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Miami area
Posts: 4,668
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by clevername View Post

struggling with the decision to go with Paul's deal for the 65VT50 or wait for the VT60. I don't necessarily mind the wait or the extra cost if the VT60 is better...but if the VT50 is on par with it and I can get it cheaper and now I'd buy it. I'm upgrading from a 58s1.

Need one of them fancy time machines.
It would make more sense if you were between the VT50 and the ZT60. Most people believe the picture quality between the VT50 and VT60 is very very close. I would go with the VT50 at these bargain prices. Another reason in favor of the VT50: This is a known animal, the VT60 is not.

Standard Definition Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregnancy
slimoli is offline  
post #2074 of 2673 Old 01-30-2013, 04:15 PM
Advanced Member
 
clevername's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 935
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
my hold up has been that the 60 release is relatively soon. I wouldn't wait past that. I'll probably buckle in the next day or so, but wish I could have decided in time for Sunday. Since I can't get it before then there's less urgency.
clevername is offline  
post #2075 of 2673 Old 01-30-2013, 04:55 PM
Member
 
mantar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 174
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Go with the VT50 at these bargain prices. THe $1000 in savings can go towards upgrading your Vt50 a couple of years earlier than you would have if you got a Vt60.

Even the Vt30 was not available at such good deals at a similar point in time. At least because I didn't know about the price matching thing at Best Buy.

What about 3D accessories? Any good deals on the glasses now that SEARs is out of supply? My Best Buy wont honor the Sears price because it's out of stock and besides, they are waiting for inventory for the glasses giving htem less incentive to sell them so cheap.
mantar is offline  
post #2076 of 2673 Old 01-30-2013, 08:09 PM
Advanced Member
 
humbland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 952
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Please excuse the double post. I tried in the main plasma forum and was hoping for a little more information and feedback.
Yesterday, I was trying to buy a Panasonic P65VT50 at Best Buy and they were out of stock.
The manager offered me the display model for $1999.00. It was put up in Aug. of 2012 and he calculated it's been on for about 1800 hrs. in "torch" mode.
The picture still looks great and from my reading, Panasonic claims a 100,000 hr. half-life on their plasmas.
It's fully covered by manufactures warranty and I could buy a Square Trade extended 4 yr from Costco for $99.
Does anyone have an opinion on the panel loss of brightness over time? From lookin g online, it seems that modern plasmas have minimal loss of "punch", but I'm putting it in a room with windows (which is why I wanted the VT) and it is a concern...

New ones are being closed out online for about $2500.
The salesperson said "on the plus side, no burn in issues and you can calibrate right away..." smile.gif

What do you think?
Is it a good deal?
humbland is offline  
post #2077 of 2673 Old 01-30-2013, 08:24 PM
Member
 
denaliman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 188
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by humbland View Post

Please excuse the double post. I tried in the main plasma forum and was hoping for a little more information and feedback.
Yesterday, I was trying to buy a Panasonic P65VT50 at Best Buy and they were out of stock.
The manager offered me the display model for $1999.00. It was put up in Aug. of 2012 and he calculated it's been on for about 1800 hrs. in "torch" mode.
The picture still looks great and from my reading, Panasonic claims a 100,000 hr. half-life on their plasmas.
It's fully covered by manufactures warranty and I could buy a Square Trade extended 4 yr from Costco for $99.
Does anyone have an opinion on the panel loss of brightness over time? From lookin g online, it seems that modern plasmas have minimal loss of "punch", but I'm putting it in a room with windows (which is why I wanted the VT) and it is a concern...

New ones are being closed out online for about $2500.
The salesperson said "on the plus side, no burn in issues and you can calibrate right away..." smile.gif

What do you think?
Is it a good deal?

I just went through the same situation. Check this post below. There was some great advice from other members.
http://www.avsforum.com/t/1453953/possibly-buying-a-65-vt50-floor-model-any-issues#post_22897057
denaliman is offline  
post #2078 of 2673 Old 01-30-2013, 10:55 PM
Member
 
bryan338's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 107
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by humbland View Post

Please excuse the double post. I tried in the main plasma forum and was hoping for a little more information and feedback.
Yesterday, I was trying to buy a Panasonic P65VT50 at Best Buy and they were out of stock.
The manager offered me the display model for $1999.00. It was put up in Aug. of 2012 and he calculated it's been on for about 1800 hrs. in "torch" mode.
The picture still looks great and from my reading, Panasonic claims a 100,000 hr. half-life on their plasmas.
It's fully covered by manufactures warranty and I could buy a Square Trade extended 4 yr from Costco for $99.
Does anyone have an opinion on the panel loss of brightness over time? From lookin g online, it seems that modern plasmas have minimal loss of "punch", but I'm putting it in a room with windows (which is why I wanted the VT) and it is a concern...

