Onkyo PR-SC5508 Pre-pro with Audyssey Pro License Free Ship - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 07-29-2012, 08:24 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 31
*****************************Sale Pending*************************************************

I have had this excellent Onkyo 5508 which is the same as the Integra 80.2 pre-pro for about 14 months now and it has been great. I had already purchased a $150 Audyssey Pro license for it which stays with the serial # of the pre-pro/receiver it is registered to so this is ready to go. All you would need is the Audyssey Pro Installers kit which is not included in this sale.

This does include the excellent Audyssey XT32 with SubEQ which calibrates 2 subwoofers and does an excellent job at it. XT32 is already one of the top EQ's if not the best out there and adding a Pro calibration is just the icing on the cake. This is actually my second Onkyo with XT32, the other I am keeping and making changes to my living room system so that is the only reason I am selling it.

This has worked flawlessly for me except that I did have the same wire harness problem that almost everyone else had. It was fixed about a year or so ago and I have not had another problem since. There is still 10 months left on the warranty and I would be more than happy to assist the next owner in any kind of warranty work in that time. I really have no reason to believe that anything would go wrong though, this unit saw daily use in my living room system and I never had any problems.

I have all the accessories that came with it originally and will all be included in the original shipping box.

Shipping and any paypal fees are included in the asking price and a discount will be applied to any local cash pick up. I am located during the day in San Dimas, CA 91773.

"Half the world is looking for Jesus, and the other half is looking for more bass..."
Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page