Sharp XV-Z30000 for $1830 before tax, 6 days left! - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 22 Old 03-06-2013, 09:38 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
gonthorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 76
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
For those that missed the $2000 groupon in Feb, here is an even better deal:

http://moofi.woot.com/offers/sharp-full-hd-3d-2d-dlp-projector

I had to pay tax, not sure if all states will, but the price is good for the next 6 days (or until woot sells out) They do not really say how many are in stock, but it is still available as of this post.

If looking for a DLP model under $2000 I dont think you can do better than this one.
thep33t likes this.
gonthorn is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 22 Old 03-06-2013, 11:17 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Elix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Dungeon, Pillar of Eyes
Posts: 1,218
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 26
;____;
I already ordered it today for 2150$...
Elix is offline  
post #3 of 22 Old 03-06-2013, 02:42 PM
AVS Special Member
 
airscapes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 4,628
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 112
signed up but clicking on buy now does nothing..

Doug

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

 

airscapes is offline  
post #4 of 22 Old 03-06-2013, 02:48 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
DaGamePimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: WA State
Posts: 15,534
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 163
Same here, went to order one and nothing.

Jason

My Twitch Game Stream [PS4/Xone/PC]...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DaGamePimp is offline  
post #5 of 22 Old 03-06-2013, 03:11 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Tom Monahan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Butte, Montana Hometown of the late Evel Knievel
Posts: 2,733
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elix View Post

;____;
I already ordered it today for 2150$...

Where did you order yours?

Thanks,
Tom

My equipment: JVC RS55 for 2D, BenQ W7000 for 3D, Carada 40x117 2.925:1 AR BW Criterion screen, Navatar .8 HD conversion lens, Darbee Darblet, region free Oppo BP93, Toshiba HD-A35 HD-DVD, JVC HD-DH5U D-Theater, Mitsubishi HS-HD 20000 DVHS, Pioneer CLD-97 LD player/AC-3 mod, B&K AC3 Demodulator
Tom Monahan is online now  
post #6 of 22 Old 03-06-2013, 05:16 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
gonthorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 76
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGamePimp View Post

Same here, went to order one and nothing.

Jason

Strange when I click the button if I'm not logged in it takes me to the login screen, if I am already logged in, it takes me to a checkout screen to put in payment info / confirm address and such.

I am using Internet explorer, not sure if its maybe a browser issue (firefox / chrome) ? I would think Woot should support all the major browsers. Sorry to hear you guys are having trouble.
gonthorn is offline  
post #7 of 22 Old 03-06-2013, 09:55 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
DaGamePimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: WA State
Posts: 15,534
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 163
Yeah it is working for me now, the no return policy is a concern however.

Jason

My Twitch Game Stream [PS4/Xone/PC]...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DaGamePimp is offline  
post #8 of 22 Old 03-08-2013, 08:42 AM
Advanced Member
 
ktoolsie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 656
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Is this an improvement over the BENQ W7000, given that the pricing is very similar?
ktoolsie is offline  
post #9 of 22 Old 03-08-2013, 11:53 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
DaGamePimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: WA State
Posts: 15,534
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktoolsie View Post

Is this an improvement over the BENQ W7000, given that the pricing is very similar?

The Sharp should be superior over-all and I think there are comments from people that have owned both floating about, the w7000 has a bit more lumen's and FI but the Sharp likely bests it regarding black level and contrast.

Jason

My Twitch Game Stream [PS4/Xone/PC]...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DaGamePimp is offline  
post #10 of 22 Old 03-08-2013, 01:39 PM
Advanced Member
 
boblinds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 990
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Because the Sharp has an IR emitter, I assume that it doesn't use DLP Link for the 3D, correct?
boblinds is offline  
post #11 of 22 Old 03-08-2013, 01:56 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
DaGamePimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: WA State
Posts: 15,534
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by boblinds View Post

Because the Sharp has an IR emitter, I assume that it doesn't use DLP Link for the 3D, correct?

It does not appear to offer DLP link as an option as I cannot find it mentioned in the manual.

Jason

My Twitch Game Stream [PS4/Xone/PC]...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DaGamePimp is offline  
post #12 of 22 Old 03-09-2013, 12:37 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Elix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Dungeon, Pillar of Eyes
Posts: 1,218
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Monahan View Post

Where did you order yours?

