AVS Forum banner

RedBox Master Free Rental Code Thread

27K views 148 replies 29 participants last post by  asere 
#1 ·
This seems like the right area for a free rental Code thread for RedBox .. if a Mod thinks it should be somewhere else, feel free to move ..

Post any and all codes that discount or give a free rental that you know are good codes ..

For today .. 08_05_2013 .. good for a free DVD rental or $1.20 off a BD rental .. can be used on-line or at the Box ..

567HBN54

Reactions: mailiang
#2 ·
coupon code "MCPC213S". (This code must be entered at the kiosk.) today only

Reactions: mylan
#4 ·
I haven't done rentals for at over a decade and had to look up what a 'Redbox' was. Turns out there's a couple of them at the local Wal-Mart main entrance, so took a peak after getting some weekend snacks. Unfortunately, the area was too packed to wait with ice cream melting, but the few folks I talked to had no clue about any coupons, so there's who knows how many some grateful folks watching cheap/free movies tonight thanks to you.

If any more get posted, I'll for sure not wait till the evening to use them, especially if on a Friday!

GM

#6 ·
Tip ... The following codes generally will work an unlimited number of times, just as long as you use a different credit card number each time and enter the code at the kiosk .. YMMV ..

DVDONME

BREAKROOM

DVDNIGHT

I have seen reports the MCPC213S is still working, but if you've used it once, you'll need to also use a different CC ..

Reactions: TitusTroy
#7 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgkdragn  /t/1484718/redbox-master-free-rental-code-thread#post_23766383

Tip ... The following codes generally will work an unlimited number of times, just as long as you use a different credit card number each time and enter the code at the kiosk .. YMMV ..

DVDONME

BREAKROOM

DVDNIGHT

I have seen reports the MCPC213S is still working, but if you've used it once, you'll need to also use a different CC ..

thanks for the codes...was able to use 1 of them for Iron Man 3 (Blu-ray) today...so 2 out of the 3 movies I've rented so far from Redbox have cost .33 cents...can't beat that...also great that the codes can be re-used with different credit cards

#10 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42Plasmaman  /t/1484718/redbox-master-free-rental-code-thread#post_23803429

I used this code at the kiosk and it still works but this is my first time using this code.

Good to know .. and if you use a different CC at the box each time, I'm sure it can still be resused ..

#12 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by mifronte  /t/1484718/redbox-master-free-rental-code-thread#post_23803639

Copon Code MCPC413S also is working (at kiosk only and once per cc).

Edit:

This code is in addition to the MCPC213S code.

The 413 code worked for me today. Thanks!

#14 ·
9MXW2LPC

Free DVD Rental

(This code must be entered at the kiosk and cannot be used on-line) .. as well, I can't guarantee it will discount a BD or Game .. B]

Reactions: laugsbach
#16 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by laugsbach  /t/1484718/redbox-master-free-rental-code-thread#post_23847186

The MCPC413S code worked for me today....thanks!

On the other hand, no luck with the MCPC213S code.

RB does rotate codes out ..

#19 ·
LTYN674T

Good Today Only

Code can be used for on line reservation and does discount Blu Ray to a net cost of .30 cents ..

#20 ·
9MXW2LPC

Worked for me today.

#21 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgkdragn  /t/1484718/redbox-master-free-rental-code-thread/0_100#post_23844248

9MXW2LPC

Free DVD Rental

(This code must be entered at the kiosk and cannot be used on-line) .. as well, I can't guarantee it will discount a BD or Game .. B]

Thanks so much for this code!

BTW, this code did indeed discount a BD rental...

#22 ·
Update for today ...

Free 1-night DVD rental, 30-cent Blu-ray or 80-cent game rental

Today only

5899JJMN

I cannot guarantee that it will work with an online reservation ...

#23 ·
Update for Today

free 1-night DVD rental via coupon code

NW2PCLP3

I cannot guarantee it will discount a BD or a Game .. and it appears to be only usable at the Kiosk ..
]

#24 ·
I just used

NW2PCLP3

at a kiosk and I can confirm it does discount a BD to 30 cents ..

Reactions: laugsbach
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.