What tv??? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 08-17-2013, 07:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Im looking for a new tv, i really like how the panasonic st60's look. I have a darker room, and want a 50-55 inch tv. So a plasma is best for me i think

I play games just as much as i watch tv, is there any IR or burn in i will have to worry about? Many people say no, but some people say they can do burn in pretty quick

I mainly want the panasonic st60 for well, everything! But the input lag on it is ridiculous, i play on a 37" sony crt. Top of the line crt of its day too, ive come pretty use to the input lag time of this tv. So i know going from practically 0ms resonse time to about 75 or 100ms will be HUGE for me. I notice things like that very easily

Would it be worth it for me to just upgrade to a vt60? What about the samsung f5500 or f8500? I need a tv with deep blacks, very small input lag, and for less then $3000

Do i need to be looking into led tv's for input lag? I just dont want to sacrifice alot of PQ

Main things that are important to me is picture quality, and input lag

Also does anyone know what the vt60 prices can go as low as? Im looking to hopefully spend like $2000 but i have the extra money if it needs to be spent
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-25-2013, 07:07 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
This is really not the best place to post your question. I would suggest you go to the TC-P**ST60 thread

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1450484/official-panasonic-tc-pxxst60-series-thread
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Great Found Deals!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page