Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankchef0 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmasala View Post

I wanted to post another ringing endorsement for Paul's TV. I purchased a 65VT60 three weeks ago using one of their promotional codes. The TV arrived in four days from California (I live in the Seattle metro area)

White Glove Service :
The TV was delivered by a professional delivery service - the driver delivered it to the family room where the TV is going to live, asked me to do a visual inspection of the box, helped me unbox the TV, plug it in and check that it turned on correctly. He also left behind a checklist for after I get the TV hooked up. Very good delivery service.

30-day Price Match :
I found out early this week (by reading this board) that Paul's had dropped the price by $100. I talked to a CSR via online chat and they promptly refunded the difference to my CC. It was quick and efficient.

That is fantastic service in my book !

To paraphrase a popular tag line - "I dont usually buy TVs, but when I do.. I would do so from Paul's smile.gif"

I want to buy this exact tv and I've been watching pricing for a month or so and this is the best offer I've seen from a reputable company. I was going to buy the P65ST60 for $2199 but it makes sense to step up to the P65VT60 for $2299. I just went to Paul's TV website and it lists the tv at $2999. less the $700. discount puts it at $2299.

I've had great experiences with ABT Electronics price matching and might consider purchasing it through them if they match the price. Reason being is that they don't charge sales tax or shipping. I want to put in on my Amex card to get an additional year warranty and then add a three yr square trade warranty from Costco for $99. That will cover me for a total of five years.

Does this sound like a good approach or can I do better?

You can't buy the ST warranty from Costco and have the 3 year warranty start after the 1 year mfg warranty and the extra year from Amex unless you buy the TV directly from Costco.  In this case, the 3 yr ST would only get you one additional year.  You would have to step up to the 5 yr ST to get coverage for years 3, 4 and 5.

EDIT:  Just to clarify above, I'm sure the ST warranty from Costco doesn't kick in until year 2 since the mfg warranty is for one year but I'm not sure that Amex would agree to cover an additional year after the purchase of separate extended warranty as this is not how it works when you buy the TV direct from Costco.  HST, the best thing to do is call Amex and Costco to confirm which I believe is what frankchef0 has done.  As always, YMMV! ;)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #902 of 3312 Old 11-15-2013, 10:16 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Crimson View Post

Any deals I can get Best Buy to price match my 60VT60 that I bought for $2000? I have 2 days left. Hell, if I could score a 65VT60 for near that price... as long as they price match, I'd do it.

I actually got Best Buy to match the Paul's TV price and got another discount based on the fact that Amazon was giving out the free sound bar. Doesn't hurt to try I guess :)

I was returning a Samsung 65" F7100 - so I'm guessing that helped, but I walked out of Best Buy with the deal for 65" VT 60 at $2200 plus a free pair of 3D glasses. I had to pay tax though - so the total ended up being around $2400. This is in the Bay Area in CA.

Getting my VT60 tomorrow.

post #903 of 3312 Old 11-15-2013, 11:04 AM

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comp625 View Post

But post #883 said that Amazon would pricematch but not give the free sound system in return? Also, someone pointed out that Amazon is charging sales tax - I live in one of the affected states so tax would mean an additional $120 or so (approx).

I just did a price match for the vt60 65" with the free sound bar the other day through chatting without issue. Chat with the rep ordered and gave the rep the order# and got adjust the Paul's tv price instantly.
post #904 of 3312 Old 11-15-2013, 11:39 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 147
my 55VT60 is an Aug 2013 build. White glove delivery was good, they unboxed, let me plug it in and check for any issues, even let me pop in my USB drive to run some slides and all was well. I did end up mounting it myself and installing in another room with some family help. I didn't really need/want the delivery guy to stay around and do all that, I just wanted to inspect and make sure it turned on and looked good. Another thumbs up for Paul's TV. Even though I have an Amazon Prime membership and buy alot from them, the no tax really swayed me to go with Paul's.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HTPC/Sony S5100 to Sony HT-CT660 to Panasonic 55" VT60, Sony 32" EX400, Panasonic 50" S60
post #905 of 3312 Old 11-15-2013, 11:54 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
Liked: 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comp625 View Post