New ones are being closed out online for about $2500.
The salesperson said "on the plus side, no burn in issues and you can calibrate right away..." smile.gif

What do you think?
Is it a good deal?

If i were you i would buy new tv.
bryan338 is offline  
post #2079 of 2673 Old 01-31-2013, 06:01 AM
Newbie
 
MrMorganUSC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
So according to BestBuy.com online chat session on Monday they will price match Amazon.com until the end of the month (today). I was wanting to price match the 55VT50 from Amazon when it was $1599 but it has since went up to $1999.

The only benefit to pricematching now is the ST50 which is $100 cheaper on Amazon.com.

Should I just go ahead and price match the ST50 and get it, try to negotiate the price down to $1599 on the VT50 rolleyes.gif, or just wait until later to try to get the 55VT50 for $1599.

Will the 55VT50 ever get down that low again?

BTW.....I would like to purchase from BB due to come gift cards I have and the BB credit card I have.
MrMorganUSC is offline  
post #2080 of 2673 Old 01-31-2013, 06:06 AM
Member
 
mantar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 174
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
No way I touch an open floor model for 2 grand plus tax. You can get a brand new one from Paul's for 2500 no taxes.
mantar is offline  
post #2081 of 2673 Old 01-31-2013, 06:24 AM
Senior Member
 
colonel7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 284
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by clevername View Post

my hold up has been that the 60 release is relatively soon. I wouldn't wait past that. I'll probably buckle in the next day or so, but wish I could have decided in time for Sunday. Since I can't get it before then there's less urgency.

Here is a good comparison site.
http://www.compff.com/plasma-tv-in-2013-buy-now-or-wait.html

An idea of what the pricing could be for the zt60.
http://buytvtoday.com/Panasonic/PanasonicConsumer.aspx
colonel7 is offline  
post #2082 of 2673 Old 01-31-2013, 08:05 AM
AVS Special Member
 
scirica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dallas, TX1
Posts: 1,661
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by clevername View Post

my hold up has been that the 60 release is relatively soon. I wouldn't wait past that. I'll probably buckle in the next day or so, but wish I could have decided in time for Sunday. Since I can't get it before then there's less urgency.

I bought my VT50 (65") in December and just had it calibrated two weeks ago. I love this panel and it is a great improvement over the Samsung LED I bought in May of 2012. My plan is to enjoy this set, take great care of it, and wait for the ZT60 to come down in price later in its life cycle. I believe there will be a good market for the VT50 based on its "2012 flagship" status and I'll be able to get a decent price for it when I'm ready to upgrade.

I see this as a win-win for VT50 owners.

McIntosh MX121. McIntosh MC205. Focal Aria 948 Main Speakers, Aria CC900 Center. Focal Electra IC 1002 In-Ceiling Surrounds. Paradigm Studio Sub 15. Oppo BDP-105D. Roku XS. Roku 3. Apple TV(3). DirecTV. Panasonic TC-P65VT50. Samsung UN40FH6030F, URC MX-780.
My current SACD list
scirica is offline  
post #2083 of 2673 Old 01-31-2013, 08:29 AM
Advanced Member
 
clevername's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 935
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
yeah, I broke down and ordered this am from Paul's. I know it's a set I'll keep long term and if I decide I want to upgrade at some point again in the near future I have a place to put it where it'd still be put to good use, but I think I'm done upgrading until we get 70+" plasmas or the bigger LED's are worth a damn and not so expensive. Couldn't pass up the price.
clevername is offline  
post #2084 of 2673 Old 01-31-2013, 09:00 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Speakerphile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,947
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMorganUSC View Post

So according to BestBuy.com online chat session on Monday they will price match Amazon.com until the end of the month (today). I was wanting to price match the 55VT50 from Amazon when it was $1599 but it has since went up to $1999.

The only benefit to pricematching now is the ST50 which is $100 cheaper on Amazon.com.

Should I just go ahead and price match the ST50 and get it, try to negotiate the price down to $1599 on the VT50 rolleyes.gif, or just wait until later to try to get the 55VT50 for $1599.

Will the 55VT50 ever get down that low again?

BTW.....I would like to purchase from BB due to come gift cards I have and the BB credit card I have.

