post #2611 of 3306 Old 01-25-2014, 07:53 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaryFatKidGT View Post

Anyone know of a place that still has the 55 or 60"? Value electronics which says they have everything instock online only has the 65" VT

I guess Ill just have to grab a Samsung 8500 later? frown.gif
Ummm plug it in and watch it? Just use proper burn in/IR precations I never had any problems with my UT50 or ST50 i returned it for.

Buy the 65!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2612 of 3306 Old 01-25-2014, 08:55 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Looks QVC still has the 60VT60 in stock. And they are authorized. Worth a try for those of you that waited too long.

http://www.qvc.com/Panasonic-60-Class-VIERA-VT60-Series-1080p-Full-HD-Plasma-TV-Search-Results.product.E269999.html?sc=E269999-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-2-_-E269999&catentryImage=http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/e/99/e269999.001?$uslarge$
post #2613 of 3306 Old 01-25-2014, 09:48 AM

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattweisz View Post

Received my 65vt60 from Amazon on Tuesday. I Let it warm up for a few hours while I was at work. Came home and right before I plugged it in, I shined a flashlight on the screen, and it was cracked in multiple places(Unfortunately I didn't do that check when it was delivered). The outer glass is perfect, and the damage was invisible without the flashlight.

Called amazon and they offered up a full refund and a $350 credit since they did not have any more in stock. Called Panasonic next to see if they could repair it since Amazon said they'd foot the bill, but they said it was un repairable. Called Amazon back and tried to get the 64" F8500 for the same price as the Panasonic ($1999), but they wouldn't. They eventually upped my credit from $350 to $500.

The next day over lunch, I saw that they had one back in stock. After I put it in my cart, it said they were out of stock. Over a 20 minute period, it kept doing that 3 or 4 times and I finally was able to snag one and checkout. The price at that point had increased to $2399, so with the $500 credit it cost me $1899.

Holy smokes. Seems it really depends on which CSR you get. I had price matched my 65vt60 to BB on the Sunday evening before Amazon's price dropped, had a scheduled delivery of 1/20. TV didn't arrive until 1/22 and it arrived shattered. I called Amazon and got the refund, but no cherry on top. :-/
post #2614 of 3306 Old 01-25-2014, 10:38 AM

Liked: 12
Chatted with an Amazon rep about my order
Quote:
04:42 PM(GMT) (Amazon): You will be emailed when we have the new delivery date and when it is shipped too.
04:42 PM(GMT) Chad: ok
04:43 PM(GMT) Chad: I understand that stocks have been low for this item.
04:44 PM(GMT) (Amazon): Yes, Chad, However we are planning to get more stock of the item.
The team that have sent you an email are working on this,.
Not to worry you will soon have an update.
04:44 PM(GMT) Chad: ok
thanks for your help
04:44 PM(GMT) (Amazon): I will add that you have contacted us so we expedite the work and get it to you as soon as possible.

Not sure if that's a good sign (more stock coming in) or if the rep doesn't know what she's talking about. Later I received an email:
Quote:
I've checked the availability for Panasonic TC-P55VT60 55-Inch, and can confirm that it's now back-ordered. I'm sorry about this delay--we certainly didn't expect this would happen.

As soon as we receive more stock, we'll ship your order and send you an e-mail to let you know.

I'm keeping my order open and my fingers crossed.
post #2615 of 3306 Old 01-25-2014, 10:51 AM

Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by deke_z View Post

I don't regret my purchase, but haven't been blown away by the VT60 like I thought I would be. Still looking for the optimal settings. Prefer my PDP5080 for now.

I like the PQ a little bit better than my 5080, but I agree, its not far superior like I expected. Size diff is the biggest advantage.
post #2616 of 3306 Old 01-25-2014, 12:32 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChad View Post

Not sure if that's a good sign (more stock coming in) or if the rep doesn't know what she's talking about.

