2 - A7S-650 subs - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 06-26-2012, 03:36 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Back up for sale...I have 2 elemental designs subs for sale-A7S-650.....900.00 for 2..FIRM. These are kits of the A7S-650. The kit, glue/paint cost about 1300 each per sub plus time putting them together. The subs new from the factory are about 2000 each. The back looks strange because I experimented with different spray paints until I decided on just speaker cabinet paint. I didn't have enough speaker paint, so I only did the sides, top, and front. Can't see the back anyway, so I decided not to buy anymore paint. These are excellent subs for SQ and are about 3 years old and were never pushed hard. They are in 100 % working order and have the lt1300 amp. They do not have the feet because I was using them on carpet. I did not get the grills either. Pick up only. Bring a friend, cause my back cannot handle the weight...they weigh a little over 200 lb's each. I am switching over to big ported subs. They are in great condition except for the back of the subs (cosmetic only), which is due to experminting with different paints.

I live in Ocean City, MD...Hours of driving...5 hours from NY, 2 1/2 hours from Philly & Baltimore & Washington, 2 hours from Norfolk.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-23-2012, 06:56 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
PM sent. Also where are you located?
Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page