Barnes and Noble members - Criterion sale in progress, check email for coupon worth "20% off 1 item" - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 07-18-2013, 10:49 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 33
As many here already know, Barnes and Noble is presently having a "50% off" sale on their Criterion Collection Blu-rays and DVDs.

Note: Barnes and Noble has extended the Criterion Collection Sale per the Criterion page of their website:
Quote:
Great news! Our Criterion Collection Sale has been extend through August 5. Even better, Guillermo del Toro's classic horror film, The Devil's Backbone, is now part of the sale. Build your Criterion library today and save 50%.

Additionally, B&N has sent emails to their members with the subject "20% Off One Item – Now Through Sunday, 7/21" which contains a link to a printable coupon and also a coupon code for online orders. The email also says that NOOK devices and NOOK books are excluded from this offer.

B&N members typically get an additional 10% off of their movie purchases, but I don't know if that will still apply in the case of Criterion 50% off sale + 20% discount coupon. I'll be sure to follow up on that question once I find out for myself (although it might be "YMMV").

Reply Blu-ray Disc Great Found Deals!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page