post #3301 of 3306 Old 07-18-2014, 11:54 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeDust View Post
Where is the ZT located?
The one I was informed about yesterday was in California, but not sure where in California.

I just found another ZT60 floor model with 3K+ hours on it, but the guy wanted $2600.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3302 of 3306 Old 07-18-2014, 12:48 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
Liked: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by B T C View Post
The one I was informed about yesterday was in California, but not sure where in California.

I just found another ZT60 floor model with 3K+ hours on it, but the guy wanted $2600.
Was it a retailer or a private individual? The California one that is.
post #3303 of 3306 Old 07-18-2014, 01:13 PM

It was a retailer and the impression I got was that they were unwilling to ship the television to a location closer to where I live, even if I paid for shipping, but who knows. Maybe the sales associate I spoke to bought it, but he probably would have just never told me about it.

I've found another ZT60 since the last post. There seem to be some floor model/demos out there at retailers who carried the line. I guess it then becomes a question of condition and price.

I spoke to some dude in New Jersey last night that claimed to have 51 brand new ZT60's, but his website triggered numerous scam alerts.
post #3304 of 3306 Old 07-18-2014, 01:50 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quote:
It was a retailer and the impression I got was that they were unwilling to ship the television to a location closer to where I live, even if I paid for shipping, but who knows. Maybe the sales associate I spoke to bought it, but he probably would have just never told me about it.

I've found another ZT60 since the last post. There seem to be some floor model/demos out there at retailers who carried the line. I guess it then becomes a question of condition and price.

I spoke to some dude in New Jersey last night that claimed to have 51 brand new ZT60's, but his website triggered numerous scam alerts.
Where in California was it, if you're not interested in it anymore that is?
post #3305 of 3306 Old 07-18-2014, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keenan View Post
Where in California was it, if you're not interested in it anymore that is?
I'm honestly not sure. I found out about the set from a sales associate at a different location and all they shared was that it was at one of their locations in California. I'll be happy to share the name of the retailer once I confirm it's not an option for me, and I'm guessing it isn't unless I want to drive to California.
post #3306 of 3306 Old 07-18-2014, 02:21 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quote:
I'm honestly not sure. I found out about the set from a sales associate at a different location and all they shared was that it was at one of their locations in California. I'll be happy to share the name of the retailer once I confirm it's not an option for me, and I'm guessing it isn't unless I want to drive to California.
Thanks, I looked at VTs very closely and waited too long, now looking at the Samsung F8500, but a VT/ZT at that price is something I really should check out, if it's near by of course.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Great Found Deals!

Tags
Panasonic Tc P60vt60 60 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Tc P55vt60 55 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page