Blade Runner 30th Anniversary Collector's Edition for $29.99 + free shipping @ Amazon - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 06-27-2013, 04:58 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 25
This looked to be a pretty good deal...

Blade Runner 30th Anniversary Collector's Edition (4-Disc Blu-ray / DVD +Book +Digital Copy) for $29.99 + free shipping

http://www.amazon.com/Anniversary-Collectors-Edition-Blu-ray-UltraViolet/dp/B00845MRKE/ref=tmm_blu_title_1
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2013, 10:36 AM
GPM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Indeed! Due to missing out on the the original 25th Ann. 5 disc BD set at reasonable prices, I finally broke down back in March and bought a 'used-like new' one for $28.97 since new ones were approaching $100! What I received was quite the opposite! The BDs are 'like new', but otherwise ~a complete scam WRT condition and after way too much time trying to resolve it with a mostly non-responsive seller, Amazon gave me a $5 credit to go buy another case I found on-line with the right thickness, though internally different from the original. The scratched DVD discs that cause some 'freezing', etc., is my tough luck.

In its present condition I'm not sure it even rates as 'good' on Amazon's current trade-in value of a 'not worth the effort' $0.53! and new ones have dropped to ~around $30 in just a few months, so combined with the sudden collapse of the 30th Ann. edition it makes me wonder if yet another edition is on the way [4k ?].

GM

Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.