Updated with Price Reduction!!!!! $175 SHIPPED!!!!
Updated with daylight pictures that show how the unit looks like without the flash
I have decided to do some house clearing and make room for some new equipment. For sale below are some SACD/CD/DVD players with excellent characteristics
I have an ebay account with 100% feedback. I am putting the list now but I will post pictures this Saturday.
Fell free to ask me any question. I live in a pet-free, smoke-free and children-free home.
I would like to sell to Continental US for simplicity via PayPal and everything is pretty much priced to sell so if no taker's it will go up on the web for slightly higher price
Sony DVP-S9000ES DVD/SACD Player w/Remote and Vibrapod Feet
- SACD, Progressive DVD, Comes with Remote, power cord, Original Feet.
- 3rd owner. Bought from Audiogon as a 7/10 condition (but I did not notice the dent/indentaton on the side which made it a 6/10). 2nd owned had it for about a week and sold because the Oppo was better
- Extremely well known SACD player for over 10 years, exellent reviews.
- Sony DVP-S9000ES DVD Players Reviews
- Condition: 6/10 Good Condition. There is a small indentation on the left side of the receiver and scuffs on the body. 6/10 only for the indentation on the side. No deep scratches and none of the imperfections show from 3ft away.
- MSRP: $1500
- Price: $175 SHIPPED
I have one of these units. It sounds wonderful, but is hit-or-miss about detecting the SACD layer of hybrid discs. Does this unit detect them without a hitch? Also, will it play CD-Rs? (That's not a deal-breaker, but I'm curious, as I've seen information saying it will and it won't.)
I also have one. So far it has detected every SACD that I have tried. It is aways tempting to retire it because of how good the OPPO's are, but it is such a joy to behold and operate. It is such an extraordinary piece.
I have never tried CDRs sorry but it played all my hybrid SACDs. I actually had a Dennon that would not recognize the SACD layer and this Sony did. I have another of the same player but it is in bad cosmetic shape and that one plays great as well. Didn't have a problem with my units. If it doesnt recognize the CD layer than you need a new laser pickup.
However.... I actually sold the unit and came to update here, sorry