Just bought an open box panasonic viera 55"GT30 from vann's - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 07-05-2012, 02:35 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hey everyone, I just joined the forum after lurking for a while. I bought the 2011 panny 55" gt30 plasma panel for $1050 w/free shipping from vann's yesterday. I have been kinda looking for a deal for a while on a high quality plasma in that size and think I found a good one. It is a customer return w/no damage or servicing. I think I will skip the burn in stuff and just run it w/reduced contrast/brightness for a while. Is there an hour counter on the unit so I can see if someone actually used or burnt in the panel. Any helpful links to help educate me some on the issues w/this panel would be great. I saw the main problem was fixed in aug 2011 so I will check the panel build date. I know all of these high end units have some issues, so again, I would appreciate any tips for set up and use. Also got a omnimount 2N1L for $69 which looked perfect for my wall, up to a 20degree tilt.

I already have a nice denon 7.1 receiver and the jamo 606 speakers, velodyne sub and a set of 6 ohm hafler bookshelf studio monitors for the upper front channels. Still looking for set of 6ohm speakers for the rears if anyone has some for sale or a recomendation.

I am excited to be a part of the avs forum and look forward to my new HT coming together w/ some help from my new friends here on avsforum. biggrin.gif:D:D
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Great Found Deals!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page