How would I go about finding a Target with this deal? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 5 Old 04-23-2012, 08:13 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
So I've read online that many Targets all across the country are doing clearance sales on the Panasonic TC-P46ST30, NIB. This is the EXACT television I've been hoping to buy and this is a PERFECT price for me. I've checked my local Target to see if they had the deal, but they had them for 849. How would I go about figuring out which Target stores in my area have the deal? FYI I live in Attleboro, MA, very close to Providence, RI. I'm willing to drive an hour or two to get this deal. I'm NOT looking for floor model deals, just the NIB one. Thank you.

Edit: Could a mod please move this to Great Found Deals?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 04-23-2012, 09:22 AM
"Don't PM Me Bro"

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked: 447
Maybe Target no longer has that deal going. I do there every week and they did have this model at the store 2-3 weeks ago but it was over a thousand dollars. This weekend though they had no Panasonic TVs at all.

Their online store pricing is always lower than in-store pricing every time i go to the store to get something i've seen online.

Amazon had new ones last week but now i see they're all gone, and are only offering used and refurbs now.

Randy
TC-P55ST60, TC-P50GT50, TC-P46G10, TH-42PZ700U, TH-42PX50U, HP LC2600N, TiVo Series3, TWC Cisco 8742HDC DVR, Onkyo TX-SR605, URC R40 Remote.
Pic of My A/V setup - http://cdn.avsforum.com/f/f1/900x900..._Img_4867.jpeg
Gallery - http://www.avsforum.com/g/a/2082686/randywalter...
post #3 of 5 Old 04-23-2012, 09:36 AM

Got a telephone??
Twomotor
post #4 of 5 Old 04-23-2012, 10:20 AM

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttwomotor View Post

Got a telephone??
Twomotor

First rule of getting a deal: DO NOT CALL THE STORE. Informing the employees of an insane deal means either they will say it isn't in stock or that it is until you get their and than it mysteriously isn't.

This is the stock check for that particular model: http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot...ci=008-09-1046

The official target stock number is:008-09-1046 Find one of their scanner things in stores, I think theres a button on the side that will bring up a touch number pad that will let you type it in. It will tell you exact stock and price for that location.

Only good way to get this is to get your butt in the car and do it the hard way.

DO NOT CALL THE STORE
post #5 of 5 Old 04-26-2012, 01:22 PM

If you have friends who are in the military, have them check if they have them in stock on base. AAFES/BX/PX/NEX are selling 50ST30s for less than what you're willing to pay at $799.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Great Found Deals!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page