AVS Forum banner

Walmart $5 Blu-Rays!

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  GPM 
#1 ·
I picked up a bunch of WB Blus for $5 at my nearest WalMart this morning. There were also some Fox BDs but it was mostly WB Blus. Look for a $5 DVD bin and you might get lucky. In Super Walmarts, there will usually be a bin of Blu-Rays for $7 but you might find some discounted Blus in the big DVD bin.

#2 ·
Last week, my store had a cardboard kiosk full of $4.88 BDs, but only got Constantine, Batman & Robin, though there were some others I'd gotten for $4.99 + DVD trade-in earlier this year at BB. The normal BD sale bin is $7.88, but surprisingly I got Hannah, Lockout [unrated] out of it for $5.00/ea..

GM

#3 ·
Just wanted to give this a bump since WalMart is doing the $5 sale again. Selection varies by store and you need to look around the media section to find the bin or media shelf section that is set up for the sale. I picked up several older catalog titles from the 90's today.

#5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexInVA  /t/1498326/walmart-5-blu-rays#post_24498655

Just wanted to give this a bump since WalMart is doing the $5 sale again.

$5 or $4.88? Had the latter here and got The Peacemaker, The Firm, Collateral, Hustle & Flow.

GM

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.