Thanks,
Tom
ebay.com
Elix is offline  
post #13 of 22 Old 03-09-2013, 02:14 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
DaGamePimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: WA State
Posts: 15,534
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 163
Somebody bought 3, I wonder if they are doing a triple screen gaming set-up. biggrin.gif

Jason

My Twitch Game Stream [PS4/Xone/PC]...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DaGamePimp is offline  
post #14 of 22 Old 03-09-2013, 02:28 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Willie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: The Bay - Green Bay, WI
Posts: 1,242
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Saw that. Hmmm. I returned the Groupon deal because I didn't think the Sharp's image quality was worth 1K more than the 1070. Still think so. But the BenQ build quality is such crap; it is a defect waiting to happen . . .
Willie is online now  
post #15 of 22 Old 03-09-2013, 04:25 PM
Advanced Member
 
Ranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Hotlanta, GA
Posts: 852
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I don't see many people interested in this projector. Is this current deal still not good enough or is everyone staying away from Sharp ?
Ranger is offline  
post #16 of 22 Old 03-09-2013, 07:09 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
gonthorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 76
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger View Post

I don't see many people interested in this projector. Is this current deal still not good enough or is everyone staying away from Sharp ?

What follows is my opinion on this model from the many months of research I did on current projectors when looking to upgrade from 720p.

I think sharp initially priced themselves out of the market at $5000. That alone turned off many potential buyers and pushed this model to only a limited group. Where I see it really competing is at the 2k - $2500 range. If you look at the competition at that price range it offers some unique features.

It is the only 1080p DLP projector anywhere near its price to offer a fully motorized lens assembly, which makes its the only DLP below say $7k to have lens memory useful for anamorphic setups without using an anamorphic lens. The direct non DLP competiton for that feature would be the Panasonic AE8000 at around $2500(lacking motorized lens shift) or the new JVC X35 at closer to 3k to $3500 or Mitsubishi HC9000 / HC5 at $2500 - 3k

I am DLP guy as I love the sharp image from a single chip display, the competitors listed above can have convergence issues that some may not find acceptable. If you also factor in that DLP is the only truely crosstalk free 3D technology, the LCOS / LCD / DILA all offer a compromise in brightness vs the level of crosstalk. This is a major draw personally as I find crosstalk very distracting.

It also does 3D via IR not DLP link. My current 720p DLP uses DLP link and I have no complaint about the syncing of the glasses, but I do find that many brands of 3d glasses do not properly block the DLP link flash. So you may have white or red tint in the corners/ bottom of the image. IR is still a line of sight tech like dlp link (not as fool proof as RF) but there is no flashing to block, and the colors remain constant across the image. (can you tell I put 3D performance fairly high on my list of priorities lol)

Brightness is something to consider, it is not a light cannon like the benq1070 / panasonic ae8000 / Sony HW50ES but it is comparable to the JVC x35 and mitsubishi's offerings. I have a totally light controlled room so that is not a concern here, 3D brightness is said to be a bit dim, but that can depend on screen size / gain. The JVC x35 has even less lumens for 3d, and Sony / Panasonic while brighter in 3d have to deal with crosstalk in "bright mode" vs dimmer 3d if they want crosstalk reduced. I will see for myself how bright the 3d looks in my own room.

Black levels are competitive, if you look at reviews for the new JVC x35 / Sony hw50 / Panasonic AE8000 the sharp seems to fall inline closely. I would be thrilled to have similar contrast to the entry level JVC (albeit with a dynamic iris), also shadow detail is said to be very good. It was also noted the DI was very natural and all but undetectable by reviewers.

Color accuracy is said to be good out of the box not great, and professional calibration looks a bit complicated. Seems post calibration it would be "very good" but not perfect compared the rec709 standard (green was still a bit off, but you can get hung up on numbers and graphs and miss simply sitting back and enjoying the movie). Certainly no glaring flaws from what I have read regarding color.



Trying not to ramble too much here, One area I think the Sharp is weak / lacking are the video processing features. It does not have a CFI system, or any fancy super detail 4k enhancing ultra sharpness mode..... such as JVC e-shift, sony reality creation, or others. It also does not offer 2d-3d conversion. These type of features are not important to me, but some people must have video feature XYZ .... and there is a good chance the sharp does not offer it. It does however offer nice automation features like LAN network control (no need to use rs232) making it a good choice for home automation servers. And compared to its lower end DLP competiton it offers a 12v trigger and support for an anamorphic lens (some do but many dont in the $2k and under price)

DLP of course has to battle with RBE and color wheel speed, I am somewhat effected by RBE and its good to read the 5x color wheel produces very minor if any Rainbows. (my understanding is that 3D mode runs at 6x so even better).

