Denon AVR-4310CI - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 10-07-2012, 11:34 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
Liked: 352
Well, I am turning my secondary Media Room into an office. Thus, I’m selling this excellent Denon AVR-4310CI Networked A/V Receiver. The Denon AVR-4310CI is a great sounding receiver that retailed for $2000.00 back in the 2010 model year (Unit was purchased in September 2009). I am now selling it for $500.00. It offers six HDMI inputs and two HDMI outputs; It also offers both height channel and Width Channel processing, as well as dual subwoofer outputs and Audyssey auto-equalization/calibration. There are two remotes--one is touch screen, the other is conventional. This receiver allows for extensive adjustments to picture and sound. Furthermore, its capabilities are critically acclaimed. See below for more details:

Click here to view my Unboxing Video of the Denon AVR-4310CI.

Click here to view Home Theater Magazine’s review of the Denon AVR-4310CI.

This Denon AVR-4310Ci has been very well cared for and comes with both of its original high-end remotes and the calibration mic for Audyssey as well. I am the original owner and the unit was purchased from Vanns.

If you live in the DC Metropolitan area, you are welcome to audition it before purchase.

Payment: PayPal is Preferred (include 3% PayPal additional fee in payment.) Cash is also accepted. No checks or money orders.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 12-04-2012, 07:36 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 11
PM'D
Reply Audio Gear

Tags
Denon Avr4310ci Receiver