Why do people assume these are all gone? Panasonic made the glass for these displays until the end of December 2013 and won't actually be closing the assembly plant until the end of March. As it is right now, the latest displays people are getting have a manufactured date of October. There are plenty of these on a ship somewhere in the Pacific right now with plenty more to follow.
post #2617 of 3306 Old 01-25-2014, 12:45 PM

Liked: 31
The assumption is made because none can be found. We have heard of a November dated tv in Australia. Maybe the December models are on a ship somewhere in the Pacific, but maybe the ship isn't coming to America. If more were coming to America, why would Best Buy be selling their demo units?
post #2618 of 3306 Old 01-25-2014, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamorph View Post

Anyone know of some sort of instruction guide posted somewhere that instructs new VT/ZT60 owners on how to handle a new unit from unboxing through the first 300 or so hours?

check your PM

post #2619 of 3306 Old 01-25-2014, 12:55 PM

Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithfarmer View Post

Why do people assume these are all gone?

Because Panasonic told us so.

From Panasonic's Oct 2013 Press Release: "the company will end the production of plasma display panels (PDP) in December 2013, and stop business operations at the Amagasaki P3 Factory (production currently stopped), the Amagasaki P5 Factory (production currently suspended), and the Amagasaki P4 Factory, which is currently operating, by the end of March 2014."

One plant has already stopped production and the other is scheduled to stop business operations by March. If business operations were to cease in March, actual production lines have to be shut down long before then. Which means that the last VT60 and ZT60 TVs would have left the factory in December or January.

Quote:

Panasonic made the glass for these displays until the end of December 2013 and won't actually be closing the assembly plant until the end of March. There are plenty of these on a ship somewhere in the Pacific right now with plenty more to follow.

If you have any hard info to back this up, please share it with us. Honestly, nothing would make us happier.

I would like to believe that there are more on the way (really, really want a 65ZT60 at a good price), but if there were, the supply would not be so constrained. If Panasonic was still making and shipping these out as usual, TVs should be arriving at BB and Amazon everyday. BestBuy has stopped carrying these. Amazon has been OOS for a while now.
post #2620 of 3306 Old 01-25-2014, 01:48 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock1234 View Post

Quote:

Why do people assume these are all gone?

Because Panasonic told us so.

From Panasonic's Oct 2013 Press Release: "the company will end the production of plasma display panels (PDP) in December 2013, and stop business operations at the Amagasaki P3 Factory (production currently stopped), the Amagasaki P5 Factory (production currently suspended), and the Amagasaki P4 Factory, which is currently operating, by the end of March 2014."

One plant has already stopped production and the other is scheduled to stop business operations by March. If business operations were to cease in March, actual production lines have to be shut down long before then. Which means that the last VT60 and ZT60 TVs would have left the factory in December or January.

The latest builds that people are receiving right now are from Oct. There is at least another months worth of production on the way and they could easily be producing these until the end of February or the middle of March depending on how you read the official press release.

http://panasonic.co.jp/corp/news/official.data/data.dir/2013/10/en131031-8/en131031-8.pdf

I could easily be wrong but I honestly think these will still be available for some time to come. I remember the Pioneer Kuro being available long after production ceased and at some amazing prices too. Value Electronics would sell me a KRP600M 60" shipped to Florida for about $2000 and that included an aging of the panel of 100 hours and a calibration by D-nice.
post #2621 of 3306 Old 01-25-2014, 03:53 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 15

My theory is that stores need to make space for 2014 models. Why would they want to replenish 2013 models in 2014?

What better way than to discontinue carrying 2013 models?  Just makes sense. 

Sofa King Bananas

"My mother****** is so cool, when he goes to bed, sheep count him." Pinky

post #2622 of 3306 Old 01-25-2014, 04:04 PM

Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebesthereis View Post

My theory is that stores need to make space for 2014 models. Why would they want to replenish 2013 models in 2014?

Replace with what? There are no 2014 models .... Panasonic is out of the Plasma business.
post #2623 of 3306 Old 01-25-2014, 04:45 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 161
Quote:

Why do people assume these are all gone? Panasonic made the glass for these displays until the end of December 2013 and won't actually be closing the assembly plant until the end of March. As it is right now, the latest displays people are getting have a manufactured date of October. There are plenty of these on a ship somewhere in the Pacific right now with plenty more to follow.