Overall, I think most folks are not aware this projector even exists and if they know about it pricing is all over the map, from $2k to well over 3500 with quick google searching. At $1830 I cant find a more feature rich/ well performing 3D DLP projector to meet my needs. It even comes with the IR immitter and 2 pairs of glasses (no 8 week rebate deals ala panasonic, and JVC doesn't include any 3d parts despite their higher initial price).

I see no reason why this unit should not atleast be competitive at around the 2k price point. If sharp had not priced it out of the market last March it could have been a much more popular projector!

As I said just my opinion, sorry for such a long post!
Elix likes this.
gonthorn is offline  
post #17 of 22 Old 03-09-2013, 09:39 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Joesyah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: GA
Posts: 2,174
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Looks like a good deal on the Sharp. I agree above $2000 I would consider some other models. At the current price, it just might be a winner for the DLP 3D fans.
Lamps are kind of expensive compared to the others in this price range. As far as it matching the others in contrast. I can see that with the Panasonic, with the JVC.. not a chance. It should still be darn good..just not at that level. If it were maybe $500 cheaper I would consider it myself as a back up unit.
Joesyah is offline  
post #18 of 22 Old 03-11-2013, 12:54 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
gonthorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 76
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Only 1 day left for this deal, I'm not sure how long it goes on tuesday, if its all the way to 11:59pm or sometime mid day just giving a heads up if anyone is on the fence.

So far I am very impressed with mine, still learning the menus and setting it up but build quality is very good, a solid projector that really suits my needs.
gonthorn is offline  
post #19 of 22 Old 03-11-2013, 03:01 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
DaGamePimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: WA State
Posts: 15,534
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonthorn View Post

Only 1 day left for this deal, I'm not sure how long it goes on tuesday, if its all the way to 11:59pm or sometime mid day just giving a heads up if anyone is on the fence.

So far I am very impressed with mine, still learning the menus and setting it up but build quality is very good, a solid projector that really suits my needs.

Post up a couple pics. wink.gif

Jason

My Twitch Game Stream [PS4/Xone/PC]...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DaGamePimp is offline  
post #20 of 22 Old 03-12-2013, 07:49 AM
Advanced Member
 
humbland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 953
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonthorn View Post

What follows is my opinion on this model from the many months of research I did on current projectors when looking to upgrade from 720p.

I think sharp initially priced themselves out of the market at $5000. That alone turned off many potential buyers and pushed this model to only a limited group. Where I see it really competing is at the 2k - $2500 range. If you look at the competition at that price range it offers some unique features.

It is the only 1080p DLP projector anywhere near its price to offer a fully motorized lens assembly, which makes its the only DLP below say $7k to have lens memory useful for anamorphic setups without using an anamorphic lens. The direct non DLP competiton for that feature would be the Panasonic AE8000 at around $2500(lacking motorized lens shift) or the new JVC X35 at closer to 3k to $3500 or Mitsubishi HC9000 / HC5 at $2500 - 3k

I am DLP guy as I love the sharp image from a single chip display, the competitors listed above can have convergence issues that some may not find acceptable. If you also factor in that DLP is the only truely crosstalk free 3D technology, the LCOS / LCD / DILA all offer a compromise in brightness vs the level of crosstalk. This is a major draw personally as I find crosstalk very distracting.

It also does 3D via IR not DLP link. My current 720p DLP uses DLP link and I have no complaint about the syncing of the glasses, but I do find that many brands of 3d glasses do not properly block the DLP link flash. So you may have white or red tint in the corners/ bottom of the image. IR is still a line of sight tech like dlp link (not as fool proof as RF) but there is no flashing to block, and the colors remain constant across the image. (can you tell I put 3D performance fairly high on my list of priorities lol)

Brightness is something to consider, it is not a light cannon like the benq1070 / panasonic ae8000 / Sony HW50ES but it is comparable to the JVC x35 and mitsubishi's offerings. I have a totally light controlled room so that is not a concern here, 3D brightness is said to be a bit dim, but that can depend on screen size / gain. The JVC x35 has even less lumens for 3d, and Sony / Panasonic while brighter in 3d have to deal with crosstalk in "bright mode" vs dimmer 3d if they want crosstalk reduced. I will see for myself how bright the 3d looks in my own room.

Black levels are competitive, if you look at reviews for the new JVC x35 / Sony hw50 / Panasonic AE8000 the sharp seems to fall inline closely. I would be thrilled to have similar contrast to the entry level JVC (albeit with a dynamic iris), also shadow detail is said to be very good. It was also noted the DI was very natural and all but undetectable by reviewers.