But post #883 said that Amazon would pricematch but not give the free sound system in return? Also, someone pointed out that Amazon is charging sales tax - I live in one of the affected states so tax would mean an additional $120 or so (approx).
Amazon wouldn't give me both the soundbar and the price match, but other folks have had different experiences. You'll just have to try for yourself and see.
post #906 of 3312 Old 11-15-2013, 12:10 PM

Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by fairchild99 View Post

my 55VT60 is an Aug 2013 build. White glove delivery was good, they unboxed, let me plug it in and check for any issues, even let me pop in my USB drive to run some slides and all was well. I did end up mounting it myself and installing in another room with some family help. I didn't really need/want the delivery guy to stay around and do all that, I just wanted to inspect and make sure it turned on and looked good. Another thumbs up for Paul's TV. Even though I have an Amazon Prime membership and buy alot from them, the no tax really swayed me to go with Paul's.

I think you all have swayed me to Paul's TV (that, and tax avoidance). biggrin.gif

I will wait for the next coupon code off of the 55-inch VT60 and pull the trigger on that. Just hope it comes soon...otherwise, I'll have to pull the trigger on Amazon before their own deal (with the free speaker system) runs up.
post #907 of 3312 Old 11-15-2013, 12:17 PM

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkasanic View Post

You can't buy the ST warranty from Costco and have the 3 year warranty start after the 1 year mfg warranty and the extra year from Amex unless you buy the TV directly from Costco.  In this case, the 3 yr ST would only get you one additional year.  You would have to step up to the 5 yr ST to get coverage for years 3, 4 and 5.

Not true.. I have researched just about every warranty out there. Just got off the phone with Costco concierge rep and here's how this works in black & white. They specifically told me that there warranty kicks in after year one ends.

I'm buying the Panny from let's say Amazon and I'm using my Amex card to make the purchase. The first year is covered by the Panny Manufacturers warranty. I walk into Costco and purchase the 3 yr warranty for $99.00 and that kicks in the day after the fist year of the Manufacturers warranty expires and covers you through year, 2, 3, & 4. Amex covers you for the 5th year with there one year of warranty protection. That's a total of five years.

There are other square trade plans that run concurrent and over lap the first year of some manufacturer warranties but this one does not. If you buy it directly from the square trade website it overlaps and is more expensive, the same with if you buy the Amazon square trade plan. But if you buy it directly from Costco and purchase the 3 yr $99 warranty it kicks in after the first year manufacturer warranty runs out.

If you happen to buy the tv from Costco they add an extra year to your plan plus the manufacturers warranty which would also give you a total of five years coverage.

This has all been covered in warranties endlessly..
post #908 of 3312 Old 11-15-2013, 12:22 PM
AVS Special Member

^^^^Ok, but how do you get Amex to cover the 5th year instead of the 2nd year if you didn't buy it from Costco??  Pretty sure Amex has the additional 1 year coverage because it's always the 2nd year and thus a lot less expensive for them to offer it.  If you've confirmed with Amex that they'll cover year 5 then that's great.  This is also the first time I've heard the warranty from Costco kicks in "after" the mfg warranty if you didn't buy the TV at Costco as I thought this was one of their selling points for buying the tv there?!

post #909 of 3312 Old 11-15-2013, 12:40 PM

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmasala View Post

I wanted to post another ringing endorsement for Paul's TV. I purchased a 65VT60 three weeks ago using one of their promotional codes. The TV arrived in four days from California (I live in the Seattle metro area)

White Glove Service :
The TV was delivered by a professional delivery service - the driver delivered it to the family room where the TV is going to live, asked me to do a visual inspection of the box, helped me unbox the TV, plug it in and check that it turned on correctly. He also left behind a checklist for after I get the TV hooked up. Very good delivery service.

30-day Price Match :
I found out early this week (by reading this board) that Paul's had dropped the price by $100. I talked to a CSR via online chat and they promptly refunded the difference to my CC. It was quick and efficient.

That is fantastic service in my book !