This is incorrect. All retailers have already received their final shipments. These are gone when gone.

Though I am an employee of Magnolia Home Theater, the views and opinions I express on this forum are those of my own and not my employer.
post #2624 of 3306 Old 01-25-2014, 04:56 PM

Liked: 11
Sounds like we're going through the five stages of grief, and so far we are still stuck on denial.
XBR11 likes this.
post #2625 of 3306 Old 01-25-2014, 06:08 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speakerphile View Post

Quote:

This is incorrect. All retailers have already received their final shipments. These are gone when gone.

Absolutes don't work here. Your stores may not be getting resupplied but to state no other retailer is getting them is simply not true. Pioneer ceased production of Kuros in March 2009 and they were still readily available a year later.
post #2626 of 3306 Old 01-25-2014, 06:23 PM

Quote:

Received my 65vt60 from Amazon on Tuesday. I Let it warm up for a few hours while I was at work. Came home and right before I plugged it in, I shined a flashlight on the screen, and it was cracked in multiple places(Unfortunately I didn't do that check when it was delivered). The outer glass is perfect, and the damage was invisible without the flashlight.

Called amazon and they offered up a full refund and a $350 credit since they did not have any more in stock. Called Panasonic next to see if they could repair it since Amazon said they'd foot the bill, but they said it was un repairable. Called Amazon back and tried to get the 64" F8500 for the same price as the Panasonic ($1999), but they wouldn't. They eventually upped my credit from $350 to $500.

The next day over lunch, I saw that they had one back in stock. After I put it in my cart, it said they were out of stock. Over a 20 minute period, it kept doing that 3 or 4 times and I finally was able to snag one and checkout. The price at that point had increased to $2399, so with the $500 credit it cost me $1899.

It hasn't shipped yet, but is scheduled for delivery next Friday. Meanwhile, my 54v10 has been moved to the bedroom...and the broken one is still waiting here to be picked up.

To be continued...

My 65VT from Amazon is coming Monday.What exactly do I look for with the flashlight ? If there are cracks are they obvious? Anything else beside obvious physical damage would be a reason would not want to accept.I am a Amazon prime member and this is suppose to be enhanced delivery being shipped by CEVA would Enhanced delivery include putting the base on the TV and setting it on the stand?
post #2627 of 3306 Old 01-25-2014, 06:49 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 161
Quote:

Absolutes don't work here. Your stores may not be getting resupplied but to state no other retailer is getting them is simply not true. Pioneer ceased production of Kuros in March 2009 and they were still readily available a year later.

Panasonic shipped out their final supplies a month ago. I'm sorry, but there is not some secret warehouse with hundreds of TV's left. Funny though, you tell me there are no absolutes, yet you seem absolutely sure Panasonic is still shipping TV's. Panasonic decided to cease production before the initial March time-frame and has depleted their inventory. Distributors are out at this point as well. What's out there is out there. Feel free to present any information you may have heard, but a four month old article is not going to cut it.

Though I am an employee of Magnolia Home Theater, the views and opinions I express on this forum are those of my own and not my employer.
post #2628 of 3306 Old 01-25-2014, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernole View Post

My 65VT from Amazon is coming Monday.What exactly do I look for with the flashlight ? If there are cracks are they obvious? Anything else beside obvious physical damage would be a reason would not want to accept.I am a Amazon prime member and this is suppose to be enhanced delivery being shipped by CEVA would Enhanced delivery include putting the base on the TV and setting it on the stand?

There's an outer "glass" that's an anti reflective filter, and an inner glass that's the actual screen. The flashlight is needed to see thru the anti reflective outer "glass" to see the pixels of the screen inside. My screen has about 100 individual cracks ranging from 1/4" to 24". It also has two types of cracks, deep obvious cracks, and hairline cracks. When/if my new one comes, I will spend a few minutes with the flashlight checking every square inch. Also, I'd check every side of the box for any signs of something running into it, or tipping over.