Just an FYI. The in-store price on the 55VT50 has been at $1699.98 since the end of December. You can always try to PM retroactively if it drops later on. I suspect though that this will be as low as it goes before inventory runs out.

Though I am an employee of Magnolia Home Theater, the views and opinions I express on this forum are those of my own and not my employer.
Speakerphile is offline  
post #2085 of 2673 Old 01-31-2013, 09:05 AM
Newbie
 
MrMorganUSC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speakerphile View Post

Just an FYI. The in-store price on the 55VT50 has been at $1699.98 since the end of December. You can always try to PM retroactively if it drops later on. I suspect though that this will be as low as it goes before inventory runs out.
I did not know that. Will be going to BB tonight

And I just noticed when I check store availability for the 55VT50, they all ship to store.

Looks like they don't have any in stock.
MrMorganUSC is offline  
post #2086 of 2673 Old 01-31-2013, 09:49 AM
boe
AVS Special Member
 
boe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,344
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntingbears View Post

Hey guys, I'm kinda having regrets about getting the 65vt50. To me it seems overly large for my bedroom. My distance is 7 to 13 ft from the edge of my bed to the headboard. I was thinking of returning and waiting for 60 inch vt60. I'm trying to convince myself that it is ok since this 65 I got is probably cheaper than the 60 inch will be. I posted this pic already but just in case no one saw it I'll post again. My bedroom is 13x13, the tv looks smaller in the pic than in person. Please help haha, I've had since Friday but am not getting use to the size.

You'll get used to it quickly unless you only have one eye. Most people I know who go from a puny set to a decent sized set say "it is too big" at first and then within 2 weeks are happy with it or wish they had bought an even bigger set.
boe is offline  
post #2087 of 2673 Old 01-31-2013, 09:53 AM
boe
AVS Special Member
 
boe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,344
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandtrapppp View Post

Thanks Bennyscrap. I will go check it out. I got the 2499 OTD from Paul's so I'm happy with the deal.
Is this for the 65" VT 50?
OTD - so was shipping and tax included in that?

I might pick one up this weekend if that includes everything.
boe is offline  
post #2088 of 2673 Old 01-31-2013, 10:17 AM
Member
 
ChinaCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 76
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by boe View Post


Is this for the 65" VT 50?
OTD - so was shipping and tax included in that?

I might pick one up this weekend if that includes everything.

Yes boe. Quite a few of us just bought the 65" VT50 from Paul's for $2,499 including shipping & tax. I highly recommend my sales guy. He has been at Pauls for years and is extremely cooperative and informative. "John Kim"

Cheers -CC
boe likes this.
ChinaCat is offline  
post #2089 of 2673 Old 01-31-2013, 10:33 AM
boe
AVS Special Member
 
boe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,344
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaCat View Post

Yes boe. Quite a few of us just bought the 65" VT50 from Paul's for $2,499 including shipping & tax. I highly recommend my sales guy. He has been at Pauls for years and is extremely cooperative and informative. "John Kim"

Cheers -CC

Curse you - I was going to hold out for the ZT but I might as well get the current model at that price smile.gif - Thanks!
boe is offline  
post #2090 of 2673 Old 01-31-2013, 10:34 AM
Newbie
 
MrMorganUSC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speakerphile View Post

Just an FYI. The in-store price on the 55VT50 has been at $1699.98 since the end of December. You can always try to PM retroactively if it drops later on. I suspect though that this will be as low as it goes before inventory runs out.

UPDATE:

Just called local BestBuy to find out they are not a Magnolia store and the closest one is 100 miles way.

So getting that in store price of $1699 is a no go.
MrMorganUSC is offline  
post #2091 of 2673 Old 01-31-2013, 10:51 AM
Member
 
Johnny Bananas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 83
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I'm going to BB tonight to see if they will match what PowerSeller.com currently has the 65" VT50 at... $2495 and a dicount code of SaveNow takes another $50 off that. Oh boy...
Johnny Bananas is offline  
post #2092 of 2673 Old 01-31-2013, 12:09 PM
AVS Special Member
 
scirica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dallas, TX1
Posts: 1,661
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Bananas View Post

I'm going to BB tonight to see if they will match what PowerSeller.com currently has the 65" VT50 at... $2495 and a dicount code of SaveNow takes another $50 off that. Oh boy...

Good luck. That's in the ballpark. It's the BB part that is hit or miss!