To paraphrase a popular tag line - "I dont usually buy TVs, but when I do.. I would do so from Paul's smile.gif"

I've had the same great experience with Pauls last week , great delivery service, $2399 and purchased the 5yr premium warranty from them as well for $299 and if not used I get a store credit of $150 back from them...And when I've seen the $100 price drop via watching this thread all I did was email my Pauls TV salesman I delt with originally and BAM the credit to my card of $100 was taken care of, no issues....
post #910 of 3312 Old 11-15-2013, 12:50 PM

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Quote:

Not true.. I have researched just about every warranty out there. Just got off the phone with Costco concierge rep and here's how this works in black & white. They specifically told me that there warranty kicks in after year one ends.

I'm buying the Panny from let's say Amazon and I'm using my Amex card to make the purchase. The first year is covered by the Panny Manufacturers warranty. I walk into Costco and purchase the 3 yr warranty for $99.00 and that kicks in the day after the fist year of the Manufacturers warranty expires and covers you through year, 2, 3, & 4. Amex covers you for the 5th year with there one year of warranty protection. That's a total of five years.

There are other square trade plans that run concurrent and over lap the first year of some manufacturer warranties but this one does not. If you buy it directly from the square trade website it overlaps and is more expensive, the same with if you buy the Amazon square trade plan. But if you buy it directly from Costco and purchase the 3 yr $99 warranty it kicks in after the first year manufacturer warranty runs out.

If you happen to buy the tv from Costco they add an extra year to your plan plus the manufacturers warranty which would also give you a total of five years coverage.

This has all been covered in warranties endlessly..

From what I was told , the OEM 1yr warranty does NOT cover as much as an extended plan so mine starts and runs with the factory for the 1st year and by doing so you get all the additional benefits of the extended warranty that the OEM one does not cover right from day one of owning the set smile.gif
post #911 of 3312 Old 11-15-2013, 01:50 PM
AVS Special Member

^^^^Likely not the case if you're talking about an ST warranty...the fact that ST caps their warranty coverage to the value of the set new and their definition for a lemon is different to that of the mfg makes the ST warranty like gap coverage in auto insurance.  It's not enough on it's own but likely better than nothing most of the time...

post #912 of 3312 Old 11-15-2013, 05:25 PM
Gov
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 108
Scored a 65VT60 from BB for $2385 today!!! Now I have until 01/15/14 to decide whether or not I buy a BB warranty or go with Squaretrade from Costco.......confused.gif

Panny TC-P65VT60 (calibrated by Chad B), Denon AVR-4311, Comcast X1 DVR, Apple TV 3, Sony BDP-S5100,  Ascend Acoustics Sierra Towers (mains), Horizon (CC) and HTM-200's (Surr), Dual PSA XV15 Subwoofers!!
post #913 of 3312 Old 11-16-2013, 07:45 AM

Liked: 18
I did the Abt price match last night using my Discover. They price matched Pauls and gave me an additional $15 off. $2284 final price before all of the cashback credits for the 65VT60. I had bought my current tv previously from Abt and they have been great to deal with. The Discover 10% cashback takes about 8 weeks to be reflected in your account. The 5% cashback should take the normal amount of time. I had a large cashback bonus saved for tv buying purpose also to apply to my bill, which I will apply when my bill comes in so I can maximize the cashback bonus. So the tv pretty much cost me nothing out of pocket. If you can get either of these stores to price match,.you can also use the Shop Discover with Sears 10%, and Best Buy 5% extra cashback when you buy online by first accessing the store through the Discover website.
post #914 of 3312 Old 11-16-2013, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gov View Post

Scored a 65VT60 from BB for $2385 today!!! Now I have until 01/15/14 to decide whether or not I buy a BB warranty or go with Squaretrade from Costco.......confused.gif

Great job. I'll be next.. So how did you get Best Buy to come down in price to $2385.00? Did they price match and if so with who? I'm seeing the lowest price around from what I consider a reputable company is Paulstv who is selling the P65VT60 for $2299.99. Unfortunately they charge sales tax to CA so that add another $200 bucks.