Yes, they'll put the base on and set it wherever you want it. They did not power mine up since it was way below freezing that day - there was frost on it. If you miss something, amazon will still get you a refund...but you'll have the thing sitting around for a while.

Panasonic 65VT60 and 60VT60
JVC DLA-HD250
PSB Stratus Goldi
Classe CA-5200
Denon 3806
Carver 1.5t
post #2629 of 3306 Old 01-25-2014, 07:36 PM

Quote:

There's an outer "glass" that's an anti reflective filter, and an inner glass that's the actual screen. The flashlight is needed to see thru the anti reflective outer "glass" to see the pixels of the screen inside. My screen has about 100 individual cracks ranging from 1/4" to 24". It also has two types of cracks, deep obvious cracks, and hairline cracks. When/if my new one comes, I will spend a few minutes with the flashlight checking every square inch. Also, I'd check every side of the box for any signs of something running into it, or tipping over.

Yes, they'll put the base on and set it wherever you want it. They did not power mine up since it was way below freezing that day - there was frost on it. If you miss something, amazon will still get you a refund...but you'll have the thing sitting around for a while.

Thanks ,I hope this doesn't sound too dumb but since you had about 100 cracks I have to ask should I only accept if there is no visible cracks at all anywhere no matter how small and unnoticeable when turned on? The weather will be fine for me to power it up so if it needs to go back I would much rather CEVA do all the repacking while there still in my home .
post #2630 of 3306 Old 01-25-2014, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernole View Post

Thanks ,I hope this doesn't sound too dumb but since you had about 100 cracks I have to ask should I only accept if there is no visible cracks at all anywhere no matter how small and unnoticeable when turned on? The weather will be fine for me to power it up so if it needs to go back I would much rather CEVA do all the repacking while there still in my home .

You don't want any cracks, no matter how small they are. They'll just get larger in time...and it probably won't even turn on if it's cracked...mine won't atleast.

Panasonic 65VT60 and 60VT60
JVC DLA-HD250
PSB Stratus Goldi
Classe CA-5200
Denon 3806
Carver 1.5t
post #2631 of 3306 Old 01-25-2014, 08:07 PM

Liked: 11
Quote:

Panasonic shipped out their final supplies a month ago. I'm sorry, but there is not some secret warehouse with hundreds of TV's left. Funny though, you tell me there are no absolutes, yet you seem absolutely sure Panasonic is still shipping TV's. Panasonic decided to cease production before the initial March time-frame and has depleted their inventory. Distributors are out at this point as well. What's out there is out there. Feel free to present any information you may have heard, but a four month old article is not going to cut it.

Tell us where the secret warehouse is!  We know you are hoarding them for your own personal gain!

post #2632 of 3306 Old 01-25-2014, 09:43 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock1234 View Post

Quote:

Replace with what? There are no 2014 models .... Panasonic is out of the Plasma business.

Replace them with whatever Panasonic (or other manufacturers) have available for 2014 sans Plasma. 

Sofa King Bananas

"My mother****** is so cool, when he goes to bed, sheep count him." Pinky

post #2633 of 3306 Old 01-26-2014, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbroadus View Post

Buy the 65!

for $2500?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChad View Post

Chatted with an Amazon rep about my order
Not sure if that's a good sign (more stock coming in) or if the rep doesn't know what she's talking about. Later I received an email:
I'm keeping my order open and my fingers crossed.

Quote:

probably cuz no place has any

Quote:

Replace them with whatever Panasonic (or other manufacturers) have available for 2014 sans Plasma. 
yeah or a samsung plasma if ur lucky
post #2634 of 3306 Old 01-26-2014, 05:16 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked: 615
Quote:

Juts to add to that, when every retailer is now selling their floor models that tells you they are not coming back. If they were, they would just be out of stock for now but the floor models would not be sold.
post #2635 of 3306 Old 01-26-2014, 07:27 AM
"Don't PM Me Bro"

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Liked: 471
Quote:

The latest builds that people are receiving right now are from Oct. There is at least another months worth of production on the way and they could easily be producing these until the end of February or the middle of March depending on how you read the official press release.

