Panasonic VT60 Deals... - Page 22 - AVS Forum
First ... 20  21  22 23  24  ... Last
Plasma Flat Panel Great Found Deals! > Panasonic VT60 Deals...
bizwig's Avatar bizwig 01:16 PM 10-11-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeLfMaDe111985 View Post

I finished with them as well. 1899$ for 60 inch. But I may grab from VE cuz they do a QC check for a very small fee
VE's publicly advertised price is $500 more than Paul's. Are they matching Paul's prices?

buton's Avatar buton 04:06 PM 10-11-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by acevesf View Post

How are you guys getting Pauls TV Online Chat to honor the $2399 price for the 65" I cant get them to bite..

Does anyone have any idea if they're able to track how many times you've "chatted" about price with someone?

I got that price from best buy for months ago when Amazon lower the price of the vt65
r3w's Avatar r3w 05:30 PM 10-11-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwa View Post

For anyone still interested, I just finished a chat with Paul's and they're doing a promotion on the TC-P65VT60 right now for $2399 plus free shipping.

I'm in California and got it from them for $2499 yesterday. They matched the current corporate discount price on Panasonic Direct. I'm stoked. I'd have to pay tax from most places so I wasn't too concerned about that. Free white glove delivery is nice. I could just see myself trying to wrestle it off a UPS truck. Now the 5080 goes to the bedroom.
pimpumd's Avatar pimpumd 06:27 PM 10-12-2013
Just got my local Best Buy to price match Paul's $2399 deal. I had to call Paul's on speaker phone to prove it was legit. Of course I had to pay taxes but I like using brick & mortar stores in case there's an issue.

Can't wait until Tuesday when it's delivered.
datap1mp's Avatar datap1mp 06:40 PM 10-12-2013
Any delivery checklists?

My wife is going to be home for delivery so I'd like to have her prepared....
cliffeman's Avatar cliffeman 08:05 PM 10-12-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizwig View Post

Pre- or post-tax? AZ sales tax is one of the highest in the nation, so if they only matched Paul's price pre-tax Best Buy would be a couple hundred bucks more expensive than Paul's.

2399 + tax. I did convince them throw in free delivery as well. Tax in Chandler is 7.8%.
Chere's Avatar Chere 10:11 AM 10-13-2013
Hey guys I'm not sure why everyone is having problems getting Paul's $2399 price for the 65VT60. Just go to the checkout page and add FALL30 under the promotional code and voila you're good to go. No need to chat or ask for a price match.

Enjoy biggrin.gif
Schwa's Avatar Schwa 10:56 AM 10-13-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chere View Post

Hey guys I'm not sure why everyone is having problems getting Paul's $2399 price for the 65VT60. Just go to the checkout page and add FALL30 under the promotional code and voila you're good to go. No need to chat or ask for a price match.

Enjoy biggrin.gif
Awesome, thanks! Paul's TV has one location in Ohio so I'd have to pay tax if I ordered from them. Amazon won't price match unless they can "see" the price online (they wouldn't accept the chat transcript from the session I mentioned in my post above) so your tip enabled them to do just that. So I completed a chat session with Amazon and they quickly price matched Paul's price, plus free shipping, plus no tax, plus 2% cash back, plus no interest for 24 months. Nice.
tigerclaws's Avatar tigerclaws 02:39 PM 10-13-2013
FYI, I just got Amazon to match the price of Paul's. I have 48 hours to purchase.
cakendall's Avatar cakendall 06:49 PM 10-13-2013
I picked up the TCP55VT60 today for $1641.00 at BB today. Hopefully thats a pretty decent deal
yesitsmario's Avatar yesitsmario 06:56 PM 10-13-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chere View Post

Hey guys I'm not sure why everyone is having problems getting Paul's $2399 price for the 65VT60. Just go to the checkout page and add FALL30 under the promotional code and voila you're good to go. No need to chat or ask for a price match.

Enjoy biggrin.gif

Cool, how long do you think the sale will last?
Justin Barker's Avatar Justin Barker 07:20 PM 10-13-2013
Hmmm, Best Buy in my area has a Open Box 65VT60 for $2373.00 before taxes of course. Do you think I could get them to price match through Pauls a brand new one for $2399.00? Also get 5% if using shopdiscover through the Discover card and 5% cashback bonus up to $1500 for buying online through X-mas.
colonel7's Avatar colonel7 08:28 AM 10-14-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Barker View Post

Hmmm, Best Buy in my area has a Open Box 65VT60 for $2373.00 before taxes of course. Do you think I could get them to price match through Pauls a brand new one for $2399.00? Also get 5% if using shopdiscover through the Discover card and 5% cashback bonus up to $1500 for buying online through X-mas.