I'm probably going to price match with ABT since they don't charge tax or shipping. Can't wait to make my purchase..
post #915 of 3312 Old 11-16-2013, 11:36 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 16
I saw this morning Pauls had the 60VT60 in stock. I just spoke with Albert online and he said there currently is no code right now, but when there is the price with it will be $1899. There are currently 18 in stock as of right now. That's $100 more than the deal in October from them. Bummer... wish I would have jumped on board last month for this TV!

Panasonic 60VT60 | Denon X2000 | Polk monitor 75T | Polk monitor 25C | Polk monitor 45B
post #916 of 3312 Old 11-16-2013, 11:53 AM
Gov
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 108
Quote:

Great job. I'll be next.. So how did you get Best Buy to come down in price to $2385.00? Did they price match and if so with who? I'm seeing the lowest price around from what I consider a reputable company is Paulstv who is selling the P65VT60 for $2299.99. Unfortunately they charge sales tax to CA so that add another $200 bucks.

I'm probably going to price match with ABT since they don't charge tax or shipping. Can't wait to make my purchase..

They matched "Abes of Maine". They would not match "East Coast TV" who was about $85 lower. BB said they will no longer honor anything from "East Coast TV" for some reason. Whatever, what I paid for the VT was still a good deal! Now I just have to decide if I buy the BB extended warranty or go to Costco and get a Squaretrade one.

Panny TC-P65VT60 (calibrated by Chad B), Denon AVR-4311, Comcast X1 DVR, Apple TV 3, Sony BDP-S5100,  Ascend Acoustics Sierra Towers (mains), Horizon (CC) and HTM-200's (Surr), Dual PSA XV15 Subwoofers!!
post #917 of 3312 Old 11-16-2013, 03:58 PM

Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel7 View Post

I did the Abt price match last night using my Discover. They price matched Pauls and gave me an additional $15 off. $2284 final price before all of the cashback credits for the 65VT60. I had bought my current tv previously from Abt and they have been great to deal with. The Discover 10% cashback takes about 8 weeks to be reflected in your account. The 5% cashback should take the normal amount of time. I had a large cashback bonus saved for tv buying purpose also to apply to my bill, which I will apply when my bill comes in so I can maximize the cashback bonus. So the tv pretty much cost me nothing out of pocket. If you can get either of these stores to price match,.you can also use the Shop Discover with Sears 10%, and Best Buy 5% extra cash back when you buy online by first accessing the store through the Discover website.

Did you buy the 65" online for 2699? then call and do the price match later? If you price match over the phone then I don't think you can get the 10% from shop discover. The ABT rep told me that this would nullify the 10% cash back when you do a price match.
post #918 of 3312 Old 11-16-2013, 07:00 PM

Just purchased a 65VT60 at my local BBY store for $2350. They wouldn't price match AlltimeTV's price of $2229 since they're not on the list as an authorized Panny dealer, but figured I could ask how close they could get to it. Better than the BBY sale price of $2699 which I was already willing to pay. But, it never hurts to ask for a better deal.
post #919 of 3312 Old 11-16-2013, 10:13 PM

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by nehmia View Post

I saw this morning Pauls had the 60VT60 in stock. I just spoke with Albert online and he said there currently is no code right now, but when there is the price with it will be $1899. There are currently 18 in stock as of right now. That's $100 more than the deal in October from them. Bummer... wish I would have jumped on board last month for this TV!

I'm waiting for a code also. I notice it puts no sales tax on it even though the Paul's is here in IL where I live. That can't be right. No way I'll get away without the tax. Need that stupid code though!! :) May be cheaper to go with Cleveland when you throw in the tax though?