Color accuracy is said to be good out of the box not great, and professional calibration looks a bit complicated. Seems post calibration it would be "very good" but not perfect compared the rec709 standard (green was still a bit off, but you can get hung up on numbers and graphs and miss simply sitting back and enjoying the movie). Certainly no glaring flaws from what I have read regarding color.



Trying not to ramble too much here, One area I think the Sharp is weak / lacking are the video processing features. It does not have a CFI system, or any fancy super detail 4k enhancing ultra sharpness mode..... such as JVC e-shift, sony reality creation, or others. It also does not offer 2d-3d conversion. These type of features are not important to me, but some people must have video feature XYZ .... and there is a good chance the sharp does not offer it. It does however offer nice automation features like LAN network control (no need to use rs232) making it a good choice for home automation servers. And compared to its lower end DLP competiton it offers a 12v trigger and support for an anamorphic lens (some do but many dont in the $2k and under price)

DLP of course has to battle with RBE and color wheel speed, I am somewhat effected by RBE and its good to read the 5x color wheel produces very minor if any Rainbows. (my understanding is that 3D mode runs at 6x so even better).

Overall, I think most folks are not aware this projector even exists and if they know about it pricing is all over the map, from $2k to well over 3500 with quick google searching. At $1830 I cant find a more feature rich/ well performing 3D DLP projector to meet my needs. It even comes with the IR immitter and 2 pairs of glasses (no 8 week rebate deals ala panasonic, and JVC doesn't include any 3d parts despite their higher initial price).

I see no reason why this unit should not atleast be competitive at around the 2k price point. If sharp had not priced it out of the market last March it could have been a much more popular projector!

As I said just my opinion, sorry for such a long post!

I have a question about the 3D IR link.
We have a Panasonic Plasma with RF glasses for 3D. Is there any cost effective way to use those glasses with the Sharp Projector?
If not, then the cathedral ceiling mount for the projector will make the IR transmission above and in back of the seating area. Will the IR signal reflect off of the screen and still work well with the enclosed IR glasses?
Can someone point to a link to get more of the IR glasses for the Sharp? Are there others that will work as well or better?
Thanks
humbland is offline  
post #21 of 22 Old 03-12-2013, 12:38 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
gonthorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 76
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I am not sure about an IR to RF signal converter, but the IR immitter is external.

The immitter comes with a 30 foot cable that plugs into the rear of the projector, so if possible you would run that cable closer to the front of the room or atleast in front of the seating postition to get the best signal to your glasses. you could simply sit the immiter on top of the projector and aim it to bounce the IR signal off the screen, but then I think the you need to watch how far back you are sitting (not sure how far the immitter will send the signal when its bounced around).

I have read that other manufacturers IR glasses will work like the Xpand 103 universal, or the IR versions from samsung / Panasonic.

Otherwise the newest (rechargable) IR glasses from sharp would be this model: http://www.amazon.com/Sharp-AN3DG20B-3D-Glasses-Black-Single/dp/B005JABSB6

I intend to pickup atleast 2 pairs of these for extra glasses.

Hope that helps.
gonthorn is offline  
post #22 of 22 Old 03-12-2013, 01:03 PM
Advanced Member
 
humbland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 953
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonthorn View Post

I am not sure about an IR to RF signal converter, but the IR immitter is external.

The immitter comes with a 30 foot cable that plugs into the rear of the projector, so if possible you would run that cable closer to the front of the room or atleast in front of the seating postition to get the best signal to your glasses. you could simply sit the immiter on top of the projector and aim it to bounce the IR signal off the screen, but then I think the you need to watch how far back you are sitting (not sure how far the immitter will send the signal when its bounced around).

I have read that other manufacturers IR glasses will work like the Xpand 103 universal, or the IR versions from samsung / Panasonic.

Otherwise the newest (rechargable) IR glasses from sharp would be this model: http://www.amazon.com/Sharp-AN3DG20B-3D-Glasses-Black-Single/dp/B005JABSB6

I intend to pickup atleast 2 pairs of these for extra glasses.

Hope that helps.
Thanks for the info.
I'm concerned about interference with my IR extender.
All components are in another room. I guess the only way will be to hook it up and see how the system works.
I really like the Panasonic Bluetooth Glasses and system. I wish there was a way to convert the IR to Bluetooth and avoid having to buy more glasses...
I'm eagerly awaiting the Sharp. It's my first new projector since 2006. I'm a DLP fan and I just hope the 2D picture is as good as my trusty Benq PE8720:)
humbland is offline  
Reply Front Projectors Great Found Deals!

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off