AVS Forum banner

Black Friday Deals?

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Thunder_God_Thor 
#1 ·
I am going to buy either an Epson 5020ub or a Panasonic ae8000. I have never done projector shopping around this time of year before. Is there a realistic chance that either of these projectors might be included in a Black Friday deal? Or, should I just buy one of them at the beginning of November when I get the cash?

#5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder_God_Thor  /t/1433706/black-friday-deals#post_22521714

Any of you peeps think there will be any significant savings to be had on the Viewsonic Pro8200 projectors on Black Friday? I know its all just speculation but.... ?

I don't know about black friday, but it seems that about every 2 months, newegg has a special knocking $70 off the $799 retail price. Last January, I think the price even went down to $700 for a day or two.

So keep your eyes open, and I'm sure that $700-$730 will be around. The projector has been out for quite a while now, but is still quite competitive in specs.

#6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasoraso  /t/1433706/black-friday-deals#post_22526176

I don't know about black friday, but it seems that about every 2 months, newegg has a special knocking $70 off the $799 retail price. Last January, I think the price even went down to $700 for a day or two.

So keep your eyes open, and I'm sure that $700-$730 will be around. The projector has been out for quite a while now, but is still quite competitive in specs.

Yeah pretty much the same thing I have seen... $700 was the best price on it. Im ready to buy now so if goes back for $700 at any point in the next month or so I will just get it. The spec's are right for what I need it for and the price is too but it still doesnt hurt to save a $100.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.