Since I need to sell my VT25 to fund this I may have to wait. It's killing me. If I have to wait until after Jan. 1 they may be all gone.

post #920 of 3312 Old 11-16-2013, 10:15 PM

Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Adams View Post

I'm waiting for a code also. I notice it puts no sales tax on it even though the Paul's is here in IL where I live. That can't be right. No way I'll get away without the tax. Need that stupid code though!! smile.gif
My buddy bought his online in Cali and Pauls didn't charge him tax
post #921 of 3312 Old 11-17-2013, 05:33 AM

Purchased 65VT60 from best buy for $2299 with free shipping and all taxes included. Reward zone sweetes the deal which comes out to $45. So it was like paying $2254 for it. Bought it a week ago, I price matched to Paul's
post #922 of 3312 Old 11-17-2013, 07:41 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Barker View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Adams View Post

I'm waiting for a code also. I notice it puts no sales tax on it even though the Paul's is here in IL where I live. That can't be right. No way I'll get away without the tax. Need that stupid code though!! smile.gif
My buddy bought his online in Cali and Pauls didn't charge him tax

I've seen every now and again where Paul's runs specials with tax included (i.e. no tax even for states with Paul's locations). Presumably Paul's is paying the tax on your behalf but I haven't seen this deal combined with the deeper discount coupon codes being used for the ST's or VT's so perhaps an oversight?
post #923 of 3312 Old 11-17-2013, 07:48 AM

Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Barker View Post

Did you buy the 65" online for 2699? then call and do the price match later? If you price match over the phone then I don't think you can get the 10% from shop discover. The ABT rep told me that this would nullify the 10% cash back when you do a price match.

Early in the week I did a chat with a rep. where he offered the price match. I wasn't ready to buy at that time. I saved that chat. I was waiting to sell a tv before I could commit to a new one. I sold my tv Friday. I went online and bought the tv. I called my my rep but he wasn't in, so I spoke with another rep who made the adjusment for me after I sent her the chat info.
post #924 of 3312 Old 11-17-2013, 10:28 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by miamisalsero View Post

Purchased 65VT60 from best buy for $2299 with free shipping and all taxes included. Reward zone sweetes the deal which comes out to $45. So it was like paying $2254 for it. Bought it a week ago, I price matched to Paul's

How did you manage to pull that off?
post #925 of 3312 Old 11-17-2013, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel7 View Post

Early in the week I did a chat with a rep. where he offered the price match. I wasn't ready to buy at that time. I saved that chat. I was waiting to sell a tv before I could commit to a new one. I sold my tv Friday. I went online and bought the tv. I called my my rep but he wasn't in, so I spoke with another rep who made the adjusment for me after I sent her the chat info.

Just wondering if anyone out there thinks this is a good deal. I found the P65VT60 at Paulstv for $2999.00 less the $700 (pauls25) puts it at $2299.99. But they charge sales tax since they are located in CA and I'm trying to avoid that. So I went online to ABT Electronics and started a chat. Asked them if they would price match Pauls and within seconds had a reply that they would price match. So they'll sell it to me for $2299.99 out the door. No sales tax or shipping. I have my reps name and I also saved the chat in an email form for back up purposes. I also asked if they're was anything else they could do to lower it even more. Any type of additional incentives, sound bar, hdmi cables, etc. Can't hurt to ask. He said when I call him directly we'll make some things happen.. I'm thinking this is a pretty good deal and I'm ready to jump on it. Any thoughts? Thanks..
post #926 of 3312 Old 11-17-2013, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkasanic View Post

EDIT:  Just to clarify above, I'm sure the ST warranty from Costco doesn't kick in until year 2 since the mfg warranty is for one year but I'm not sure that Amex would agree to cover an additional year after the purchase of separate extended warranty as this is not how it works when you buy the TV direct from Costco.  HST, the best thing to do is call Amex and Costco to confirm which I believe is what frankchef0 has done.  As always, YMMV! wink.gif

Just to clarify in case anyone else is going the warranty route that I am. I spoke with an Amex rep from the warranty department who actually had a brain in there head and they broke it down in plain English. First off to the one extra warranty that Amex offers you have to have an Amex Card that offers the warranty service. I think I have a True Earnings card or something like that. But it's a pretty basic card and the easiest thing to do is call Amex to ask if your card has extended warranty protection.

I'm making my purchase with the Amex card from ABT Electronics. So my first year of warranty protection is from Panasonics Manufacturers Warranty. Then I'm buying the Costco Square Trade 3 year warranty for $99.00. That covers me year 2, 3 & 4. And then my one year of protection from Amex covers the 5th year. The reason the Amex warranty is tacked on the back end is because of an Insurance law that claims any paid warranty (Square Trade) has to come before the complimentary warranty from Amex.

