23Likes

post #571 of 574 Old 10-05-2014, 11:17 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric3316 View Post
Where does it say anywhere only pro ECTV posts can be written here? This thread is also to protect people from bad purchases. It is just strange all the people posting in here about purchasing from them are always new members. Do you guys just sign up to let us know you placed an order?
Eric, please back off on the baseless accusations. Of course people are going to sign up to participate in a thread like this. Lots of people have added their experiences dealing with these companies here, always noting the benefits and drawbacks. Everything seems pretty even-handed. It's really only the doomsayers that have been extreme in their opinions, and rarely with any first-hand experience.

I don't think anyone wants length of stay in the forums to be the primary metric by which we judge the worthiness of one's opinion. Keep in mind that you're a relative newcomer here as well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #572 of 574 Old 10-05-2014, 02:55 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric3316 View Post
Where does it say anywhere only pro ECTV posts can be written here? This thread is also to protect people from bad purchases. It is just strange all the people posting in here about purchasing from them are always new members. Do you guys just sign up to let us know you placed an order?
What you need to understand is that people go online looking for the best prices on their preferred television. East Coast TV's will often show up in one search or another, which leads to people doing further due diligence about them. From there this thread among others pops up, because people are trying to read reviews and experiences of the company and their customers. That's why mostly new people whether they buy, lurk (like I did here for nearly a year before I bought from them), or are just new to A.V. in general come through this thread... And personally... I myself felt obligated to comment, after basing my own willingness to buy from ECTV largely on the experiences of those who commented in this thread. And I'm glad I did.

Vantage Point EVO mounting system
Samsung PN64F8500
Darbee DVP-5000
Onkyo TX-NR5008
Onkyo HT-S9400THX
Oppo BDP-103D
DirecTV HR-34 "Genie"
PS4 and 3ghz Custom HTPC

Last edited by logan12th; 10-05-2014 at 05:04 PM.
post #573 of 574 Old 10-11-2014, 02:30 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Update on East Coast TV

update:

Received my TV
post #574 of 574 Old 10-11-2014, 02:36 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Update on East Coast TV

Update:
Well AM trucking came and dropped off the tv! They were suppose to come between 3pm and 7Pm but did not arrive until 730pm. They came in unboxed he tv turned it on and after I inspect to make sure the panel and the serial number was all correct I signed! I will attach pictures of proof! Very happy! I was a bit stressed out over this. But I saved about 1300 on this TV! Very Happy!

http://ppl.ug/jCBn0_OBugo/

http://ppl.ug/8Zl1K8fQTEM/
pg_rider likes this.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Great Found Deals!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page