In order to get those Discover discounts, you need to enter Best Buy online site through Discover web link. In order to get the store to match you have to go in store to get Best Buy to price match, so you wouldn't get the buying online benefits. I have already tried calling Best Buy online to match Pauls to no avail because I wanted to do as you are attempting to do with buying online for the additional discounts.
johnny dollar's Avatar johnny dollar 08:36 AM 10-14-2013
Quote:
Cool, how long do you think the sale will last?

According to a third-party coupon site (so it's not first-hand info) the FALL30 coupon/65VT60 deal is good until Oct 17.
SeLfMaDe111985's Avatar SeLfMaDe111985 10:00 AM 10-14-2013
Hey guys I have two options for purchasing the 60VT60:

Value Electroncs 2198$ with quality control and fan kit installed..includes delivery and tax. So it's 2198$ all said and done

Or

Pauls TV is running promotion for 60VT60 till 10/17 for 1899$ delivered and all said and done. No quality control no fan install.

What's the better option? Take the risk of getting a bad set or go with someone doing all that for me
SeLfMaDe111985's Avatar SeLfMaDe111985 10:38 AM 10-14-2013
Update:

For q/c, break in, calibration, delivery, home set up, and fan install from VE $2398 all said and done.

1899$ from pauls with delivery and set up.
Schwa's Avatar Schwa 11:16 AM 10-14-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeLFMaDe111985 
For q/c, break in, calibration, delivery, home set up, and fan install from VE $2398 all said and done.

Quality control? What is it that they look for? Sounds dubious to me. And if VE is breaking in your TV for you, which also sounds dubious, then I bet you'll have a hard time returning it (I could be wrong).

If you have the option it'd probably be better to order from a place with a good return policy and if you find something you're not happy with you could simply do an exchange. I personally wouldn't pay $500 extra for q/c, break in, and calibration since anyone can do the first two themselves and I personally have the equipment to do a pro-level calibration myself.
SeLfMaDe111985's Avatar SeLfMaDe111985 12:25 PM 10-14-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwa View Post

Quality control? What is it that they look for? Sounds dubious to me. And if VE is breaking in your TV for you, which also sounds dubious, then I bet you'll have a hard time returning it (I could be wrong).

If you have the option it'd probably be better to order from a place with a good return policy and if you find something you're not happy with you could simply do an exchange. I personally wouldn't pay $500 extra for q/c, break in, and calibration since anyone can do the first two themselves and I personally have the equipment to do a pro-level calibration myself.

Yea that's why I decided to go with Pauls instead.
absurd_username's Avatar absurd_username 04:03 PM 10-14-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejeffrey View Post

Please keep us posted on how things work out for you. I'm basically in the same situation as you and would like to take the same route that you have if it all goes smoothly.

No 60VT60 joy yet. My TV must be taking the milk route.

The set had shipped out from Paul's TV, Irvine, CA 7 days ago. Today was the 'estimated delivery date'. I just got off the phone with the carrier and she told me the set won't get to Seattle until Wednesday. I'm figuring the earliest I'll get it will be Thursday or Friday. No real biggie. It's just that I wish the carrier would do better updates to their tracking info. I've been going by 'In Transit' since 6 days ago with no other updates or changes to estimated delivery date.

Sigh.

I work graveyard shift and woke up after 3 hours sleep to sit at the computer and await delivery confirmation today. I'm going back to bed now.
nehmia's Avatar nehmia 04:18 PM 10-14-2013
Eat coast tv has the 60VT60 for $1700 shipped. Any one buy from there? Seems like a pretty good price.
nehmia's Avatar nehmia 04:30 PM 10-14-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by nehmia View Post

Eat coast tv has the 60VT60 for $1700 shipped. Any one buy from there? Seems like a pretty good price.

Hrm, just read the ECTV threads right on this subform... Guess that's my answer lol.
ejeffrey's Avatar ejeffrey 04:40 PM 10-14-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by absurd_username View Post

No 60VT60 joy yet. My TV must be taking the milk route.