I have also spoken with Costco Square Trade reps who have also told me that there three year warranty kicks in the day that the Panasonic warranty expires. It doesn't run concurrent with Panny's first year. Period!

If purchase a square trade warranty online from square trade directly or Amazon, etc. it most likely runs concurrent with the first year. That's where some people get confused. But when you but it directly from Costco it starts the day after your first year Panny warranty expires.

That's that. Officially put to rest for anyone who cares..
post #927 of 3312 Old 11-17-2013, 02:27 PM
AVS Special Member

^^^^Pull the trigger already!! biggrin.giftongue.gif
post #928 of 3312 Old 11-17-2013, 02:41 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chere View Post

How did you manage to pull that off?

Best Buy can't get around the tax issue...well actually they can...they will show the tv as a loss or the tax being paid on the difference of 2299- the tax as a loss...it isn't the reason I am going to Best Buy and planning to get it for 2000 out the door in Oregon, but it will give me a bit more bargaining power as the tax on 2300 is 207 based on 9%.
post #929 of 3312 Old 11-17-2013, 02:46 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 161
Quote:

Just to clarify in case anyone else is going the warranty route that I am. I spoke with an Amex rep from the warranty department who actually had a brain in there head and they broke it down in plain English. First off to the one extra warranty that Amex offers you have to have an Amex Card that offers the warranty service. I think I have a True Earnings card or something like that. But it's a pretty basic card and the easiest thing to do is call Amex to ask if your card has extended warranty protection.

I'm making my purchase with the Amex card from ABT Electronics. So my first year of warranty protection is from Panasonics Manufacturers Warranty. Then I'm buying the Costco Square Trade 3 year warranty for $99.00. That covers me year 2, 3 & 4. And then my one year of protection from Amex covers the 5th year. The reason the Amex warranty is tacked on the back end is because of an Insurance law that claims any paid warranty (Square Trade) has to come before the complimentary warranty from Amex.

I have also spoken with Costco Square Trade reps who have also told me that there three year warranty kicks in the day that the Panasonic warranty expires. It doesn't run concurrent with Panny's first year. Period!

If purchase a square trade warranty online from square trade directly or Amazon, etc. it most likely runs concurrent with the first year. That's where some people get confused. But when you but it directly from Costco it starts the day after your first year Panny warranty expires.

That's that. Officially put to rest for anyone who cares..

Make sure to get all of that in writing from Amex and ST. Everything you mention should be listed in the official terms from both companies. If it's not, I would have them send you an email with an explanation of said coverage. Without that, your phone calls are worthless. Even with an email, if it's not in the terms, you may never receive the coverage. Also, I would get them to verify that the paid warranty does not have to be part of the original transaction with your TV.

Though I am an employee of Magnolia Home Theater, the views and opinions I express on this forum are those of my own and not my employer.
post #930 of 3312 Old 11-17-2013, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughmc View Post

Best Buy can't get around the tax issue...well actually they can...they will show the tv as a loss or the tax being paid on the difference of 2299- the tax as a loss...it isn't the reason I am going to Best Buy and planning to get it for 2000 out the door in Oregon, but it will give me a bit more bargaining power as the tax on 2300 is 207 based on 9%.

Well, I'll be interested to hear how that works out. I have two options right now and the best one so far is ABT matching Pauls price of $2299.99 out the door. No tax on the P65VT60.

Paulstv is in CA and so am I so they have to by law charge sales tax. I want to buy from them because they are local but I would be paying $200 more than I need to. I told the salesman to just lower the price down to $2000 and eat the tax but he wasn't digging that idea.

I still think ABT is going to drop it below $2299.00 for me. Have a great contact and if anyone else was also interested in getting a P65VT60 we could work him on bundling a few sales. I know it would fly. They want these things gone.

ABT = No shipping or sales tax, plus competitive price matching and great customer service.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Great Found Deals!

Tags
Panasonic Tc P60vt60 60 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Tc P55vt60 55 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page