Recommend a Plasma set. - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 03-19-2014, 04:02 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Feirstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 388
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 14
I am looking for a 48" plasma set with Smart features and wifi and 1080p. Lots of LED/LCD set with these features but I have not found a plasma set. An recommendations?
Feirstein is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 5 Old 03-19-2014, 05:33 PM
Member
 
IndyPetey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 39
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
There's really not a lot of top tier TV's that are less than 50 inches. With Panasonic out of the plasma business, finding good quality 50 inch TV's is gonna be difficult. Samsung has the F8500 series but the smallest size there is 51 inches.
soulcages01 likes this.
IndyPetey is offline  
post #3 of 5 Old 03-20-2014, 05:01 AM
Newbie
 
soulcages01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
I agree with IndyPetey, you need the Samsung 51" PN51F8500. My 64" is on its way!
soulcages01 is offline  
post #4 of 5 Old 03-31-2014, 11:58 AM
Senior Member
 
Plasma5300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 223
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Samsung pn51f8500! I have the pn51f5300 and I love it! From what I heard the f8500 is an excellent plasma! I couldnt afford it or I would of went with it. I believe samsung is your best bet when going for a new plasma .
Plasma5300 is offline  
post #5 of 5 Old 04-04-2014, 10:49 PM
Member
 
Plasmalvr60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 57
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyPetey View Post

There's really not a lot of top tier TV's that are less than 50 inches. With Panasonic out of the plasma business, finding good quality 50 inch TV's is gonna be difficult. Samsung has the F8500 series but the smallest size there is 51 inches.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulcages01 View Post

I agree with IndyPetey, you need the Samsung 51" PN51F8500. My 64" is on its way!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasma5300 View Post

Samsung pn51f8500! I have the pn51f5300 and I love it! From what I heard the f8500 is an excellent plasma! I couldnt afford it or I would of went with it. I believe samsung is your best bet when going for a new plasma .

 

+4 on the Samsung PN51F8500.  I've had the 64" version for 3 weeks and love it!

 

Cnet, CR, Audioholics and AVS Forum raves about it.  Buy it and you'll see why:

 

Picture quality including great blacks and does well in bright rooms for a plasma.  Smart TV Apps- Netfix, Amazon Prime, Skype, Facebook and lots more.  Universal remote smaller than size of an iPhone.


Samsung PN64F8500 Smart TV (64" Plasma-2013); LG BD 390 Blu-ray Player; Denon AVR-1709; Nakamichi MB CD Player; Verizon FiOS Motorola 7 Series Cable Box (500GB Hard Drive).  Pioneer Elite 1120 (5th Generation Plasma- 2005); Denon AVR 2800 (2000); Oppo Blu-ray 103 w/Roku Stick; Sony Carousal CD;...
Plasmalvr60 is offline  
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Great Found Deals!

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off