Super 8 $5 Off Coupon - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 Old 11-18-2011, 10:05 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
deltasun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,542
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Here's a link to the $5 off coupon for Super 8. I believe Target will be selling this for $19.99, so would be $14.99 after coupon.

You see me reaching for my f****** wallet?!?
deltasun is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 11 Old 11-18-2011, 01:44 PM
Advanced Member
 
bigbrain28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Land O' Lakes, FL
Posts: 601
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltasun View Post

Here's a link to the $5 off coupon for Super 8. I believe Target will be selling this for $19.99, so would be $14.99 after coupon.

Thanks for this!
bigbrain28 is offline  
post #3 of 11 Old 11-19-2011, 07:37 AM
Advanced Member
 
rjruby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Nazareth, PA, USA
Posts: 512
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
For $5 off Super 8 on Amazon.com

Add Super 8 Blu-ray to your Amazon shopping cart and start the checkout process. When "WOODWARD" is entered in the "Gift Cards & Promotional Codes" box that appears during the "Shipping and Payment" stage, $5 will be deducted from the order total.
rjruby is online now  
post #4 of 11 Old 11-20-2011, 06:35 AM
Senior Member
 
fretman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 363
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Looks like Best Buy is "adjusting" the price for this because of the $5.00 coupon. Target is not. Target's price will be $14.99 with the coupon. Best
Buy's is $19.99 with the coupon. Both are Bluray/DVD/Digital Copy versions.
fretman is offline  
post #5 of 11 Old 11-20-2011, 12:29 PM
AVS Special Member
 
fight4yu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 1,729
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 43
best buy seems to be $24.99.
I just go with Amazon... still $14.99 with WOODWARD. Placed my order today.
fight4yu is offline  
post #6 of 11 Old 11-22-2011, 12:05 PM
AVS Special Member
 
cobolisdead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Prattville, AL
Posts: 1,960
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Ordered my copy yesterday when it popped up in my Gold box deal. For $14, I couldn't pass it up.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
cobolisdead is offline  
post #7 of 11 Old 11-22-2011, 04:03 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
deltasun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,542
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by fretman View Post

Looks like Best Buy is "adjusting" the price for this because of the $5.00 coupon. Target is not. Target's price will be $14.99 with the coupon. Best
Buy's is $19.99 with the coupon. Both are Bluray/DVD/Digital Copy versions.

Yep, I price-matched Target's price at Best Buy and got it for $14.99.

You see me reaching for my f****** wallet?!?
deltasun is offline  
post #8 of 11 Old 11-23-2011, 06:43 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Partyslammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,266
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 34
It should be noted that Target also has a number of Blu-ray titles bargain priced at $4.99. I used the Super 8 coupon to get that movie plus I picked up Highlander @$4.99 both for under $20 before tax.
Partyslammer is offline  
post #9 of 11 Old 11-24-2011, 01:56 PM
 
HiFiFun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 2,209
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltasun View Post

Here's a link to the $5 off coupon for Super 8. I believe Target will be selling this for $19.99, so would be $14.99 after coupon.

Hopefully the moderator will not be soo dogmatic here to allow me to advise members to think twice about installing software on your computer which gathers your personal information.

Think about it. Why do you need to install a special program to print a coupon?

So the $5 "savings" is not a savings at all! There is a price to be paid.
With all the tracking occurring, consumers should always question the validity and reasons to install programs on YOUR computer.
Read their privacy policy then decide. Remember Facebook knows exactly who you are so they will too.
http://www.couponsinc.com/Corporate/Privacy.aspx

Super 8 is also at Costco for $20.
HiFiFun is offline  
post #10 of 11 Old 11-24-2011, 05:36 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Partyslammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,266
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFiFun View Post

Hopefully the moderator will not be soo dogmatic here to allow me to advise members to think twice about installing software on your computer which gathers your personal information.

Think about it. Why do you need to install a special program to print a coupon?

So the $5 "savings" is not a savings at all! There is a price to be paid.
With all the tracking occurring, consumers should always question the validity and reasons to install programs on YOUR computer.
Read their privacy policy then decide. Remember Facebook knows exactly who you are so they will too.
http://www.couponsinc.com/Corporate/Privacy.aspx

Super 8 is also at Costco for $20.

I uninstalled the program as soon as I printed the coupon.
Partyslammer is offline  
post #11 of 11 Old 11-25-2011, 10:52 AM
T2k
 
T2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 3,930
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
For people like me, buying only movies I know (sans firesales), Amazon lowered Super 8 rental fee to $1.99 for this weekend, I think that's probably the best deal.
T2k is offline  
Reply Blu-ray Disc Great Found Deals!

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off