The set had shipped out from Paul's TV, Irvine, CA 7 days ago. Today was the 'estimated delivery date'. I just got off the phone with the carrier and she told me the set won't get to Seattle until Wednesday. I'm figuring the earliest I'll get it will be Thursday or Friday. No real biggie. It's just that I wish the carrier would do better updates to their tracking info. I've been going by 'In Transit' since 6 days ago with no other updates or changes to estimated delivery date.

Sigh.

I work graveyard shift and woke up after 3 hours sleep to sit at the computer and await delivery confirmation today. I'm going back to bed now.

Well, that sucks! I just got back from Point Roberts myself and it was quite busy with it being a holiday weekend here. So, maybe a blessing in disguise...
gwrace's Avatar gwrace 05:42 PM 10-14-2013
Just noticed that PaulsTV was offering the Panasonic TC-P55VT60 for $1599.99 with coupon code FALL27. Another 2.5% off with fatwallet. Good until Oct 17th. To Texas no shipping and no sales tax. 60VT60 is $1799.99 with FALL28 coupon code and 65VT60 is 2399.99 with FALL30 coupon code.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/PaulsTV/
Ftballfn's Avatar Ftballfn 07:15 PM 10-14-2013

I couldn't get FALL30 code to work.. but Juan online verified he can do the price and is willing to do it for anyone who calls/emails him...

 

Juan:
The price for the 65VT is $2,399.99

 

SALE ENDS THIS THURSDAY (he said)..

 

PM me and I'll provide his email or phone number if you want it (don't want to post it)...  that's almost as good as East Coast TV's price ($2,209 and then they try and sell you shipping and insurance)... and Paul's is an authorized dealer...  In MI they are paying sales tax too.. so 2399.99 is total price.


Justin Barker's Avatar Justin Barker 07:29 PM 10-14-2013
$2399 at Pauls 2.5% off Fatwallet and $75 off Discover card for shopping online makes the 65VT60 $2264 with Free shipping.
gwrace's Avatar gwrace 09:31 PM 10-14-2013
I tried buysquad and eastcoast tv and got tired of the upsell phone call shenanigans. PaulsTV was a refreshing purchase experience. Shipping was upgraded to white glove at no charge and TV was shipped next day with no phone call. I did purchase my 55VT60 at the $1649.99 price. I'm going to check with them and see if they will stand behind their 30 day low price guarantee with this new coupon offer.
SeLfMaDe111985's Avatar SeLfMaDe111985 08:08 AM 10-15-2013
How everyone's experience with Pauls TV? Do they ship used sets as new as sometimes best buy is known to do? I don't have one in my state (CT) so I'm wondering if there's any concern with that I have no experience with them though their chat service was quite useful. want to make sure I'm getting a fresh new set from them since it is coming from out of state...also any issues with defects or damage? Or has everyone's set been shipped nicely and works well?

Also where do you guys get these coupons from? I'm going to pull the trigger either tomorrow or Thursday for Pauls. with the promotion but would like to know where to get additional coupons and fatwallet stuff.
Bkultra's Avatar Bkultra 08:13 AM 10-15-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeLfMaDe111985 View Post

How everyone's experience with Pauls TV? Do they ship used sets as new as sometimes best but does? I don't have one in my state (CT) so I'm wondering if there's any concern with that. I want to make sure I'm getting a fresh new set.

Also where do you guys get these coupons from? I'm going to pull the trigger either tomorrow or Thursday for Pauls. 1899$ with the promotion but would like to know where to get additional coupons and fatwallet stuff.

You will get a new set, no worries. The current price for the 60" is $1799 from Paul's (FALL28)....

https://slickdeals.net/permadeal/104158/pauls-tv---60-panasonic-tc-p60vt60-1080p-3d-wifi-plasma-smart-hdtv-2-pairs-of-3d-glasses?#comments
SeLfMaDe111985's Avatar SeLfMaDe111985 08:44 AM 10-15-2013
I should try to do this on my Mac instead of my iPhone maybe that's why it won't work
SeLfMaDe111985's Avatar SeLfMaDe111985 08:50 AM 10-15-2013
I was trying to use fatwallet
But it wasn't working
Tags: Panasonic Tc P60vt60 60 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Tc P55vt60 55 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic
First ... 20  21  22 23  24  ... Last

Up
Mobile  Desktop