SOLD 3 Niles Pro2770LCR Speakers SOLD - Great front stage sound. SOLD - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 09-19-2012, 10:41 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Up for sale are my three Niles StageFronts, the 2770LCR's. These are a very tough, well made, dynamic sounding speaker. "Warm-ish" sounding for those curious about their characteristics/sound signature and certainly not harsh like a horn can be.

I bought them a few years ago during construction of my theater but they have become spares now. I have watched several films on them - they sound fantastic. Aimable mid/tweeter pods and adjustable crossovers (treble & mids) allow really nice placement flexibility and sound adjustment prior to EQ. They do fine in corners, in cabinets, and so on thanks to the on-speaker adjustments.

I do have all of the contents from the original boxes (grills, documents, etc.) but no original boxes.

Adult owned, non smoking.no pets.

They will be properly packed for shipping, insured, and signature will be required. I'm willing to split shipping to entice anyone one the fence. Local pick up in Sacramento, CA region is fine too. I'd even meet someone within 60 miles or so.

PayPal, cashier's check, or cash only.

Thanks for looking!

Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page