Need Feedback on Projector???? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 9 Old 09-12-2012, 12:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
A friend recommened the Epson PowerLIte Home-Cinema 8350. Has anyone purchased a projector from HD Projector World? Can you tell me if their equipment is comprabale to the Epson? I was looking at the Pro Series 11, 4600 Lumens 3LCD.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 09-13-2012, 05:00 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 39
Check with Epson to ensure their an authorized dealer, if not, move along.
post #3 of 9 Old 09-13-2012, 06:20 AM - Thread Starter

I apologize for the confusion with my original post. I would like to know if anyone has purchased a Pro Series projector from HD Projector World?? Are the Pro Series Projectors comprable to Epons projectors? I'm trying to determine if the quality of the Pro Series equipment is good..
post #4 of 9 Old 09-14-2012, 11:53 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 32
Look at this:
http://www.projectorreviews.com/epson/home-cinema-8350/index.php

Art does the most reliable and comprehensive projector reviews in the business.
post #5 of 9 Old 09-14-2012, 12:17 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Dudes, the OP is not asking about the Epson projectors. He's asking about the house brand projectors that vendor is selling.

I don't know anything about the company, but I wouldn't touch those projectors. Too many legitimate companies around to choose from. Even their generic name "HD Projectors" is skeevy.
post #6 of 9 Old 09-14-2012, 12:45 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 39
Their owned by Oxygenergy, and looks like the BBB gave 'em an "F", but if you like, you can send your money to me. smile.gif
http://www.bbb.org/mbc/business-reviews/stereo-systems-dealer/oxygenergy-electronics-in-richmond-bc-1127880
post #7 of 9 Old 09-14-2012, 08:57 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 32
Rats, I totally missed the point. Sorry.

Listen to Sonyad. There are a lot of legitimate, trustworthy vendors--AVS notably among them--and many first-rate projector builders. The specs that HD Projector World claim can't be reilably realized at the price points they're selling for. They. Just. Can't. The fact that they list themselves as a BBB Accredited vendor on their website, while the link above shows they are not, should tell you everything you need to know. Avoid them.
post #8 of 9 Old 04-11-2013, 12:28 PM

This is actually the worst company I have ever had to deal with, I have bought few projectors with them all together, and every single projector that I have purchased was broken or something wrong with it. I believe they sell refurbished projector that are sold in China, because they are very low quality and picture is very poor. I would not recommend these guys to anyone. Worst of all the employees are liars and keep giving wrong information about the item. It took me 2 month to receive my order, and I basically had to harass them to ship it. Every time they have given me wrong info about shipping, and blamed it to Canada post for having it deliver on time. You can clearly see that it wasn’t Canada posts fault, the order was actually never sent. And when u do receive the item, it’s not even what you expect. Very poor service, very poor quality item. Guys you should run your company like a normal online store. Not scam your client. I’m even surprised, that no one has shut you down yet. I'm very disappointed. frown.gifmad.gif
post #9 of 9 Old 04-11-2013, 03:00 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Lalonde View Post

This is actually the worst company I have ever had to deal with, I have bought few projectors with them all together, and every single projector that I have purchased was broken or something wrong with it. I believe they sell refurbished projector that are sold in China, because they are very low quality and picture is very poor. I would not recommend these guys to anyone. Worst of all the employees are liars and keep giving wrong information about the item. It took me 2 month to receive my order, and I basically had to harass them to ship it. Every time they have given me wrong info about shipping, and blamed it to Canada post for having it deliver on time. You can clearly see that it wasn’t Canada posts fault, the order was actually never sent. And when u do receive the item, it’s not even what you expect. Very poor service, very poor quality item. Guys you should run your company like a normal online store. Not scam your client. I’m even surprised, that no one has shut you down yet. I'm very disappointed. frown.gifmad.gif

You've bought "a few" projectors from them? Didn't you learn your lesson after the first?

XBL GT: deathpallie
Reply Front Projectors Great Found Deals!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page