The Panasonic Insider posted on December 3rd that production of all Plasma TVs has now ended, that they are officially done, and that whatever is out in the market is the last of them and there may be enough to carry them into January. That coincides with the October PDF you linked that says "the company will end PDP production in December". Panasonic's fiscal year always ends in March, and they have always produced the last of their model year's TVs deep into December before shutting the plant down for a month to re-tool for next years lineup, but this year they actually stopped making the TVs a few weeks earlier than usual (maybe even in the end of November). They have never produced TVs in January (neither the outgoing models or the new models). Usually they start building the new models in March or even February

The stopping of business operations at that plant by March surely pertains to the plant shutdown where they'll dismantle the production lines and clear out the equipment and the offices and go through the plant closing procedures before the end date of fiscal year 2013. This never meant that they'll extend PDP production into January or even February.

Quote:
I could easily be wrong but I honestly think these will still be available for some time to come. I remember the Pioneer Kuro being available long after production ceased and at some amazing prices too. Value Electronics would sell me a KRP600M 60" shipped to Florida for about $2000 and that included an aging of the panel of 100 hours and a calibration by D-nice.

The Pioneer shutdown scenario was different than Panasonic's shutdown scenario. With Pioneer they had a surplus of panels and continued building displays here to help use them up, but Panasonic's plan last year was to tightly control production levels and produce PDPs as needed to cover the demand, and they intentionally maintained slim inventory levels in the 3rd and 4th quarters last year. They loose money on every TV they make so they had no incentive to over-produce or bulk up their inventory, and i was a bit surprised that they ended production sooner than usual.

Randy
TC-P55ST60, TC-P50GT50, TC-P46G10, TH-42PZ700U, TH-42PX50U, HP LC2600N, TiVo Series3, TWC Cisco 8742HDC DVR, Onkyo TX-SR333, URC R40 Remote.
Pic of My A/V setup - http://cdn.avsforum.com/f/f1/900x900..._Img_4867.jpeg
Gallery - http://www.avsforum.com/g/a/2082686/randywalter...
post #2636 of 3306 Old 01-26-2014, 09:09 AM

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Liked: 1010
^The bleeding must be stopped. wink.gif
post #2637 of 3306 Old 01-26-2014, 09:13 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyWalters View Post

The Panasonic Insider posted on December 3rd that production of all Plasma TVs has now ended, that they are officially done, and that whatever is out in the market is the last of them and there may be enough to carry them into January. That coincides with the October PDF you linked that says "the company will end PDP production in December". Panasonic's fiscal year always ends in March, and they have always produced the last of their model year's TVs deep into December before shutting the plant down for a month to re-tool for next years lineup, but this year they actually stopped making the TVs a few weeks earlier than usual (maybe even in the end of November). They have never produced TVs in January (neither the outgoing models or the new models). Usually they start building the new models in March or even February

The stopping of business operations at that plant by March surely pertains to the plant shutdown where they'll dismantle the production lines and clear out the equipment and the offices and go through the plant closing procedures before the end date of fiscal year 2013. This never meant that they'll extend PDP production into January or even February.
The Pioneer shutdown scenario was different than Panasonic's shutdown scenario. With Pioneer they had a surplus of panels and continued building displays here to help use them up, but Panasonic's plan last year was to tightly control production levels and produce PDPs as needed to cover the demand, and they intentionally maintained slim inventory levels in the 3rd and 4th quarters last year. They loose money on every TV they make so they had no incentive to over-produce or bulk up their inventory, and i was a bit surprised that they ended production sooner than usual.

LOL. Panasonic can't even supply additional panels for VALID WARRANTY REPAIRS (see micro-fracture customer in the last couple of pages of ZT master thread) and are instead just sending checks out to service centers. Pioneer OTOH is *STILL* replacing 151FDs as recently as this past week! And people still think there's some magic fairy supply of Pannys waiting to bust onto the market somewhere?

