PC Power and Cooling Silencer MK III 400W Modular 80PLUS Bronze PSU -- several deal options at Newegg. - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 07-13-2012, 01:46 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Found the following information on Slickdeals today...

Quote:
PC Power and Cooling Silencer MK III 400W Modular 80PLUS Bronze Power Supply compatible with Intel Sandy Bridge Core i3 i5 i7 and AMD Phenom $25 FS/AR and Newegg gift card

It's $59.99 - $20 rebate expiring 7/15 plus your get a $15 Newegg gift card for a total of $25, unless you don't plan to ever shop at Newegg again. I'm still debating ... but it's the modular aspect of this is so tempting.

Decided to pull the tirgger. Found out that for an additonal $3.98 you get a OEM SAMSUNG 22X DVD Burner SATA Model SH-222BB/BEBE. This also increases your shipping by $4.99 or you can use code EMCNCJH42 for free shipping if you get Newegg emails.

Okay, to sum up:

Option 1: The PSU, plus $15 Newegg gift card for $39.99 + tax after $20 mail-in rebate... so that's $59.99 + tax, upfront

Shipping is automatically free.

Newegg link for Option 1:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817703034

Option 2: The PSU + OEM SAMSUNG 22X SATA DVD Burner (bundle)... plus $15 Newegg gift card for $43.98 + tax after $20 mail-in rebate... so that's $63.98 + tax, upfront

Shipping is not automatically free, because the DVD burner adds $4.99 to shipping cost... BUT if you are on Newegg's email list, during checkout -- after you log in -- apply the code EMCNCJH42 to receive free shipping on this order (you should see "-$4.99 promotion" when you review your order).

Newegg link for Option 2:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.990966

Reply Computers and Parts Great Found Deals!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page