MINT eD A7s-450 18" sealed w/ LT1300 and EQ.2 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 09-08-2012, 12:10 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Will sell or trade (straight-up) for a HSU VTF-15H in any finish. Willing to meet in the middle for trade within 100 miles of zip 32829.

I am the sole and original owner of the A7s-450 and the eQ.2 parametric outboard EQ. I bought it from eD in mid 2010 and it has been babied in my system since then. I have whole-house power protection from Progress Energy and also ran this into a Monster subwoofer 'powercenter' protector as well.

It works perfectly in every respect. In fact, I just watched Transporter 3 and the car crashing into Jason Statham's living room still scared me. eek.gif

I have all the original packing materials and the box, but this sub won't travel well and, at 140lbs, it certainly won't ship cheaply. If you are TRULY interested in paying actual shipping costs from me to you (it will likely be freight), then send me a PM or post a reply here.

I have never actually driven the driver or amp to their limits (either excursion or clipping). It's just so damn loud in my listening space that I haven't had a desire to.

Feel free to PM or reply with questions. Pix upon request.

I live in the Orlando, FL area (zip: 32829). If you're willing to drive to my place, I'm willing to sell it to you. I do not have a vehicle anymore that is big enough to move it, though I can commission a friend with a pickup if I have advance notice for a meeting. It's wired and ready for audition in my current system.

Arcam AVR300, Panny BDT-500, Toshiba SD-9200 CD transport, Vizio XVT 55" LED/LCD (full direct-backlit w/ local dimming), Arx A5 & A3rx-c Mains, Arx A2rx-c center, HSU VTF-15h, BJC ten white w/ ultrasonically welded connectors.
Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page