I would love to smoke some of that.
post #2638 of 3306 Old 01-26-2014, 09:19 AM

Liked: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playdrv4me View Post

LOL. Panasonic can't even supply additional panels for VALID WARRANTY REPAIRS (see micro-fracture customer in the last couple of pages of ZT master thread) and are instead just sending checks out to service centers. Pioneer OTOH is *STILL* replacing 151FDs as recently as this past week! And people still think there's some magic fairy supply of Pannys waiting to bust onto the market somewhere?

I would love to smoke some of that.

That's because Pioneer is a better company all around. Panasonic is a great company but there TV department is lacking something especially with all the complaints I've read over the years on these forums as well as on hidefjunkies forum and AVforums. I bought a Panasonic because one I hate samsung and two it was the second best choice after pioneer went out. I really wish we lived in a perfect world and that Pioneer would sell some KUROS again. I can game for hours on my 5020 a week into it without any issues. But that why they also went down hill cuz they were top of the top best of the best besides high quality projectors. Just sad both companies couldn't get the public to understand. I think if Pioneer pulled back a lil on their tech to be able to lower price you would still have yourself a fine fine display
post #2639 of 3306 Old 01-26-2014, 09:27 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeLfMaDe111985 View Post

That's because Pioneer is a better company all around. Panasonic is a great company but there TV department is lacking something especially with all the complaints I've read over the years on these forums as well as on hidefjunkies forum and AVforums. I bought a Panasonic because one I hate samsung and two it was the second best choice after pioneer went out. I really wish we lived in a perfect world and that Pioneer would sell some KUROS again. I can game for hours on my 5020 a week into it without any issues. But that why they also went down hill cuz they were top of the top best of the best besides high quality projectors. Just sad both companies couldn't get the public to understand. I think if Pioneer pulled back a lil on their tech to be able to lower price you would still have yourself a fine fine display

Not sure I understand what Pioneer as a company has to do with Panasonic's current inventory levels.

As a "company" they had to fold their plasma operations 4, 5 years before Panasonic so obviously they weren't making any money. Perhaps they made better decisions as to how to handle their *customers* later on down the line, but Panasonic outlasted them in the plasma game no matter how you slice it. As far as investors are concerned, the better company is generally the one that keeps actually building product and selling it profitably for as long as possible, and Pioneer today is a *shell* of its former self. This is coming from someone who has a 49TX receiver (49/59TX are the last great Elite receivers still Made in Japan), a DVL-90 Laserdisc/DVD player and a 141FD Elite Plasma.

Modern Pioneer Elite is Malaysia/China crap that tarnishes the image of my older Elite stuff (that you can buy an "Elite" receiver now for 400.00 is silly), so I'd say they've definitely pulled back, a little TOO far IMO. Would never buy any modern Pioneer anything. I'd like to find a BDP-09FD Bluray player to go with my TV, though. That thing was also a Japanese made TANK!

That said, Panasonic's choice to cut plasma production to minimal levels when they planned their exit was exactly the RIGHT decision as a "company". We can argue the merits of the TVs in their respective threads.
post #2640 of 3306 Old 01-26-2014, 11:49 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyWalters View Post

The Panasonic Insider posted on December 3rd that production of all Plasma TVs has now ended, that they are officially done, and that whatever is out in the market is the last of them and there may be enough to carry them into January. That coincides with the October PDF you linked that says "the company will end PDP production in December". Panasonic's fiscal year always ends in March, and they have always produced the last of their model year's TVs deep into December before shutting the plant down for a month to re-tool for next years lineup, but this year they actually stopped making the TVs a few weeks earlier than usual (maybe even in the end of November). They have never produced TVs in January (neither the outgoing models or the new models). Usually they start building the new models in March or even February.

Didn't know there was an insider posting here. With that being said, where in the supply chain are the displays from Novembers production? And for those still looking, Value Electronics still has these as does BrandsMart.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Great Found Deals!

Tags
Panasonic Tc P60vt60 60 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Tc P55vt60 55 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page