RBH 44-SE On wall di/bi polar surrounds (lowered priced) - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 06-06-2012, 07:36 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm selling a pair or RBH surround speakers. Each speaker contains 2 in phase 4" aluminum drivers and 2 out of phase silk dome tweeters. Description and specs can be found on the RBH Website.

I bought these in March of 2009 and used them in a media room until May 2010. At that point I packed them up in the original packaging and moved houses. I've been remodeling a basement ever since and they sat packed away in their box. As I got to planning the new media room I realized I won't have a good place for on wall speakers so I bought a pair of RBH in ceiling speakers. Since I won't be using these I figured I should sell them.

I unpacked them to take pictures and I was blown away by how great of shape they're in. I couldn't find any scratches or dents, barely even had dust on them - I must have cleaned them up really well before I put them in the plastic bags and packed them up. As dumb as it sounds it was kind of exciting to unbox them a second time smile.gif I haven't dealt with the warranty but RBH's website says there's a 5-year warranty which should last until March 2014.

I don't recall exactly what I paid for them but MSRP is 1200 and I found one online store selling them for 999. These are typically sold through dealers/installers so it was hard to find the street price. I'm asking $500 but I'd be open to any reasonable offers close to that. Sorry, I'm not looking for trades, I need cash to make up for the RBH VM-615s I bought.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-13-2012, 10:59 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Price reduced.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page