Less than 60 days old. Great amp in MINT condition. Purchased from Song/Tabnaac in Canada.
I'm just getting out of the audio hobby. Back in school and monies have to go elsewhere.
Buyer pays shipping.
Push-Pull Class-A Integrated Stereo
Vacuum Tube Amplifier
· Tubes: EL34B × 4 (Output Tubes)
6J1 × 8 (Voltage amplifiers and drivers)
· Maximum Output: 50W per channel (8Ω)
· Output Jacks: Two channels with two groups of gold plated jacks
· Output Impedance: 4Ω - 8Ω
· Earphone Impedance: 32Ω
· Input Sensitivity: 0.25V (1KHz)
· Input Jacks: Four groups of gold plated isolated RCA jacks (AUX1 -- AUX4)
· Distortion of Harmonic Wave: ≤1.6% (at 1KHz)
· Frequency Response: 5Hz ~ 75KHz
· Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >88dB (A Weight)
· Remote Controller: Infrared control and powered by 2 AAA batteries
· Supply Voltage: AC 115V, 60Hz
· Power Consumption: 180W
· Dimension: 32cm(W) x 42cm(D) x 21cm(H)
· Net Weight: 19kg
· Shipping Dimension: 58cm x 46cm x 36cm
· Shipping Weight: 24kg
· The latest version of EL34 output amplifier from Yaqin;
· Infrared remote control for volume adjustment and input selections;
· TR/UL (Triode and Ultra Linear modes) switches on the front panel;
· Earphone jack on the front panel;
· External bias adjustment;
· High DC voltage delay circuit to protect tubes;
· Class A push-pull power amplifier to reduce distortion;
· Output transformers manufactured with Japanese silicon steel sheet and high-quality enamelled wire, which offer a wide dynamic range at full rated output;
· Utilizes the audiophile capacitors and high quality metal precision resistors dedicated for audio frequency;
· Applies special potentiometer as volume controller with low noise, and durable;
· Beautiful heavy duty chassis. Aluminum chassis top, front panel, and bezels, stainless steel chassis, and steel bottom;
Dual power supply voltages are available on this unit, 115VAC for North America, 220VAC for Asia and Europe. The unit is preset at factory for using with 115VAC.
The replacements of 6J1 tubes are EF95, 6AK5, and 5654.
· Amplifier with a full set of tubes, standard 1.5m power cord, and manual;
· Hex screw drivers to adjust bias;
· Double box packaging and dedicated packaging material inside to insure safe transport.