Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 08-26-2012, 11:57 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 26
***SOLD**** Thanks AVS forum!!!!

Selling my McIntosh MX135 A/V Pre-Amp/Processor. I purchased this new from the authorized dealer in Tampa during my home theater build in 2005. It has been a great piece for a hardly used home theater room but I've changed since then.

This McIntosh MX135 is absolutely like new, not a single scratch or mark. It comes complete with Harmony remote, owners manual and original box.

McIntosh went to great lengths to make the MX135 the quietest and cleanest surround processor on the market, including separating signal paths. The MX135 offers simplicity, reliability, a fantastic user interface, and top sound quality. All the basics are elegantly covered, such as the ability to see the display clearly from the other side of a large room, a well-thought-out and powerful remote (it comes with a harmony remote, which has an excellent range and is one of the best universal remotes currently available), and buttons for every often-used feature on the front panel. Set-up was a breeze, and even a novice will be up and running on this in under 30 minutes. Even my wife, who had little previous interest in such things, quickly fell in love with the sound, looks, and easy operability of the MX-135.

Price is $1900 OBO +Ship. This is the lowest cost MX135 on the market. I can be verified on other car forums. I can hand deliver in various places in the southeast USA as I travel a lot for my job.

Thanks Mike
813-335-2937

Mikes Stuff
McIntosh MC207 Amps.........................DarbyVision Darblet
Marantz AV8801 Processor.................Da-Lite Screen
Klipsch Reference Series 7.2................Panasonic BluRay BDT500
Epson Pro 6010 Projector.....................Sony Playstation used for SACD and BluRay
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 12-24-2012, 09:44 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 26
This unit is SOLD

Mikes Stuff
McIntosh MC207 Amps.........................DarbyVision Darblet
Marantz AV8801 Processor.................Da-Lite Screen
Klipsch Reference Series 7.2................Panasonic BluRay BDT500
Epson Pro 6010 Projector.....................Sony Playstation used for SACD and BluRay
Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page