McIntosh MX121. McIntosh MC205. Focal Aria 948 Main Speakers, Aria CC900 Center. Focal Electra IC 1002 In-Ceiling Surrounds. Paradigm Studio Sub 15. Oppo BDP-105D. Roku XS. Roku 3. Apple TV(3). DirecTV. Panasonic TC-P65VT50. Samsung UN40FH6030F, URC MX-780.
My current SACD list
scirica is offline  
post #2093 of 2673 Old 01-31-2013, 02:29 PM
Senior Member
 
jterp7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 400
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by boe View Post

Curse you - I was going to hold out for the ZT but I might as well get the current model at that price smile.gif - Thanks!

trying one more time tonight at BB, otherwise i'll look for recommended guy above.
jterp7 is offline  
post #2094 of 2673 Old 01-31-2013, 02:31 PM
Senior Member
 
jterp7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 400
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by boe View Post

You'll get used to it quickly unless you only have one eye. Most people I know who go from a puny set to a decent sized set say "it is too big" at first and then within 2 weeks are happy with it or wish they had bought an even bigger set.

in the bedroom this is more important...although it looks huge at the foot of the bed, when you're using it IN bed seated at the farthest position it should be perfectly fine.smile.gif
jterp7 is offline  
post #2095 of 2673 Old 01-31-2013, 04:19 PM
Senior Member
 
jterp7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 400
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jterp7 View Post

trying one more time tonight at BB, otherwise i'll look for recommended guy above.

Yea thats 3 strikes for bb. I'll have to go with pauls then.
jterp7 is offline  
post #2096 of 2673 Old 01-31-2013, 10:56 PM
Member
 
tc51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 36
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
found an open box 55vt50 for 1170 plus tax everything included except the manual. Im quite tempted to pull the trigger even though i dont need the tv what do you guys think?
tc51 is offline  
post #2097 of 2673 Old 02-01-2013, 06:30 AM
Member
 
sakaike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Posts: 131
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaCat View Post

Yes boe. Quite a few of us just bought the 65" VT50 from Paul's for $2,499 including shipping & tax. I highly recommend my sales guy. He has been at Pauls for years and is extremely cooperative and informative. "John Kim"

Cheers -CC

John Kim was also the sales guy (chat and phone) that processed my order for $2504 OTD. Very happy with the overall experience. And he specifically mentioned to me over email that he did not mind having his name mentioned in this thread...
sakaike is offline  
post #2098 of 2673 Old 02-01-2013, 07:10 AM
Newbie
 
jburdett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Pulled the trigger on a 55vt50 last night at best buy. Walked in with a print out of my pauls tv shopping cart with a "save400" coupon applied and they matched it at $1599!! They didn't even call to check. Manager just looked at it and said "wow that's a great deal". I must have caught him on a good day. Side note, I had looked up the carton dimensions and measured my car to make sure it would fit. but when they wheeled it out and took one look at my Jetta Sportwagen they said they would void my warranty if I laid it flat in the back. I had no idea they could only be shipped standing up!!! Not wanting to take my chances I'm going back today with my van.
jburdett is offline  
post #2099 of 2673 Old 02-01-2013, 07:49 AM
Senior Member
 
jterp7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 400
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jburdett View Post

Pulled the trigger on a 55vt50 last night at best buy. Walked in with a print out of my pauls tv shopping cart with a "save400" coupon applied and they matched it at $1599!! They didn't even call to check. Manager just looked at it and said "wow that's a great deal". I must have caught him on a good day. Side note, I had looked up the carton dimensions and measured my car to make sure it would fit. but when they wheeled it out and took one look at my Jetta Sportwagen they said they would void my warranty if I laid it flat in the back. I had no idea they could only be shipped standing up!!! Not wanting to take my chances I'm going back today with my van.

yeah BB in store is 1699.99 on sale, so only another 100 for them

The 65 OTOH is 2899.99 vs 2399, probably why those of us looking for that deal are seeing a ton more resistance.
jterp7 is offline  
post #2100 of 2673 Old 02-01-2013, 08:52 AM
Newbie
 
jburdett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jterp7 View Post

yeah BB in store is 1699.99 on sale, so only another 100 for them

The 65 OTOH is 2899.99 vs 2399, probably why those of us looking for that deal are seeing a ton more resistance.

My BestBuy had the 55 at $1699 around new years but it's been $1999 ever since. I was waiting for it to go back down when this deal came up. And I'm glad it did because i was starting to get nervous about stock getting low.
jburdett is offline  
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Great Found Deals!

Tags
Panasonic Viera Tc P55vt50
Gear in this thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off