TOSHIBA 2TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -- $72 after code, plus tax, free shipping - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 06-28-2013, 02:22 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 33
I was watching this deal since yesterday, and since then it just got a little better.

Newegg carries the TOSHIBA PH3200U-1I72 2TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive (the retail box kit which comes with a decent 3-year warranty for parts and labor).

Price shown today is $89.99 with free shipping (plus applicable sales tax), down from $99.99 yesterday.

Yesterday, Newegg's page showed a coupon code EMCXPVN29 for 20% off that expires tomorrow (June 29). That code has since been removed.

However, if you add the item to your cart, and then log in, you can add the promo code EMCXPVN29 and the 20% discount will be applied to $89.99, so the net subtotal price gets reduced to $72.

This could be YMMV, however, because after I applied the code I did get the discount, but a notice appeared which read:

But if it works, you'll get a decent 2TB HDD with a 3-year warranty for $72 shipped (plus applicable sales tax). Not too bad IMHO smile.gif

Reply Computers and Parts Great Found Deals!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page